Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (45536 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by jaxxy(m): 1:29am On Mar 26, 2021
She right besides u and Ure using us to catch cruise? Ure deceiving urself. undecided

U shudnt be living as a couple when ure not married. Stop that! That’s why she’s putting barriers btwn u and her like Nenji did for Ozo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by tunize(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2021
You self think am 6years you've been banging her for 4years and some months only a year and some few months guy if she's a wife material and as u said Tinz are better now then marry her. If na u, u for happy??

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ussv: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2021
That`s a no brainer !

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 2:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life...

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.
Abeg no mind that hypocrite. She dey sleep for bed wey no be her matrimonial bed con dey preach dowry matter and u sef dey pack am chop like guguru. She for kuku stay for him papa house nah until u r ready. No dey torture yourself seeing her beside you everynight without action. I suspect she has games ...man up and chase her comot until after u pay the bride price...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by bigcasava1(m): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems
aaah! This one strong oo
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by IYANGBALI: 2:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Another bigger prick don take over. Forget her
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Newdaddy7: 2:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

She belongs to the streets. dump her asss

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Duplexxx: 3:06am On Mar 26, 2021
I saw that you have a financial problem called SEX she is tired of Ogbono soup she is going out side to test Agusi how can you be with a girl for 6 years without marriage my guy just go to the doctor let them check your ass
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Cooldiipo(m): 3:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Sincerely i pity the lady. She just have been attending several wedding of her friends recently even those who never had a boyfriend when you too started dating cry Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Poor girl

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by PhillipPHD(m): 3:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Every 8th of March, The International Women’s Day is an avenue for professionals in the ‘victimization’ industry to officially gather under one roof and commence another session of wolf cry.

Don’t get caught in their manipulations. They want the power of men, the privilege of women and the accountability of non.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by palsenator(m): 3:47am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o

Fake story or not,it depicts someone's true life story at the moment. Give your candid opinion and advice instead of looking at the fake side of the story.

Yes I understand where you speaking from. So many fake stories here but it doesn't mean we still can't reach out to those who might be experiencing that fake story at that time. Peace!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ArticleBeast: 3:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Ayemileto:

8 digits per annum is small sha.

Except it's dollars you're talking about.
Are you making it already?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Slurity(m): 3:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

phone locking is enough reason that she is 100% cheating
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 3:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Good communications saves lots of problems in marriage and relationship. sex should not be a reason why you are considering Ending a marriage plan. Talk to her, their is something you are doing or not doing right in her on perception.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by obowunmi(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

M A R R Y H ER.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:31am On Mar 26, 2021
You've been fucking someone for 6yrs. And you've obviously used marriage to hold her back but you are doing nothing about it. I know your type. You are the type that will.meet a girl and start telling her you want to marry her meanwhile you just want a personal LovePeddler. Your type go use mouth marry. Every year you will say it will happen next year.
She has made up her mind to stop having sex with you till you marry her. And as for her talking to other men, she will be doing the right thing. It's either you go and do the needful or you call of the relationship and free her for men who are ready. If it's sex you want, then tell her plainly that all your want is sex so that she can remove her mind from marriage.
Guys should learn how to say "babe, I want us to be just Bleep mates with no emotional attachment". It's better than saying, "I would like to marry you" when you know your are not ready for marriage.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by BRATISLAVA: 4:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
Six what shocked shocked She is a big fool!!!!!!! Seriously some ladies are just mad and draft sad Sex! Sex! Sex! She realized that she is just sex machine in your house, now you are doubting if you want to marry her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It is well with your soul, pele

If she doesn't stick with him in his poverty for many years, they will come here and tear her and all women into pieces. grin Now he's finally getting small money and listen to him: he's beginning to doubt. Money has opened up new options to him. She won't open a thread to bash him, like men here do, so we won't know the outcome.

Fear poor men. Fear poor people turned small money. They're dangerous. They can collect any amount of money to write stories designed to bash women.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Jerewise332:

Bro u wan her to open legs 4 u when you've not done introduction, no bride price..
She's doing that for her own good besides why should you be bothered when you know that the thing is yours? Me sef dnt even trust you cos you can change your mind to marry another person after drilling her finish
Na him type go dey live with another girl for house dey make wedding.plans with another babe that he hasn't slept with..and then be fucking the life out of the babe in his house and saving his bride to be for the future.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by columbus007(m): 4:41am On Mar 26, 2021
kaityn:
The vices of Satan is really working. Someone's daughter has decided to do the right thing and you are insisting on another thing. If you know what is best for you better accept Jesus and do the right thing. Have a great day.
and what business does he now have with Jesus?which kind holier than thou be this?.madam give your life to christ undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ilekokonit: 4:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:
She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

What wedding ? You better borrow yourself brain and CANCEL THE DAMNED WEDDING AND KICK HER OUT OF YOUR HOUSE BEFORE SHE DESTROYS YOU WHICH SHE WILL SURELY DO VERY SOON .

