Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba (4018 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / "This Is Port Harcourt Not Asokoro"- Wike's Magic Wand In Action: Pics & Video / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Not possible. Highly Impossible.

Warri is just a city with commercial activities.

Asaba is the capital where bulk of all the whole activities stops.

Saying anything in Asaba should be in warri is just sheer Stupidity.

There is a sentimental and agreeable reason why Warri should deserve respectable treatment. Mark my use of word, I didn't say special, but respectable. It is the home to so many clans even many from Anioma can take Warri as a place of comfort. Being the respectable home to several clans, it should accord respect and not spite. The habitual attack on clans and Warri is very very demeaning.

The Okowa spoken of got huge volumes of votes outside home from these locations without any disregard that he isn't from the place as a place of birth even against the higher odds of other statesmen from the region

In all, Warri has always held Anioma in high Esteem but the slightest provocation on any issue always leads to its door step. It has to stop. My family is from Anioma and I speak with wisdom without partiality.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
You people want to use hate and bitterness to kill Okowa but it will never happen grin
Isoko man is taking over after him grin
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
RichMediaSpace:

There is a sentimental and agreeable reason why Warri should deserve respectable treatment. Mark my use of word, I didn't say special, but respectable. It is the home to so many clans even many from Anioma can take Warri as a place of comfort. Being the respectable home to several clans, it should accord respect and not spite. The habitual attack on clans and Warri is very very demeaning.

The Okowa spoken of got huge volumes of votes outside home from these locations without any disregard that he isn't from the place as a place of birth even against the higher odds of other statesmen from the region

In all, Warri has always held Anioma in high Esteem but the slightest provocation on any issue always leads to its door step. It has to stop. My family is from Anioma and I speak with wisdom without partiality.
[/s]

You don't give a war zone like warri a respectable treatment.All the Clans in warri should go and settle their difference first.
Asaba is peaceful and state capital.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=urbobo20 post=100280637][/quote]wadooo till 2023 grin
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by urbobo20(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
the state is our state but asaba is not my capital
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=urbobo20 post=100280831]the state is our state but asaba is not my capital[/quote][/s]remain in warri then cheesy grin
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

You don't give a war zone like warri a respectable treatment.All the Clans in warri should go and settle their difference first.

I don't mud sling
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

What respectable treatment again but atleast warri is getting the deserved infrastructure in her right of place.

Asaba on the other hand is the head and centre of all administration. The city alone should be hyper beautiful because that's where every Political visitors stop and houses all forms of administrative quarters.

Anybody challenging the development of her own state capital is just stupid. It shouldn't even be equated to any city in the state.

More like leaving FCT Abuja and be doing unnecessary stuff elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Okowa is my brother,but to be truthful,delta state never get better governor.But as for that ogwashi lady,stop playing ethnic politics it is bad for us all.
By the grace of God,Urhobo,isoko or ijaw will produce the next governor,CBN governor is my brother from agbor,but he should drop that his gubernatorial ambition,and respect the unwritten rule of power rotation in delta state.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Okowa is my brother,but to be truthful,delta state never get better governor.But as for that ogwashi lady,stop playing ethnic politics it is bad for us all.
By the grace of God,Urhobo,isoko or ijaw will produce the next governor,CBN governor is my brother from agbor,but he should drop that his gubernatorial ambition,and respect the unwritten rule of power rotation in delta state.

Mister man governor Okowa is the best governor from Delta state ,after him an isoko man will take over.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What respectable treatment again but atleast warri is getting the deserved infrastructure in her right of place.

Asaba on the other hand is the head and centre of all administration. The city alone should be hyper beautiful because that's where every Political visitors stop and houses all forms of administrative quarters.

Anybody challenging the development of her own state capital is just stupid. It shouldn't even be equated to any city in the state.

More like leaving FCT Abuja and be doing unnecessary stuff elsewhere.

I haven't challenged Warri nor celebrated Asaba over Warri. I'm not in proWarri or ProAsaba

I'm ProDeltan

And my point is all parts of Delta is long overdue for development. With 20 billion one can create massive inner Road linking to all cities, level, Make stable, establish Road network systems and make respectable. Simple as Abc

Me, this is my point and that Delta doesn't reflect it's potential. I stand by this point as well

I've been involved in the internal think tank of Lagos that got it to where it is from where it used to be. I speak with the same mind I used in detailing and planning and sharing developmental blueprints with my colleagues then for the state, that Delta is atleast 100 years behind where it should be.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=RichMediaSpace post=100280884]

I don't mud sling [/quote][/s]

Make Asaba your home cheesy
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Stop this nonsense,Urhobo are not our enemies.Warri is not a war zone,I understand we ANIOMA were oppressed in the past by urhobo,but we have forgiven them.Don't play tribal politics here.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

That's what I'm saying that we need to abdicate power rotation for performance and capacity that Delta has not enjoyed the best governors from IBORI till now, even to the OmoAgege and Co people are crying, Delta has better intellectual minds that can help the state actualize it's potential

I no talk pass this o. Na insults I dey receive in and out.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

I haven't challenged Warri nor celebrated Asaba over Warri. I'm not in proWarri or ProAsaba

I[b]'m ProDeltan
[/b]
And my point is all parts of Delta is long overdue for development. With 20 billion one can create massive inner Road linking to all cities, level, Make stable, establish Road network systems and make respectable. Simple as Abc

Me, this is my point and that Delta doesn't reflect it's potential. I stand by this point as well

I've been involved in the internal think tank of Lagos that got it to where it is from where it used to be. I speak with the same mind I used in detailing and planning and sharing developmental blueprints with my colleagues then for the state, that Delta is atleast 100 years behind where it should be.
I thought you say you're not from Delta state cheesy grin
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Seerade029: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You're still talking nonsense mister man ,river state, Awka ibom bayelsa are all one city states unlike Delta state that develop every part of the state.
Our poverty rate is low compare to those States.
Our unemployment rate is also rate compare to them.

