Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP (28550 Views)

Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate / APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by stanluiz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
PDP must zone the 2023 presidential ticket to the South , particularly South East.

I now see the reason Dave umahi decamp to APC . After 8 years of buhari northern ethnic bigotry and incompetent, PDP still want to zone to presidential ticket to the north in 2023

PDP is the worst opposition party I have ever seen. SE political Elites should follow umahi footsteps and dump that party if they refuse to zone the presidential ticket to the South East.

If PDP still insist of zoning the president to the north, They should bear it in mind they will loose the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by ameh99: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
How did we get here?
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by uch6nna: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Power must shift to South.
To South East if possible. They use quota system and federal character to gain admission into university with 20 percent for medicine but people from the South will not be given admission even with 60 percent because their quota is filled up. Now the North wants to use population to hold on to power. They should be told that their quota is filled up, their population notwithstanding. Every policy should not be made to suit Northerners alone otherwise let the country divide.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by ekestic1976(f): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
They want to give the ticket to Atiku. Even northern minorities including kanuris will not vote for a fulani man again talk more of the south. PDP is really underestimating their own foolishness.
l

No! They're overrating their foolishness.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by princemillla(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
loopman:

You are looking for messiah in a politician? You must be very dumb and naive

Lol mr wise. That's the correct word for a well to do candidate in any political sphere. So get the fvck
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by wwwihy: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

The point you continue to fail to see is that it is only Fulanis being abetted by the FG to get away with their wanton criminal acts.

If Armed robbers show up anywhere in the SW, the police will still respond and try to take them out. If the armed robbers are Fulani then the DPO of the district under siege will order his men to stand down and look away so Fulani bandits can operate in peace. "Orders from above I cannot disobey" will be his response . Get real guy. You are just myopic. I was once very supportive of Buhari.

I draw the line at my beloved SW becoming like an ISIS controlled region as some parts of the North are currently.

Is it when they kidnap a whole school full of 10 years old in the SW, which may include your son or daughter, for people like you to gain sense and see the big picture and bigger danger facing us all under Northern leadership of Nigeria?
Are all the DPOs Fulanis? Are the Area Commanders Fulanis? Are all the Commissioners Fulanis? Let reason now ...than buy in Propaganda the media and opposition selling. What is the population of Fulanis in Nigeria? What is the population of Normadic Fulanis? that they will hold entire nation to Ransom... Killings are taking place in the East...do they attached it to a tribe.... kinaping and rituals are being done by Yahoo boys ....do media raise anything about it?

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Thomist(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
I pity this fraudulent pdp made up of fools.
I pity what will happen if power did not return to South East. Nigeria will never learn. Their Ignorance will surely consume them.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by gawu1: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:
“The issue is that the Southern PDP members know that they stand no chance in the open competi­tion and that is why they are insisting on zoning so that no Northerner will compete for the ticket with them. All they want is to have it on a platter of gold. I doubt if that will happen.”
True talk of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by ProfitableACCA: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:
Previously, as a Yoruba APC supporter who assumed Northerners are honorable, I would have said it is a PDP matter that does not concern me. With what APC is doing too I am now convinced it is really not about dedication to political Party for Northerners.

It is about holding on to power and thus control of Nigeria. The Behaviour of Buhari and other Northerners in the APC shows they are not honorable, just and equitable. They have no enduring commitment to the Party beyond what they want to use it to achieve.

Every Southerner should key into the idea of Nigeria separating. We should go our separate way than for a Northerner to lead Nigeria a day after Buhari's tenure ends.

Let us separate and renegotiate how we will all interact socio-economically in future as it appears that is the only way the North will be put in it's place so it it does not continue to drag all of us towards total paralysis or failure it is fast heading towards.

Yoruba don't like this news because they think they will sneak power through the back door.
Power belong to north east and southeast.

You don't expect power to come to south and tinubu will snatch it at the detriment of southeast.

Rat said if he don't know what to do with big beans e will break it into two.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Ugandatales: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:
Previously, as a Yoruba APC supporter who assumed Northerners are honorable, I would have said it is a PDP matter that does not concern me. With what APC is doing too I am now convinced it is really not about dedication to political Party for Northerners.

It is about holding on to power and thus control of Nigeria. The Behaviour of Buhari and other Northerners in the APC shows they are not honorable, just and equitable. They have no enduring commitment to the Party beyond what they want to use it to achieve.

Every Southerner should key into the idea of Nigeria separating. We should go our separate way than for a Northerner to lead Nigeria a day after Buhari's tenure ends.

Let us separate and renegotiate how we will all interact socio-economically in future as it appears that is the only way the North will be put in it's place so it it does not continue to drag all of us towards total paralysis or failure it is fast heading towards.

You have said it all.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by loopman: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
princemillla:

Lol mr wise. That's the correct word for a well to do candidate in any political sphere. So get the fvck

I repeat you are moronically dumb for you own good. You better focus on your life and stop expecting Eldorado from a politician

Olodo
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by iddonla: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
bjdon:
I will continue to beg SE and SW youths to extend the hand of friendship and cooperation to each other. Enough of the online insults and name calling. There is a common enemy on the horizon. The North. The North wants to completly dominate Nigeria. If the South remains divided, they will succede. The youths have the ability to change the direction of this country. You showed it during the EndSars protests. Southern Youths MUST unite now and call for total restructuring of the nation or no election in 2023 in the South. This is our last chance

most of this insults and name calling are not done by southerners..believe me
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by gawu1: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

You're an intelligent analyst. I tell people that no Southerner would get that presidency in 2023. Our people are so dull. Just the way we told them empowering APC in 2023 would be calamitous to natives. The SW thinks Fulani would give up on the inroad they've made so far without turning them to another. Benue-Plateau or even Southern Kaduna. It'll take more than their present response to stop the Marauders. Until Southerners understand and develop proper response, they stand no chance in this country. Both PDP and APC are firmly in Fulani control. Both or one party would present a Fulani. The one that doesn't is just a strategy to make Nigerians feel it is a fair contest. All north will back the party with Fulani candidate even if it's PDP and the agenda continues until natives buy sense.
At least, it's democracy we are practicing. Majority will always win and rule, while minority who lose will continue wailing.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by gawu1: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Another 8 years of Fulani rule??

I hope these idiots know that means a simple continuation of the Fulanization drive started by Buhari
The Atiku you had hoped for to rule you during the 2019 election was an inyameri?
However, even if power is shifting to South, certainly it destination can't be South East.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by authority2006(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Bros Nigerians would accept anything,
If you are not ready to FIGHT then accept slavery in good faith,
The foolish people waiting for 2023 would be soooo disappointed because they won't get more than VP position,
The Fulanis desperately need to be president in 2023 so as to consolidate on all the lands they grabbed during Buhari's regime!
How seemingly educated people can't see it is amazing to me

How many pieces of land have they grabbed in your village, state or region? All these online sensationists can't make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by authority2006(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cooldiipo:
smiley politics is a game of number, the north can continue to rule forever because they are the majority according to the books; but may i appeal to them to never give us anybody in the mold of Buhari. I for one knows you have brilliant mind, i have read about many amazing northerner who are outstanding and progressive. Don't just send them to waste away at NNPC, CBN and come. Do you need external battery and powerbank for laptops, phones etc. Ten hours plus guaranteed and twenty four hours of usage very possible! Recommend to your friends.

