Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP (28552 Views)

Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate / APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by CapitalBank: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha... How did Pdp get all the votes they have been getting during presidential election with such high %? Why keep on rigging for party that do not have your interest at heart

Since 1999, 95% of SE states have been governed by Pdp governors..

What quickly went wrong with this denial?
Did SW not also claim to own APC? lol... no worry na... Is only Igbos suffering the tribulations from Buhari? did you in the South West not got furked and raped too? grin grin grin
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:

Looking at it from another angle, I will say that for you to get the kind of consensus needed to uproot the suffocating fulani hegemony in Nigerias politics, this kind of daredevil political event needs to happen! Maybe folks need to be insulted before they resolve to push back.. The devide and rule tactics employed by the northerners in the past worked because they were very good at slicing the country into different portions and then going further to dangle some carrots for some while employing scorched earth policies for others. What is about to happen with this attempt to hyjack power for ever is that the whole south and maybe the North Central too will be put under the firing line.. It may help to rouse the collective dignity of those sections that were always okay with limited benefits handed to them by the northerners in the past... And if everyone down south decides that "enough is enough", this insulting attempt at fulani domination will brought to it's knees quite quicker than most of us think..

I actually agree with you. Cerebral concept that will fly above the head of most ethnocentric Nigerians though.

Personally I think the most efficient strategy is to leverage our collective Southern agenda of secession on the demand that no more innocent Southern blood should be shed indulging murderous and expansionist Fulanis, from all corners of Africa , for the sake of "one Nigeria".

Register Fulani herdsmen operating in the South they reject arrogantly.

Ban on open grazing they ignore.

Illiterate herders carrying AK47 assault rifle ,without firearm licence ,and in blatant contravention of the firearm law of Nigeria, is the reality of our nation today.

Partisan usage of the armed forces to subjugate the South is the norm across Nigeria currently.

These sad and deplorable realities are enough to use to awaken an #EndSARS type of social consciousness in Southerners that should make them unite and agitate for what is best for us all for now.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by saintmm(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:

Which party should they have voted for in 1999? Your Yoruba party, the AD? How many Igbos have you Yorubas voted for in a presidential election since the inception of Nigeria? Should we be perenially be voting for you while you find it convinient to find excuses to avoid voting for any igbo candidate? You guys framed Jonathan as an igboman in order to assemble enough base hate against the poor guy! Why is it a taboo for you to vote an Igbo since1960 and why do you sound do frustrated that they attempted to reciprocate that gesture!?
be factual please, for the records, was there no election in 2011? who did Southwest voted for? as far as the records speak, Jonathan lost only Osun state in 2011 in the whole of Southwest states that shows five out of six Yoruba states voted for Jonathan, the reason nuhu ribadu dumped APC.

always get your facts right please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2021
This is hugely funny to me.

Maybe I should say it again, the Fulanis do not have any plan to handover power to any tribe.

For one, they consider you lots as inferior to them.

Second, they already have an agenda to fulfill which was conceived and born in the mind of their progenitor, uthman dan fodio.

Their aim is to make Nigeria a total fulani nation so that they can graze their cattle from Chad through Niger into Nigeria down to the Atlantic ocean in the southern part of Nigeria.

If you are a YORUBA person and you're still rooting for one Nigeria, you need to trace your ancestry back to the Fulanis because you are displaying the character of an Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:

Bros forget all those noise...they are the making of opposition, media and politicians that loose out from the power equation. We know there are challenges of insecurity but the most favoured Region in Nigeria in terms of development under Buhari is South West. What South West is getting under Buhari, we never had 10% of it under Obasanjo....

I used to think same but all that infrastructural gain is not worth the destruction of the lives and property of many, far too many, of our people when the reality is that we can achieve what you claim Buhari is doing for us a thousand fold in our own independent Nation.

Never get it twisted. Yoruba intelligentsia supported Buhari because they believed wrongly he, of all Northerners, had the integrity to birth the change that would reform Nigeria and make her work for all her people wherever they are from.

