Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? (4860 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by mmadu4: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2021
i never had this happened to me before . what could she possible see in me? though im handsome and very easy going hmmm i just dont know what to do . i dont want to hurt her too she cried today because i was absent .
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by mmadu4: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2021
yes
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by malaika58: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2021
mmadu4:
yes
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 30, 2021
you were absent from what exactly? undecided

15 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Enoch07: 1:36am On Mar 30, 2021
oga you like her?
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Enoch07: 1:38am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
I need the answer to this question too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Aplaudez(m): 2:08am On Mar 30, 2021
You must be underaged!
E go soon clear for your eyes!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by scrupulousblog: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2021
That girl knows what she is doing. Don't let her fool you.

19 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by thatsleepboy1: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Nobody dey gree say e ugly before. Bịa boy ta chie exhaust pipe the girl chọrọ way gị ọsịsọ.

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by inumidun2010(m): 4:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Dem don play HER your tape 4 ARTILLERY... say you be IGNORAMUS.... Nothing is free in REALITY...

15 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:17am On Mar 30, 2021
The dark forces are about to lock up your destiny permanently, don't let them succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Duplexxx: 4:21am On Mar 30, 2021
My guy na you ugly pass for this forum, who tell you say you handsome abi na the prostituted

3 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by omotoshodontee1: 4:27am On Mar 30, 2021
which one be PROSITUTED again?u need a reality check...
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by sirwilson(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
absent from the normal joint they met... or let me just say their normal meeting point.

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Twelfthman: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Lol. U never see anything. U go soon learn in hard way
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by talk2hb1(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2021
mmadu4:
i never had this happened to me before . what could she possible see in me? though im handsome and very easy going hmmm i just dont know what to do . i dont want to hurt her too she cried today because i was absent .
Go For Deliverance in France
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Jeux: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Haha, Ashi don Dey act film for my guy , baba japa, dat na crocodile tears to hold you down

4 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Jeon(f): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

fuvkin

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by femi4: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2021
mmadu4:
You should focus on your "prostituted" grammar
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Jeon:

fuvkin
fvckin what exactly?wink
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by NiRfreak(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
Women tears no get value my guy...they can control and command their tear duct to release water anytime they wish. Ask the elders, they will tell u

10 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Prostitute na human being. Is it a crime that prostitute confess her love for you. Kindly note that there are very dependable and reliable.

2 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Don't Wife A Hoe...Nigerian Girls Are Useless And A Worthless Piece Of Shit.

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:
Dem don play HER your tape 4 ARTILLERY... say you be IGNORAMUS.... Nothing is free in REALITY...
she fit use kayanmata she fit use juju.

3 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Martinez39s(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Your village people are funny in the way they are trying to execute their plans against you. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Wonk(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good one!
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
No big deal..... Just love her bck undecided
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by laiperi: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Prostitutes are human too.

There was this prostitute I always asked for out of many because of the way she carried herself when I was temporarily living alone. She started crying one day. Na so she asked me to buy her a sewing machine so that she could quit prostitution and relocate back home.

Very nice girl that had to stoop that low to become a prostitute. It's a different story today as most universities are full of prostitutes.
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by AmazingELixir: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin

Lolzz Op you're madt...why won't she cry is it not the money you pay her for services rendered she uses to sustain herself...

Meanwhile Wetin handsome guyman dey find for Olosho body..
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by baralatie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Re: A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? by blinking001(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Your own don finish be that na...

(1) (2) (Reply)

W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? / Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.