Not just books but in reality. You can't eat your cake or have it, you can't drag population with the north.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by authority2006(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
princemillla:
Pdp will not smell the gate of aso rock let alone win. People are even looking at them like messiah come 2023 but with this show of poor tactics and reasoning it shows they r not ready to even run head to head with apc

Who are the people looking at them as messiah if I may ask you? People like you, right? Messiah that couldn't solve the problem of fuel crisis for 16 years! Messiah that raised billions of naira for its headquarters but still at block building stage! Una go get sense one day.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by authority2006(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

Absolutely. Regardless of problems groups in the South have with each other, the thinking "let North rule forever rather than this region have it" is not tenable as it surely means the death and destruction of us all. Nigeria is going down fast and ensuring the South is as troubled as the North, eventually, will surely be the plans of some Northern leaders. They are wicked like that and are the same people sponsoring terrorism, death, banditry and mass kidnapping against their own people and children.

In case some Southerners are ignorant of the development, the USA has just warned us they ISIS and AL Qaeda are planning to terrorize Southern Nigeria. Ordinarily this news would not cripple the mind, as there are ways Nigeria can protect herself, but under this government or any other Northern one we are all toast if ISIS and ALQaeda have evil designs on the South.

If only for the sake of self-preservation, and not even principle, all Southerners should vehemently stand against any plans for a Northern Presidency in 2023.

And who is sponsoring kidnappings, militancy, armed robberies, baby factories and drug pushing in the south? I guess Northern leaders are responsible for that too.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
The next time you quote me is the day ogun go pieces your futa jalon head

authority2006:

How many pieces of land have they grabbed in your village, state or region? All these online sensationists can't make heaven.
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by authority2006(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Ojukwu,the Biafra hero that contested for presidential election, how many votes did he get from SE region?

How many credible and acceptable candidates have SE region presented during the election circle?

Perhaps, 2011 did not exist in you guys calendar when the Yoruba people rallied around for GEJ to win his first official term.

And btw, if you guys didn't fit deem to support and vote for presidential candidates from your region, SE, how do you expect others to do same?

Are Moghalu, Oby Ekwezile Kanuri?

Lol. He even contested for the Senate, they rejected him.

Rugaria:

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by Ugandatales: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Hey!!! Framed Jonathan or GEJ framed himself by been suicidal with his looting entourage, his statement of Igbo are the pillars of my Govt is not different from what Buhari too is doing now, if he had been up and doing, APC will never be an option. Everybody has since the failure of both Buhari and GEJ, at least is an eye opener for us all to get out of this useless marriage called Nigeria, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

Gbam
Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by authority2006(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Because it is obvious that Tinubu's presidential dream has been cremated and buried, you are now looking for Southern solidarity.

Buried by who? You said more than that about Buhari until you were shamed!

You were warned, but you believed that the warning was fuelled by jealousy.
Get used to the idea that Fulani will never relinquish power until SW lands are completely taken over. Thankfully, they have realized that SE is now their burial ground.

Lol. Warned by who exactly? Warned by you voted massively for Atiku Fulani! Wonders shall never end! Why do you guys always think that every decision and choice made by other people is usually about you? The world doesn't revolve around you now. You made your decision and other tribes did the same. What d heck!

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by gawu1: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
bjdon:

My brother the arrogance of the North is only made possible by the disunity in the South. If we can unite and also reach out to our brothers in the middle belt, we can then DEMAND the type of restructuring we want and if the NEand NW refuse, they can go and form their own by themselves We HAVE the power, we have just allowed petty grievances and historical grudges keep us divided for decades.
Who are those your brothers in the middle belt? Is it the people of Niger State where the likes of former police IG who you people referred to as Hausa -Fulani and hated him through out his tenure comes from or the people of Nasarawa state where the present IG you hold with disdain too and call a Fulani comes from?
You are quick to call middle belt friends whenever it pleases you and to satisfy your political calculations, but will also be quick in identifying them as Hausa-fulani to underpin them whenever anyone from there secured honorable position you hope should go to you.

1 Like

Re: Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP by salam8528: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nwodosis:
For me, the constitution should be amended for Buhari to continue with third term until all understand the agenda of the Fulanis.
U must be frustrated. What concerns buhari with PDP Affairs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa / Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.