Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! (2269 Views)

Pdp's Strategy For 2019 Revealed! / PDP Strategy Ahead Of Feb 14 Presidential Election. / Buhari Condemns Pdp's Strategy Of Creating Religious And Ethnic Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Pataki: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2011
Please add this thread to your twitter - TWEETING!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647128.0.html

I have started hitting a number of facebook groups as well with it!

We must save Nigeria!

Please take pictures/videos of election malpractices. . . . . .we would help with posting it on facebook and tweeting it all over the world!

That youtube video has gone spiral!

Enough is ENOUGH!

That young girl does not deserve to carry that water on her head.

I did it, generations coming after me, do not deserve to!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
[size=18pt]bk.babe. bro! They saw it!![/size]

Social media powered civil society groups and the Nigerian diaspora are trying to help make the country’s ongoing election process credible. Election analysts are impressed, saying such efforts will help democracy establish itself across Africa.

A video posted on the YouTube video site Thursday showed alleged rigging by election officials during last week’s legislative voting in Rivers state.

Comments below the video included the cell phone number of a top official from the Independent National Electoral Commission, known as INEC, so Nigerians worldwide could call to complain.

The video was released by a group called Juju Films Productions.

At a recent event in Washington, Reno Omokri explained the actions his Nigerian group, Council for Youth Empowerment, are encouraging.

"Go surreptitiously and just video what is happening and then upload it so

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/africa/Nigerian-Diaspora-Seeks-Credible-Elections-Using-Social-Media-119886879.html

VOA reported it !!

I'm proud of the Juju film guys who posted this.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

Expose the liars, Fakers, tribalists, and riggers!

Tweet!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Sunofgod(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

[size=18pt]bk.babe. bro! They saw it!![/size]

VOA reported it !!

I'm proud of the Juju film guys who posted this.

WOOHOO!!!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
YES!!! LOL. Its all ova the web!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Good job bkbabe
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOOHOO!!!

Hey, Kobojunkie, I went back to read my exchanges with you on this topic back in January. I was hoping for an alliance then. Politics is very interesting really. .
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by proudly9ja(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
Good job guys but its not over. BBC, CNN, etc MUST report it too!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Yup! PDP v Technology. . . lets see who wins!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
The video is showing right now on Channels TV>

http://www.youtube.com/user/channelsweb
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by cold(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
For once the op is doing something positive,wow!Who knew.Anyways,it's all good,your interest in these parts;positive or negative is remarkable
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by ektbear: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
Wow, so VOA picked it up?

Big ups to you, Bk.babe.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
^Yep they did, waiting for kattwilliams or Anderson Cooper to tweet it. wink

Glad ChannelsTV showed it in Naija eventually.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by proudly9ja(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
What I don't get is that in saner countries, this would be headline news on every newspaper and Television!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by cold(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^What exactly?
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
proudly9ja:

What I don't get is that in saner countries, this would be headline news on every newspaper and Television!

Nigeria lost her damn mind since 1914.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by 10cirenoh: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
I watched it live on channels and the silly analyst that was invited was trying to play down the video, i was so ANGRY i almost sat on my remote.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Sunofgod(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
10cirenoh:

I watched it live on channels and the silly analyst that was invited was trying to play down the video, i was so ANGRY i almost sat on my remote.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Apr 16, 2011
Are there any other videos out there on this? Make una textmessage una people oo. Make them all carry camera go polling station in the morning.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
Folks the battle aint won yet! Remember, keep tweeting !
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Sunofgod(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
bk.babe97y:

How comes you have not been picked up by the 'Anti-Terror' police?
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Pataki: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
bk.babe97y:

You crack me up a lot!!!!! cheesy

You have a way of winding these pro-GEJ goons so easily!!!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sun of god:

How comes you have not been picked up by the 'Anti-Terror' police?

For what? Promoting democracy to a group that doesnt understand its fundamentals? For supporting Checks and balances over nepotism, tribalism, ignorance and corruption?

Tell me, Sir, :WHAT IS MY OFFENSE?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Frees Former MD Of Intercontinental Bank, Erastus Akingbola Of Corruption / E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. / There Is No Honest Person In Nigeria By Onyeka Nwelue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.