Can you honestly say the NPF, Army, Customs, immigration etal are not partisan towards abetting the small Fulani population to hold all Nigeria to ransom under Buhari?

Why are Fulani herdsmen allowed to carry AK47 illegally, against the firearms law of Nigeria, while legally constituted Amotekun has to make do with pump action guns?

It could be me or you killed brutally like a Chicken tomorrow by Fulani bandits in our own ancestral land of SW. What is the Lagos-Ibadan rail worth to you dead? Will infrastructure matter when Nigeria, including the SW, becomes like Afghanistan without peace or human dignity?

The reality is that gains of the SW under Buhari is now being eradicated by the losses which are far more grave as they involves loss of lives and abject misery for Yoribas nothing can make better.

I stand to be corrected but I feel the SW has never seen this level of existential threat from non-Yorubas (Fulanis from Nigeria and across Africa) in their own land as we face under Buhari who is guilty for all we are facing by ommision or commission.

We need to look at the big picture. We may initially have praised Buhari for doing well but that does not mean we should not revise our support for him when he errs badly in ways that are harming our people. You cannot replace life so stop thinking and talking insensitively.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by onuman: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Nwodosis:
For me, the constitution should be amended for Buhari to continue with third term until all understand the agenda of the Fulanis.

Exactly. PDP presidential candidate going to north in 2023 is like let another Fulani continue to preside over Nigeria after PMB.

Because all northern APC members shall troop to PDP to ensure that the PDP presidential candidate from north wins.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by MSRA(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Cooldiipo:
smiley politics is a game of number, the north can continue to rule forever because they are the majority according to the books; but may i appeal to them to never give us anybody in the mold of Buhari. I for one knows you have brilliant mind, i have read about many amazing northerner who are outstanding and progressive. Don't just send them to waste away at NNPC, CBN and come. Do you need external battery and powerbank for laptops, phones etc. Ten hours plus guaranteed and twenty four hours of usage very possible! Recommend to your friends.

Probably the stupidest comment I ever read on Nairaland. Highly likely

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Walkee: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Bros Nigerians would accept anything,
If you are not ready to FIGHT then accept slavery in good faith,
The foolish people waiting for 2023 would be soooo disappointed because they won't get more than VP position,
The Fulanis desperately need to be president in 2023 so as to consolidate on all the lands they grabbed during Buhari's regime!
How seemingly educated people can't see it is amazing to me
if fulanis don't retain power they'd be extinct by the second half of 2024. There won't even be an election in 2023, there'd be an appointment. We aren't serious yet

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by onuman: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Head or Tail...That IPOB and Secessionist Party Called The PDP Will Never Win Any General Election..

House Nigga has spoken.

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Ayodele1987(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Beginning of failure
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
CSTRR:
The South East should make them pay.

And make them pay horibbly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*yinmu
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Orpe7(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2021
Just say u have tasted Atiku dollars

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by duyorker: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2021
PDP WILL NEVER LEARN, NA ONLY NORTH DEY THIS COUNTRY, I CAN SEE WIKES HANDWRITING
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akins

https://www.independent.ng/why-we-prefer-northern-presidential-candidate-in-2023-pdp/
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by quickly: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/why-we-prefer-northern-presidential-candidate-in-2023-pdp/

Na wetin dem want be dat, another way to put an incompetent thief in there.

Will Nigeria be ever good ?

Atiku?

Until Nigeria break into 2 before dem get sense
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Ezennwa(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Hmm!

PDP is playing with fire. If PDP field any Northerner against the South in 2023 Presidential elections, Pdp will be disgraced in South East.

We will make sure that PDP will not get more than 10 votes in the whole South East. APC will take over South East Without compromise.

Infact, we don't talk too much, let them try it and see for themselves.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:

Bros forget all those noise...they are the making of opposition, media and politicians that loose out from the power equation. We know there are challenges of insecurity but the most favoured Region in Nigeria in terms of development under Buhari is South West. What South West is getting under Buhari, we never had 10% of it under Obasanjo....

What are you getting under Buhari?

Are you talking about the refurbished train that China brought? It are you taking about the Lagos-Ibadan expressway that has taken forever to complete?

What development exactly are you taking about?

List them right here... I'm waiting for you o.

Maybe electricity is now 24/7 or pipe borne water is now coming out of your taps.

I believe security in Yorubaland is now the best.

Education must be going smoothly without any hiccups.

Health nko?

Or maybe the Naira had become better under Buhari.

Go on, tell us how the Southwest had benefitted from Buhari's administration.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by wwwihy: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

I used to think same but all that infrastructural gain is not worth the destruction of the lives and property of many, far too many, of our people when the reality is that we can achieve what you claim Buhari is doing for us a thousand fold in our own independent Nation.

Never get it twisted. Yoruba intelligentsia supported Buhari because they believed wrongly he, of all Northerners, had the integrity to birth the change that would reform Nigeria and make her work for all her people wherever they are from.

Can you honestly say the NPF, Army, Customs, immigration etal are not partisan towards abetting the small Fulani population to hold all Nigeria to ransom under Buhari?

Why are Fulani herdsmen allowed to carry AK47 illegally, against the firearms law of Nigeria, while legally constituted Amotekun has to make do with pump action guns?

It could be me or you killed brutally like a Chicken tomorrow by Fulani bandits in our own ancestral land of SW. What is the Lagos-Ibadan rail worth to you dead? Will infrastructure matter when Nigeria, including the SW, becomes like Afghanistan without peace or human dignity?

The reality is that gains of the SW under Buhari is now being eradicated by the losses which are far more grave as they involves loss of lives and abject misery for Yoribas nothing can make better.

I stand to be corrected but I feel the SW has never seen this level of existential threat from non-Yorubas (Fulanis from Nigeria and across Africa) in their own land as we face under Buhari who is guilty for all we are facing by ommision or commission.

We need to look at the big picture. We may initially have praised Buhari for doing well but that does not mean we should not revise our support for him when he errs badly in ways that are harming our people. You cannot replace life so stop thinking and talking insensitively.
Do you think it is only Fulani commiting all these crimes? Where are the former armed robbers? Where the former kidnappers? Where are the 419s? Suddenly, it is only one tribe that commiting all crimes...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-80-year-old-pdp-leader-over-aborodes-killing/%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/police-arrest-family-of-7-who-specializes-in-kidnapping-in-ogun/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/4603195/igbo-man-nabbed-disguised-fulani

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:

Do you think it is only Fulani commiting all these crimes? Where are the former armed robbers? Where the former kidnappers? Where are the 419s? Suddenly, it is only one tribe that commiting all crimes...

The point you continue to fail to see is that it is only Fulanis being abetted by the FG to get away with their wanton criminal acts.

If Armed robbers show up anywhere in the SW, the police will still respond and try to take them out. If the armed robbers are Fulani then the DPO of the district under siege will order his men to stand down and look away so Fulani bandits can operate in peace. "Orders from above I cannot disobey" will be his response . Get real guy. You are just myopic. I was once very supportive of Buhari.

I draw the line at my beloved SW becoming like an ISIS controlled region as some parts of the North are currently.

Is it when they kidnap a whole school full of 10 years old in the SW, which may include your son or daughter, for people like you to gain sense and see the big picture and bigger danger facing us all under Northern leadership of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by BSdetector: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-80-year-old-pdp-leader-over-aborodes-killing/%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/police-arrest-family-of-7-who-specializes-in-kidnapping-in-ogun/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/4603195/igbo-man-nabbed-disguised-fulani

The difference is that these guys aren't given a pat on the back and given cash or armnesty like the killer fulani herdsmen....but you can't comprehend this because a quarter of your brain is only used for reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by euniselfyahoo: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Please, think of how Nigeria is going to break and nothing else.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2021
BSdetector:

The difference is that these guys aren't given a pat on the back and given cash or armnesty like the killer fulani herdsmen....but you can't comprehend this because a quarter of your brain is only used for reasoning.