Ask any married man in your Neighborhood the best weapon wives use on their husband and they ALL will tell you it is the denial of sex.

You are very lucky your fiancee showed you her true colors before the marriage and IF YOU STILL GO AHEAD WITH THE MARRIAGE YOU HAVE JUST COMMITTED FINANCIAL AND MARITAL SUICIDE .

DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED !!!

A WOMAN WHO CLAIMS SHE WANTS TO MARRY YOU IS DENYING YOU SEX THAT YOU GUYS HAVE HAD BEFORE AND SHE LIVES AND SLEEPS WITH YOU ON THE SAME BED !!!!! HABA !!!!!

I can bet my savings account that she is leaving your house to sleep with another man who is either giving her more money that you give her or who she thinks has more prospects that you even though that man may already be married or how do you explain her locking her phone and her WhatsApp from someone she plans to marry very soon

BROTHER, RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE BEFORE [b] SHE STARTS POPULATING YOUR HOUSE WITH BASTARD CHILDREN AS SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU ANY MORE. THAT'S IF SHE EVER LOVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Nonexistent:
"Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. She also lock her phone and even WhatsApp"

With the bolded, it's obvious you are in a long thing. When a girl is too conscious of her phone and always locks it, she keeps more than one man. Brother, your girl is our girl.
grin

Be of good cheers brethren,

She Belong To The Streets
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Belafonte:

forget the free. was it the op who deflowered her? let's start from there first grin
OP come.and answer this question..
I think they are saying if you didn't deflower,you should keep fucking her till she becomes unfuckable. The. You will come back here tomorrow lamenting in how your babe of 6yrs married another guy's she met 6months ago. Then you will join the NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS crew members.
These are the kind of people you brought your private life to. And they are giving you the advice you need.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Oh I see it's you ,one of those penis people. undecided. You should have asked your father that question whats so special about your mother ? Or isn't she Nigerian?

I think you should be asking the op what's so special in having sex and having access to a so called " Nigerian woman's" phone.

How much is registry? You can live together but can't pay for registry?

If she is mad, then the op is madder for thinking he could use back door to earn husband status.

You and the op don't need crack ,your stupidity is enough to get you high.
Do t mind that DICKHEAD.
His comments show that he's still a kid..no matured responsible guy will sound like him. He's one of those guys that think sleeping with a girl shows you are a man even when you have no manhood
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by joliefille(f): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2021
We are in March and wedding is next year. shocked shocked Wawu

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by officialmario(m): 5:24am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o

how sure are you that this story is frame up...some people are just too daft, your thinking ability is damn low.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Evidenx(m): 5:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

You need to repent, sleeping with someone's daughter for free for 6 years, what an evil and idolatrous and fornication infested generation.
You better pay her bride price to enjoy sex.
Fornicators are going to end up in hell. If you persist further ,i see God giving her a Better man, you don't deserve her. Ah 6 year's, you are wicked!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by officialmario(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Mad o
it is mandatory you must comment on someones post? you can view and waka pass..
bros, try and seek the mind of your babe, you might have offended her for her to deny you sex.
i drop my pen..
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Xantel(f): 5:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Go and marry her this year

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by HRproxy: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2021
SIX YEARS??!!!!.Of living in the same place, sleeping on the SAME bed ...BUT YOU ARE NOT FINANCIALLY STABLE.. grin grin

Weldone!

Obaseki500:

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by witworth(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Don't ask her for sex again, don't meddle into her affairs anymore, leave her phone alone, if she ask for anything, tell her you don't have, cheat on her, the person you will cheat on her with may end up to be the best person for you, leave madness for craze person, ladies, when they have started cheating and their minds are already with someone else, sex with their main partner is the first thing they put embargo on, you too put blockade on all funds and enjoy yourself
wise man suffer less.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Mish02: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

6years relationship? And you r enjoying full benefits except for children.
How many abortions?
The lady don wise up.
Things r better now, go an pay license fee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / My Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.