We are doing well in education compare to those States.
We have good human capital compare to them.
Insecurity rate is low in Delta state compare to those States.
We are in top 3 educated state compare to them.
We beat them in waec,jamb and neco
We have three state university and three state polytechnic compare to them
Please where are they better than Delta state?

Very useless statement.

If they can't manage the state universities, why creating them?

Stupid excuse for failure
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Mister man governor Okowa is the best governor from Delta state ,after him an isoko man will take over.
Na politics money wey you don chop make you dey praise am like this?
I am Ika by tribe,but I am ProDeltan.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=Seerade029 post=100281052]

Very useless statement.

Stupid excuse for failure [/quote][/s]

Delta state doesn't owe salary like river state that owe teachers 5years cheesy but the useless governor donate 500m to sokoto

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Seerade029: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:

Delta state doesn't owe salary like river state that owe teachers 5years cheesy but the useless governor donate 500m to sokoto
[/s]

Learn how to cancel a post properly before mentioning me.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na politics money wey you don chop make you dey praise am like this?
I am Ika by tribe,but I am ProDeltan.

Lolz I no chop Okowa money but the man is doing wonderful
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

That's what I'm saying that we need to abdicate power rotation for performance and capacity that Delta has not enjoyed the best governors from IBORI till now, even to the OmoAgege and Co people are crying, Delta has better intellectual minds that can help the state actualize it's potential

I no talk pass this o. Na insults I dey receive in and out.
Bros,I support power rotation so that everyone can feel belong.But What I mean is that even Ibori,okowa,uduaghan(the worst delta governor),omo-agege are co are not up to the standard of governor we need in delta state.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Seerade029 post=100281052]

Very useless statement.

Stupid excuse for failure [/s]

Stop comparing delta and rivers,we are all brothers.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz I no chop Okowa money but the man is doing wonderful
Yes,and don't over praise him or trying to compare him with anyone.Delta state politicians are too corrupt,we deserve more from those corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros,I support power rotation so that everyone can feel belong.But What I mean is that even Ibori,okowa,uduaghan(the worst delta governor),omo-agege are co are not up to the standard of governor we need in delta state.

I'm in tears. Delta doesn't know it's potential

Before Lagos moved from its past, what if I said many of the Oge's had boys. Some of those boys came to me I developed plans, shared with them. Many is what is being used today

Delta doesn't have good materials. I maintain my standpoint

Anyone wey wan dey fight isoko, itsekiri, Anioma, urhobo, I jaw na dem sabi, my own is Delta doesn't have Visionary leadership

Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom is a direct proof of that.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Stop comparing delta and rivers,we are all brothers.

Don't mind her. I say the projects Rivers executes, people even in SW feel the impact, she's pitching Delta against Rivers. Is there any enmity between Delta and Rivers. Or does Rivers tie the hands of Delta to not improve?

My uncle served as 8 years LGA Chairman. Na so so chop dem dem chop the state money without putting anything on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Sufferingboy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

I'm in tears. Delta doesn't know it's potential

Before Lagos moved from its past, what if I said many of the Oge's had boys. Some of those boys came to me I developed plans, shared with them. Many is what is being used today

Delta doesn't have good materials. I maintain my standpoint

Anyone wey wan dey fight isoko, itsekiri, Anioma, urhobo, I jaw na dem sabi, my own is Delta doesn't have Visionary leadership

Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom is a direct proof of that.
Yes,I get your point but all those ethnic warriors will not understand.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by buckeyemedia: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I am not from the same home town with Able wonder working governor Okowa.
Delta state is not a one city state like we have in Nigeria but multiple cities.
If others had done half of what our working governor is doing in Delta state today it would've been a mini London.
But same Local Government, or senatorial district Delta North?, please mention 1 industry he has opened?
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by urbobo20(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
this op is an insane lady this how is be causing newzance all over nairaland
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,I get your point but all those ethnic warriors will not understand.

There's no war in Delta. We keep saying it, even every Urhobo is directly connected by blood with Anioma, all parts are interwoven. But, to continue to push the agenda that Anioma is being opposed and oppressed I don't agree with. The larger voter apathy that brought in Okowa came outside home where he scored 80% of every proWarri cities

I will never embrace clannishness to the extent that I will accept the ineptitude and lack of performance of any governor. If he like he should be my elder brother.

80 Billion a month is enough to begin to give my people good beginning to a better tomorrow and not stay static in one point for so many years. This is what I'm not happy about.

I rather spend 50 bullion connect all hinterlands for example, water communities and develop robust aquaculture and marine industry for example than not use money well

These guys are not good. Atall, they aren't.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by 1x2x3: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Una argument dey shame me honestly.

Okowa has outperformed all previous delta state governors... Yes I agree.

With the funds delta state receives, the previous and present governors are supposed to have done 5 times what is being done which translates to running and developing all the cities easily.

This can't easily change as it is the same across Nigeria. All the presidents and governors are underperforming greatly.

Praising Okowa is expected since he's far better than the previous governors however, Okowa is like a one-eyed man in the midst of blind people.

All I see across Nigeria is mediocre projects.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents / See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria / How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.