I don't get the guy. Even if we wanted to argue before that this nepotistic failure belongs to Buhari alone, what of the behaviour of all Northern leaders since this Fulani terror against the South worsened?

Has any single Northern leader come out openly to apologize to the South and admit the North has failed Nigeria and that Southerners have every right to be angry against the North and Buhari ?

President is a Northerner. Those holding the SW under seige, and being abetted to do so by FG might, are Northerners too.

Yet Bala Mohammed will come out to defend the right of herdsmen to carry AK47 and all his fellow Fulani political leaders, from the Senate President to El Rufai and co, only see "unjust persecution of Fulanis" whereas they were all silent when Fulanis were raping, killing, kidnapping and maiming across the South.

May God save us against ourselves in Nigeria. Nothing wrong in believing in a politician and supporting him/her. I once believed in Buhari and supported him.

Yet that support must be subject to regular reviews predicated on that leader continuing to do the right things by the electorate.

When leaders change for worse, after being given numerous opportunities to do what is right by all, supporters should also review their support for them accordingly unless they are in the category of those who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by bjdon: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2021
BSdetector:

Historically speaking it's a matter of huge distrust between Yoruba's and igbos, I as a Yoruba would find it highly difficult to trust an Igbo man considering the pre and post independent activities of zik and tbh the igbos constantly blame the Yoruba's for supporting fulani's when historically speaking they've supported every northerner from abacha, balewa, tofa and a host of others.....anyone with a good memory would remember how it was majorly igbos and their islamophobic propaganda that voted and were against MKO. And even the obasanjo they keep parroting about was a compensation for June 12 and obj wasn't even the choice of most Yoruba's it was falae. Most of our liberal yoruba parents during the civil war kept and maintained the houses of some of their igbo friends during the war which helped most of them resettle back in lagos something which even some of their close relatives in rivers and SS didn't do for them, wike who was one their hero is known that his father made a bulk of his money from selling houses which belongs to igbos but to most of this Igbos Yoruba are the enemy, they talk about how Awolowo offered them £20(worth £500 in today's money) they call him a devil. How many northerners even offered such idea. You add to that their islamophobic and nazi like attitudes and you'd see why a southern unity can never happen. Fulani's may be a wild beast animal, but the only difference between the fulani and the igbo man is that one is just angry that they aren't the oppressors.

You have spoken from the heart my brother, and I thank you. We need to communicate our grievances with each other. It is the first step on the road to healing. Iam sure many Igbos have their own grievances against the Yoruba, these must also be heard and respected. Ultimately both the SW and the SE must find a way to work together. This can only be done by the new generation. The Igbo will never be as dangerous a threat to the Yoruba as the Fulani. The Yoruba will never be as dangerous threat to the Igbo as the Fulani . Unity is vital or defeat and slavery is certain.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ezennwa:
Hmm!

PDP is playing with fire. If PDP field any Northerner against the South in 2023 Presidential elections, Pdp will be disgraced in South East.

We will make sure that PDP will not get more than 10 votes in the whole South East. APC will take over South East Without compromise.

Infact, we don't talk too much, let them try it and see for themselves.

You make me laugh

This is simple,you will be fighting for Oduduwa and Biafra by not voting PDP or APC

Let Nigerians vote for next President

please don't vote PDP or APC
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by michoim(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Atiku/Tambuwal have bought them over...
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Wise input from Wike. It's all about victory and not tribalism.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
michoim:
Atiku/Tambuwal have bought them over...

Whatever. I am almost sure it is impossible a Northerner, let alone a Fulani like Atiku, to replace PMB in 2023.

I will not arrogantly attempt to speak for other Southerners, but I know Yorubas enough to know we will not accept it and cannot, as a vitally important region of Nigeria, be cowered to accept it.

