Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (45511 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Marry Her? by Obaseki500: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
I have never been this confused in my entire life...

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by AlphaLover: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o

397 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Xenry: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you aren't screwing her, then another guy is doing it. Her phone is her cheating dairy, that's why she kept it away from you.
You ain't financially strong and you want to marry? Well, as for me and my guys, we ain't entering into any relationship until we start to dey make 8-digits per annum.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Obaseki500: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
AlphaLover:

Una go dey write fake fake posts

Una get time o

Na watin dey pain me you dey talk make up.... What do I stand to gain in making up stories... Den dey use am give money ni?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by AlphaLover: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Obaseki500:

Na watin dey pain me you dey talk make up.... What do I stand to gain in making up stories... Den dey use am give money ni?

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Obaseki500: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems

Bros. must you reply to this message... Why not just look the other way if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Kirkman: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Obaseki500; since you said things are OK for you now financially, what are you waiting for? At least do introduction and traditional wedding the rest can come later. Just so you know, she has options, and mentally she has given you a time frame, once it elapses she's gone and no amount of begging will bring her back and she will move on to her next best option. She has tried enough 6 years is not child's play.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by AlphaLover: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Obaseki500:

Bros. must you reply to this message... Why not just look the other way if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

You mad sup this story just like 99% of this on this forum

Bros take Npower form and stop this

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ayemileto(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
If you aren't screwing her, then another guy is doing it. Her phone is her cheating dairy, that's why she kept it away from you.
You ain't financially strong and you want to marry? Well, for me and my guys, we ain't entering into any damn relationship until we start to dey make 8-digits per annum.

8 digits per annum is small sha.

Except it's dollars you're talking about.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Angelacruz: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Then go and pay her bride price nah...six yes is enough except you wan to graduate wit MBBS. ..[img]

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
"Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. She also lock her phone and even WhatsApp"

With the bolded, it's obvious you are in a long thing. When a girl is too conscious of her phone and always locks it, she keeps more than one man. Brother, your girl is our girl.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Righteousness2(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2021
It is unfortunate that we live in a Generation where men and women live Joyfully in Fornication and Immorality and do not care about GOD'S Principles on marriage.

It is Unfortunate that we live in times where doing Right is seen as evil while doing evil is seen as right.

So because your Sin partner suddenly realizes that she has been messing up and decides to turn a new leaf, you are offended and want to leave?
GOD Have Mercy on you! You need Deliverance

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Bola146(f): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Six what shocked shocked She is a big fool!!!!!!! Seriously some ladies are just mad and draft sad Sex! Sex! Sex! She realized that she is just sex machine in your house, now you are doubting if you want to marry her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It is well with your soul, pele

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by dawnomike(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life... I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now. Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year. She also lock her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.
Man up! Sit her down and talk this over with her to know where the problem lies... Learn to communicate effectively with your partner before you guys get married. We do not have time to be giving advise online on matters that should be discussed and settled by 2 adults.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Tolu181: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life... I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now. Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year. She also lock her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.
o.p

Na lie go kill you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by punisha: 2:06am On Mar 25, 2021
u r a shameless man.

stop using d word marriage to hold d innocent girl down. thank God she has woken from her slumber.
u have knacked for 6years and feeling entitled.

be there talking about next year and not show commitment on your own side.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by olamide0147: 4:33am On Mar 25, 2021
She has realised that shiloh is around the corner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by infogenius(m): 5:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Op, u are lucky she hasn't moved on. But she will definitely do so soon. She's obviously tired of ur games.

U're just sleeping with her anyhow, u don't want to marry her (except with mouth) and u don't want another man that is worthy of her to marry her.

Guy, make more proactive moves to tie the knot this year as next year is too far.

You need to show more seriousness in getting married to her than screwing her.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by danietohbadt(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2021
You've dated her for six years. Prior to December 2020, you've been "chopping" her.

Don't be callous. That one don do.

If you ain't going to marry her, let her go.
Six years ain't no joke.

And if you really want to "chop" her again, go and see her people and do the needful oga.
She's a nurse, you guys will be fine.

Sorry to say, since she has started hiding her phone, that means she has started talking to another guy, and that guy is probably promising her marriage already while she's stylishly waiting for you to propose. Taking into consideration the time she has spent with you.

If you're not fast enough, I can bet you'll come back here on nairaland to tell us how you saw her wedding invite on a friend's status.

Be wise.... Girls with good jobs are scarce, and obviously she's gonna be a good girl since you didn't mention any bad act about her

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by 1beat(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ferdinandu(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2021
'
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by stanliwise(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o
More power to your elbow. Sometimes I think this post are paid post.

one strange thing you would recognize is that most time the OP don’t respond to anyone posting answers either to request for more info or clarification. The paid poster Simply just ask and then a load of answers and then front-page material. It is just so stale

10 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by aumusa: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

she's right though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2021
The vices of Satan is really working. Someone's daughter has decided to do the right thing and you are insisting on another thing. If you know what is best for you better accept Jesus and do the right thing. Have a great day.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ayo2008: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

Sleeping with her abinitio was not right as is called pre-marital sex. Infact is called fornication. God hates it . Do the needful by marrying her legally

20 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by femi4: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:
After 6yrs , she's afraid you won't marry her if she continues to give you sex. Putting sex on hold might hasten you marrying her without further delay

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Reex12(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is unfortunate that we live in a Generation where men and women live Joyfully in Fornication and Immorality and do not care about GOD'S Principles on marriage.

It is Unfortunate that we live in times where doing Right is seen as evil while doing evil is seen as right.

So because your Sin partner suddenly realizes that she has been messing up and decides to turn a new leaf, you are offended and want to leave?
GOD Have Mercy on you! You need Deliverance
oga oh wetin you dey find for romance section

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by bestman09(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
wink
Go ahead and do the needful
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by simhosting: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.