Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? (1850 Views)

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by BABE3: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ CHesus!, ahn ahn!!! I was joking now. Geez!, lmao, Nawa o! lipsrsealed

I should have put smiley faces all over my posts. I hate trouble myself, I'm not a fighter.

I've never been in a real physical fight with anyone, ever! , So, again, I was only joking, "trying to get your attention". What is wrong with you sef? tongue
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Natasha2(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
on the other way round nothing  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE!:

^^ CHesus!, ahn ahn!!! I was joking now. Geez!, lmao, Nawa o! lipsrsealed

I should have put smiley faces all over my posts. I hate trouble myself, I'm not a fighter.

I've never been in a real physical fight with anyone, ever! , So, again, I was only joking, "trying to get your attention". What is wrong with you sef? tongue

LOL kiss
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by BABE3: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^yh yh! Go away! tongue wink cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE.  sweeery will u be kind enough to help me SLAP  Goldieluks rectangular face?
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by BABE3: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
lol, Mr Cork! What did she do to you? smiley
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE! (f).  sweeery she cuss people too much! angry
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by BABE3: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ok! Good case! But, I can't really do that though! Do your dirty job! wink smiley
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ Lol that's ma girl wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

BABE! (f).  sweeery she cuss people too much! angry

what? shocked shocked
no availability of punny today?
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks. sweeery dont flatttar your sef. I pull women like fanta! angry
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. sweeery dont flatttar your sef. I pull women like fanta! angry

Good,then quit following me like bee and honey,
so that i can have my peace on NL, deal?
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
ermmm not until i gets puuuuny. 2 weeek puuuny, upfront!! wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by megatran(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
absolutely nothing i can think of for now ooo. i guess if i had a girlfriend she wouldnt want me fighting around like a streeet guy because of any reason.
and as per myself i dont like the idea of fightin but that doesnt mean i will run when such cases come up
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks (f). sweeery since u aint hot, can i take u to McDonalds instead? I like u, kinda undecided
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by vaLasce(m): 3:15am On Apr 16, 2011
Fightless!
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrsChima(f): 3:35am On Apr 16, 2011
SMH.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by iyatrustee(f): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
lol @goldie and her sweetheart cork! tongue
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2012
iyatrustee: lol @goldie and her sweetheart cork! tongue
cheesy angry grin
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by born2boink(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2012
All of them are silly, the bible said, the lady does not only come into life of a man but to demand, break heaert,destroy and ruin his life but for whosoever try to avoid them till marriage shall be succesful and have eternal life
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by born2boink(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
A real naija babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Distance Really Matter At All? / Pregnant Couple In Incestuous Relationship / Letter To All The Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.