Another Fulani after Buhari simply means another 8 years of the absence of what we voted Buhari, in 2015, to deliver and even gave him a second chance, in 2019, to still deliver.

We have run out of patience because we are a people who are very confident of how high we can soar without the encumbrance of 'one Nigeria'.
. We won't allow another Northerner to be our President. The North can use incumbency to dictatorially retain the Presidency in 2023 but it is a reign they will regret and that will signal the beginning of the end of Nigeria if indeed Nigeria survives as a nation till 2023.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Pelxmiye(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

Well thank God, finally a Buhari supporter who still thinks with his brain intact, in a country that is united in the real sense of it,Buhari would have been impeached for "lack of confidence " or " incapability to discharge his presidential duties " but this Nigeria, we all like playing politics and speaking big English words and sounding super intelligent and also trying to justify the unjustifiable grin grin grin grin grin grin, thank you for talking some sense into your APC brother, for the record I'm a Yoruba too and I don't belong to any of the parties you all are defending so vehemently, I think we should either split the country or bring in foreign nigerians to rule the country grin grin grin ,all the candidates here are the same

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Pelxmiye(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
MSRA:

Probably the stupidest comment I ever read on Nairaland. Highly likely

Just imagine the slave mentality, what happened to Federal Character
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Doubuzofficial: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
No be ment be that?
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Giantfarmer(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cosbyrich:
lol

The only thing North wants to cling to his 'power' which their incapabilities cannot manage.
When you put a dull individual up there to rule you and he brings in lots and lots of dullies like him from his tribe and put them in strategic positions.
The capacity to move those institutions forward for growth is absent, so they begin chop and clean mouths even the capable ones from other tribes who are under will,of course,eat and clean mouths with them.
So the cycle continues.Help! Help!Help!
Some intelligent mumus who have been brainwashed with cow meats will still die to bring back failures.North cannot give what they do not have.

By the grace of the Almighty,there will not be anything called Nigeria in 2023.

There will be .....
Yoruba nation.
Igbo nation.
Hausa nation

And everybody will live happily ever after according to their desires.
oh wishfu thinking ... your last paragraph makes me laugh...it's not possible for Nigeria to divide come 2023 .... because in each of this regions are plenty selfish politicians who will loose political position and relevance if the country divide so they will definitely fight it..and they will win ..you know why politicians In all the regions have a common goal, so irrespective of regions not they work together.but masses don't have that common goal to fight for Independence so they will do everything possible to keep us together for their benefit until we select a leader that has the true interest of the people..then progress begins either as individual nations or as a country Nigeria
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Sirjamo: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:

Which party should they have voted for in 1999? Your Yoruba party, the AD? How many Igbos have you Yorubas voted for in a presidential election since the inception of Nigeria? Should we be perenially be voting for you while you find it convinient to find excuses to avoid voting for any igbo candidate? You guys framed Jonathan as an igboman in order to assemble enough base hate against the poor guy! Why is it a taboo for you to vote an Igbo since1960 and why do you sound do frustrated that they attempted to reciprocate that gesture!?
So, Yoruba did not vote Jonathan in 2011?
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by christopheojo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:
Previously, as a Yoruba APC supporter who assumed Northerners are honorable, I would have said it is a PDP matter that does not concern me. With what APC is doing too I am now convinced it is really not about dedication to political Party for Northerners.

It is about holding on to power and thus control of Nigeria. The Behaviour of Buhari and other Northerners in the APC shows they are not honorable, just and equitable. They have no enduring commitment to the Party beyond what they want to use it to achieve.

Every Southerner should key into the idea of Nigeria separating. We should go our separate way than for a Northerner to lead Nigeria a day after Buhari's tenure ends.

Let us separate and renegotiate how we will all interact socio-economically in future as it appears that is the only way the North will be put in it's place so it it does not continue to drag all of us towards total paralysis or failure it is fast heading towards.

Plain truth "separation" is the key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.