Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba (4035 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / "This Is Port Harcourt Not Asokoro"- Wike's Magic Wand In Action: Pics & Video / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Efewestern: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:
Abi na lie lie I dey lie Efewestern. Does Delta not have brilliant and genius minds scattered everywhere.

Baba, I'm just avoiding tribal threads like this, the OP has an interior motive for starting this, probably to stir up tribal/ethnic sentiment. You noticed how she/he is trying to provoke tribal battle, glad most of you never fell for that.

He/She even said Urhobos supported Ibori, when Majority of Urhobos from the early 2000's rooted massively for Ogboru, I understand the cry of injustice, but things aren't what they seem they are, Warri isn't paradise and no where in Delta South or Central is heaven, I've been to several oil rich communities in South & Central and there's nothing to write home about.

infact the reason warri is expanding and still standing, Is because of the oil, once oil goes, the city might collapse because it has no solid structure. Should I talk about the high level of unemployment?

Bros!
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Efewestern:

Baba, I'm just avoiding tribal threads like this, the OP has an interior motive for starting this, probably to stir up tribal/ethnic sentiment. You noticed how she/he is trying to provoke tribal battle, glad most of you never fell for that.

He/She even said Urhobos supported Ibori, when Majority of Urhobos from the early 2000's rooted massively for Ogboru, I understand the cry of injustice, but things aren't what they seem they are, Warri isn't paradise and no where in Delta South or Central is heaven, I've been to several oil rich communities in South & Central and there's nothing to write home about.

infact the reason warri is expanding and still standing, Is because of the oil, once oil goes, the city might collapse because it has no solid structure. Should I talk about the high level of unemployment?

Bros!

Whenever I come to Delta, I make it my habit to visit many cities and check how my people are doing. My heart bleeds. I'm not happy

We are more than these. We know what we are capable of. I saw many governmental projects that looked good in 2014 and know those industries will create jobs for my people but till now they aren't in sight. I'm not happy with how the lives of my people is being mismanaged by people who aren't good enough to provide quality care for them

I will avoid such threads in future.

. I'm thinking of starting from home, God placed it in my heart to set up industries that can provide 1000 jobs per location and go into massive productivity. I'm thinking of bringing it home though I have started it here already inside inside the forests in Ogun and Oyo

I'm selecting Asaba, Sapele, Ozoro.

I have a desire planted in me to create atleast 10,000 jobs in Delta over the next 5 to 7 years

Do you have any ideas you can give me?

I've developed over 300 blueprints for the government to use to create jobs on massive scale in Delta. Cause I'm ashamed. The shame of Delta makes me ashamed. I'm seriously ashamed.

In the midst of jumping in and out of Delta for 20 years, I believe I have what the state needs but want to bypass politics to bring my NGO to do my best. I saw the thread you created on the steel industry. I believe one should bring like minds to revive such industries so communities around such have jobs. I have brains. I have people. I only kept this plans secret till now for good reasons. But I'm ready to execute.

How can you advice me. Do I message you privately?
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Efewestern: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

Whenever I come to Delta, I make it my habit to visit many cities and check how my people are doing. My heart bleeds. I'm not happy

We are more than these. We know what we are capable of. I saw many governmental projects that looked good in 2014 and know those industries will create jobs for my people but till now they aren't in sight. I'm not happy with how the lives of my people is being mismanaged by people who aren't good enough to provide quality care for them

I will avoid such threads in future.

. I'm thinking of starting from home, God placed it in my heart to set up industries that can provide 1000 jobs per location and go into massive productivity. I'm thinking of bringing it home though I have started it here already inside inside the forests in Ogun and Oyo

I'm selecting Asaba, Sapele, Ozoro.

I have a desire planted in me to create atleast 10,000 jobs in Delta over the next 5 to 7 years

Do you have any ideas you can give me?

I've developed over 300 blueprints for the government to use to create jobs on massive scale in Delta. Cause I'm ashamed. The shame of Delta makes me ashamed. I'm seriously ashamed.

In the midst of jumping in and out of Delta for 20 years, I believe I have what the state needs but want to bypass politics to bring my NGO to do my best. I saw the thread you created on the steel industry. I believe one should bring like minds to revive such industries so communities around such have jobs. I have brains. I have people. I only kept this plans secret till now for good reasons. But I'm ready to execute.

How can you advice me. Do I message you privately?

You can create a separate thread where you can outline your plans for the state or we can simply discuss privately, yes you can shoot me a mail.

What Delta State needs now is massive industrialization and am just happy about the Modular refinery coming up in Kwale, which more can spring in various locations, we can also benefit massively from the oil sector.

Also, I'm making attempts to reach out to Omo-agege to pass my suggestion regarding the Aladja steel company, I don't know how silly this move is, but I'm just tired of crying and making suggestions online, we gat to make real moves.

A prosperious Delta is best for us all!
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Efewestern:

You can create a separate thread where you can outline your plans for the state or we can simply discuss privately, yes you can shoot me a mail.

What Delta State needs now is massive industrialization and am just happy about the Modular refinery coming up in Kwale, which more can spring in various locations, we can also benefit massively from the oil sector.

Also, I'm making attempts to reach out to Omo-agege to pass my suggestion regarding the Aladja steel company, I don't know how silly this move is, but I'm just tired of crying and making suggestions online, we gat to make real moves.

A prosperious Delta is best for us all!

Halleluya Modular Refinery in Kwale. That's long overdue. It will cure the restiveness in that part of the state

As for me, I'm Don talking. I just want to set up a industry to make noise, loud noise and use it to enter the government setting back. I used to be before, but I didn't quit like the cabal I saw

My dear brother. That OmoAgege angle doesn't fancy me. But try sha. Me just one setup industry make noise, get access to government so I can be involved in policy formulation and execution. This is my own quota to my state. I'll mail you privately.

I have it in mind to do something about the Steel industry at Aladga

I also heard about a proposed glass/silica industry. Those industries needs to come on stream, however small. It's production scope is. We need a state we can be proud of even away from. Home.

Within 2022/2023.Delta will know they have a son.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Efewestern: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

Halleluya Modular Refinery in Kwale. That's long overdue. It will cure the restiveness in that part of the state

As for me, I'm Don talking. I just want to set up a industry to make noise, loud noise and use it to enter the government setting back. I used to be before, but I didn't quit like the cabal I saw

My dear brother. That OmoAgege angle doesn't fancy me. But try sha. Me just one setup industry make noise, get access to government so I can be involved in policy formulation and execution. This is my own quota to my state. I'll mail you privately.

I have it in mind to do something about the Steel industry at Aladga

I also heard about a proposed glass/silica industry. Those industries needs to come on stream, however small. It's production scope is. We need a state we can be proud of even away from. Home.

Within 2022/2023.Delta will know they have a son.

Don't get me wrong bro, I'm not hyping anyone, they all contributed to the mess we are facing.

Also, before anything, I would need to carry out a massive campaign in the state, our youths are so frustrating, this "DEVE" mentality gat to stop, we are killing and driving interested companies with our thuggery attitudes. So many things wrong with the average Deltan, we need reorientation, as someone who is rooted in the state happenings, we mustn't ignore this.

Kwale is a gas and oil hub, having a modular refinery is long overdue, as for the glass industry, I think we already have one in Ughelli.

Also, there's need to revive our sea port, if Lagos state government can manage a massive project like that, then we should also start one... Create a thread let's engage properly
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by CSTRR: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
urbobo20:
parasite
Delta North has the human capital though.

They will never be poor even without oil.
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by RichMediaSpace: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Efewestern:

Don't get me wrong bro, I'm not hyping anyone, they all contributed to the mess we are facing.

Also, before anything, I would need to carry out a massive campaign in the state, our youths are so frustrating, this "DEVE" mentality gat to stop, we are killing and driving interested companies with our thuggery attitudes. So many things wrong with the average Deltan, we need reorientation, as someone who is rooted in the state happenings, we mustn't ignore this.

Kwale is a gas and oil hub, having a modular refinery is long overdue, as for the glass industry, I think we already have one in Ughelli.

Also, there's need to revive our sea port, if Lagos state government can manage a massive project like that, then we should also start one... Create a thread let's engage properly

Very well. Will sure do
Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Ensfield(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yes we deserve better but the past government did nothing but Okowa is putting Delta state where she belong.

Poverty rate unemployment rate has gone down under Okowa and our education rate has gone up under Okowa.

Re: Okowa’s Magic Wand In Asaba by Munamoqel: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ensfield:

Good morning Ma'am,
I trust you had a good night rest.
I sent you a DM with this subject " A Passionate Appeal" Please have a look at it, a kind response and advice from you either way it's appreciated.
you can say it here .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home / Why Do Anambra Women End Up Being A Housewife Despite Their Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.