Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) (78898 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
tophumble:
The simple truth is that this guy will still get married to the girl friend who is still in secondary school when she is set for marriage in the next five years.

Abi wetin he find go the late brother fiance place, he want to enjoy what his brother is enjoying.

This is called arrangee marriage
I don't think it's their own problem, seems it's yours.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Weedhustler:
If na my village, na ibi straight! Him no go ever use e preek Bleep again! U no even wait make ur brother rotten for ground u don begin knack e wife anyhow!
are you a learner.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Child and betrothing Northern Marriage Culture is sickening....
Pedophilic Morons.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
don't waste your emotions, take it easy to avoid high blood pressure
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kizyte:
Hmmnn... this old man dating a secondary school teen! lipsrsealed
what if the teen is 18, is the constitution against old man dating teen.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
aBrokeRichDude:
At this moment all i have to say is

You
Your supposed girlfrnd
Your late broda’s fiancée

Sorry to say this buh all of una put togeda are all MAD

Rubbish
and they are doing very fine o, you're the one losing your cool over their matter.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by EmperorAkidi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
just as your mother was force to marry your father
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Kubernetes: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....

Hmm, be careful not to die of heart attack. Don't allow anyone to get you angry.The marriage of Ned Nwoko and Regina did not make you angry but this northern own come make u angry. We are we always this Hypocritical!!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Kizyte(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
witworth:
what if the teen is 18, is the constitution against old man dating teen.
I'm not talking about the constitution, I'm talking about someone who is old enough to be her father.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
EmperorAkidi:
just as your mother was force to marry your father

Eleribuu omo ..aye re ma baa je
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kizyte:
I'm not talking about the constitution, I'm talking about someone who is old enough to be her father.
is old enough to be her father a crime or a sin.

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by alizma: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Can you just keep quiet? Look and that boy and tell me how old you think he is.
What was the age limit for NAF regular intakes in 2017 when his elder brother joined?
I guess you don't understand the word pedophile.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Ruthymoon(f): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
secondary school girl, see him face, like him nor get any idea of wetin marriage be ,and him mama go still advise him on how to be a man, by climbing hill with his waist
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Kingzjayzee: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2021
ok. next bizarre news plzz!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by akilo1: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
making u angry? Do your worst. Nigeria is a scam
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by akilo1: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
making u angry? Aboki nor get sense
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by jaxxy(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Nairalandian:
People should mind thier business biko

Don’t mind the bloody hypocrites everywhere on this thread. They act like they don’t do same or worse.

The gal wasn’t even forced so what’s their problem? Many southern states have same weird tradition and practices and they pretend like it’s a Northern thing. undecided

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Stanleyq: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2021
dre11:
Curled from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6471074/bride-late-soldier-muhammed-ahmad

why i chose her and abandoned my over sibling who married fiance of murdered air force office speaks

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-chose-her-and-abandoned-my-lover-sibling-who-married-fiance-of-murdered-air-force-officer-speaks
are u sure u didn't plan ur brother's death
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by hansomb: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Conspiracy theory.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by bigwig071(m): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2021
I just wan Bleep the girl
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by OyinO: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in this except hypocrisy and hypocrites everywhere around the Christians. It's even in the Bible that upon death of a brother who hasn't given birth to a child, the wife should be given to another brother to bear children and preserve the name of the deceased.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by igbowoman: 1:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Thank you Lord for making me an Igbowoman
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by hstar: 2:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Themainboy22:
Congratulations to them. But I'm of the opinion they should had waited small, date and court for sometime, to know if they are compatible with each other. But hey! we are are talking about aboki here. For those of you oppossing our innocent decision, na una sabi, I don marry am be say I don marry am. "wetin kwonsider me kwonsider una?". cheesy
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by whirlwind7(m): 4:05am On Mar 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?

Oh, shut the F up!
He said the girl will not be ready for marriage in 5 years.
The girl will not be ready, not him. Read the statement again. She is still in secondary school and will not be ready for marriage in 5 years, means the girl could be anything from age 12 to 15, possibly.
You are trying to tell us the man won't be ready for marriage in 5 years to his own girl, but was ready in one month to marry his late bro's woman?? Na sickness dey worry you?
Stop justifying pedophilia. Awọn oloriburuku.

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by freemi(m): 5:12am On Mar 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?
what is this one saying. So it didn't ring Ur head that he's fvcking a small secondary school girl as old as he is
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Bnladan(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
stupidity is ur first name. Didn't you read where he said the lady was approached with the idea and she agreed? And he said it clearly that he never imagined himself getting married now coz his girlfriend is still in secondary school and will not be ready to get married in d next five years. Having a girlfriend here doesn't mean having premarital sex like it's common in ur side. Besides, most of u hypocrites have had girlfriends with secondary school girls during ur days at school or even now. I served in the south and I've seen how secondary school students behave. U ppl always put sentiments in analysis.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Nwaelohim: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Your major setback is lack of ability to Mind your business and respecting others choices.
Who made you a judge? Oh you you think your choices and life style is in perfect order? What you really don't understand is that they are happy and your being angry is irrelevant to their lives. Take my advice
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
imagine.

So this inbreeds are this wicked and stupid.

I saw this quote. He said sec sch.

Lol. Bro this people need deliverance. He said that ? Ha!!!!!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Codes151(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Nwaelohim:

Your major setback is lack of ability to Mind your business and respecting others choices.
Who made you a judge? Oh you you think your choices and life style is in perfect order? What you really don't understand is that they are happy and your being angry is irrelevant to their lives. Take my advice
close your mouth.
They encourage nonsense.

Shameless illiterate
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Codes151(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Bnladan:
stupidity is ur first name. Didn't you read where he said the lady was approached with the idea and she agreed? And he said it clearly that he never imagined himself getting married now coz his girlfriend is still in secondary school and will not be ready to get married in d next five years. Having a girlfriend here doesn't mean having premarital sex like it's common in ur side. Besides, most of u hypocrites have had girlfriends with secondary school girls during ur days at school or even now. I served in the south and I've seen how secondary school students behave. U ppl always put sentiments in analysis.
chai. See illiterate. No wonder the place is littered with uneducated underaged pregnant girls. Shameless bunch
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by cardoctor(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Headline news. Read all about it.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Michaelpsych: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol...that means say he dn dey eye the brother's wife tey tey

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals