Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (17613 Views)

Poll: Can you fight another woman over a man?

Yes: 26% (19 votes)
Never: 55% (40 votes)
Unless we are engaged: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by aloyemeka4: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]They Are Fighting Over A Man[/size]

Saturday, 22 October 2011

These two actresses are in the Yoruba sector of Nollywood. They may be popular faces in the home videos, but they are not really spectacular though in acting and not many would even recognise them at the mention of their names. But according to Amebos, they are trying in their own little ways.

The two actresses have two things in common. One, the two of them are on the large side and also fair-skinned, but Olofofos said their fair-skins were aided by bleaching creams. The two of them also tattooed their bodies, while one is in the habit of putting an earring on her nose.

Anyway, Amebos said these two actresses, who used to be best of friends are now sworn enemies, no thanks to a man whose interest is the subject of their discord. The bubble, according to Olofofos, burst when one of the actresses saw the other actress’ phone with the picture of this man as the wall paper on the phone.

On enquiry from the other actress, she was told that the man is her boyfriend and to which she asked the other actress if she was not aware that she was going out with the man. The argument, Amebos recalled, became heated and almost turned into a fisticuffs, before the two were separated and both left in annoyance.

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/tatafo/5611-they-are-fighting-over-a-man.html
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
A woman shouldn't fight over what isn't hers.   wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by pendo89(f): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
ah ah. let the man fight over me. That energy and grace I seriously lack.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Goldieluks: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
Fight over a man? erm, maybe,if need be really.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Fight over a man? erm, maybe,if need be really.

cheers smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Agybabe(f): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
God forbids me! He doesn't worth it. Because of a guy? If he will be mine, no need to fight for what is mine already. I don't need an injury because of a man!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2011
Yes i will fight oo , my kids cant b fatherless na , dem dey craze

Only teasing a boyfriend heck no, a husband i join army for dem
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2011
You won't call my own a fight,I'll beat shege comot from the other woman head if its my husband but only if she's the one pursuing him bumper to bumper unto husband snatching levels,if he's the driver,I will only scare her with some boys.
For a boyfriend,I will team up with the other girl(if she get sense enough to agree)and beat him up for trying to play us.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2011
No,never

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Goldieluks: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

You won't call my own a fight,I'll beat shege comot from the other woman head if its my husband but only if she's the one pursuing him bumper to bumper unto husband snatching levels,if he's the driver,I will only scare her with some boys.
For a boyfriend,I will team up with the other girl(if she get sense enough to agree)and beat him up for trying to play us.

i no know say i get people when fit act like me for here,the feeling is mutual cocomicocoa.
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by chibaby5(f): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2011
Yh probably embarassed. Most likely hubby tho kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2011
There is no amount of dick in the world to fight over a man.

To fight FOR my man is totally different than fighting OVER a man.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by r231(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2011
are you going to fight for me grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by tellwisdom: 1:00am On Nov 13, 2011
[size=19pt]OMG with the comments from these gurls angry angry angry. Wouldnt you fight over a man who buys you pepper soup and NKWOBI, sends you 100 naira recharge card ??  undecided undecided [/size]

If you dont fight to retrieve your post. HUNGER DON KILL YOU BE THAT undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2011
r231:

are you going to fight for me grin grin

I left you a message on your section chat and thread. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]OMG with the comments from these gurls angry angry angry. Wouldnt you fight over a man who buys you pepper soup and NKWOBI ??  undecided undecided [/size]

If you dont fight to retrieve your post. HUNGER DON KILL YOU BE THAT undecided undecided

Are we fighting over a man or food?
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 13, 2011
I'll defend him. shut it DOWN!!
but fight OVER him. Hell nah.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by r231(m): 1:07am On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I left you a message on your section chat and thread. wink

replied grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

I'll defend him. shut it DOWN!!
but fight OVER him. Hell nah.

I hear you sis!  I will fight for/with my baby but I be damn if I am going fight over some dick.  Not me!  Too many dicks out there to be fighting over a dick.  Just keeping it real.  If I have to fight to keep a dick, I don't need it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by tellwisdom: 1:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Are we fighting over a man or food?  

You knw you cant fight over a man for no cause. Hellllllllllll No, Not even for a Nigerian Gurl angry angry. Mmm angry angry mbanuuu!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I hear you sis!  I will fight for/with my baby but I be damn if I am going fight over some Joystick.  Not me!  Too many Joysticks out there to be fighting over a Joystick.  Just keeping it real.  If I have to fight to keep a Joystick, I don't need it.  

fo sheezy! my neezy, baleezy! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 1:14am On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

You knw you cant fight over a man for no cause. Hellllllllllll No, Not even for a Nigerian Gurl angry angry. Mmm angry angry mbanuuu!!

I don't know what bullshit you are smoking but I am not smoking it! Only childish and insecure girls fight over a man.

Ladies, listen to Auntie Chima a minute. If a man don't want you there is nothing you can do to keep him. Fighting over him is not going to keep him. If you have to fight over a man to keep him then you are just as dumb as he is.

There is somebody for you that you wouldn't have to bust a sweat to keep. Love yourself enough to know that you deserve better. Let him go and if it is meant to be he will be back.

Trust me. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by tellwisdom: 1:18am On Nov 13, 2011
I don't know what bullshit you are smoking but I am not smoking it! Only childish and insecure girls fight over a man.

Ladies, listen to Auntie Chima a minute. If a man don't want you there is nothing you can do to keep him. Fighting over him is not going to keep him. If you have to fight over a man to keep him then you are just as dumb as he is.

There is somebody for you that you wouldn't have to bust a sweat to keep. Love yourself enough to know that you deserve better. Let him go and if it is meant to be he will be back.

Trust me. wink

sad sad But i dont smoke, how about you Ngozi?? embarassed.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by freecocoa(f): 3:24am On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

i no know say i get people when fit act like me for here,the feeling is mutual cocomicocoa.
grin grin
you get me o,chop knuckle for that jare.who born the biatch to come feel say she can snatch my husby na,cocoa no dey play reach that side o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by tellwisdom: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2011
**sssss mmmmmmm hhhhhhh** embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by pendo89(f): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

If a man don't want you there is nothing you can do to keep him. Fighting over him is not going to keep him. If you have to fight over a man to keep him then you are just as dumb as he is.

Trust me. wink

Oh yeah I do trust that. Fighting is so high school to me. If hes mine fight or no fight he wont go nowhere.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Amya(f): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ i lost my temper once, the bitch almost lost her face. It's something i'm not particularly proud of.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Amya(f): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
She was one of my friends, getting to cosy with my man.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by yme1(f): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
A man is worth fighting for if he is worth it
But physical fight, count me out I don't have the strength or time for that
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yada yada yada, If all the ladies here cannot fight because of a man, I wonder which planet the ones doing it are from, The last time I checked ladies are like territorial cats, I cn vividly remember when I was still in unilag and ladies were always fighting in the hostel, It was always about bfs, and they will come outside their hostel and shout and tear their clothes naked, and we guys go jst dey watch noni,
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Una dey see things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.