Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (32233 Views)

Obi's Pollster Nextier Owners Are Members Of Labour Party Presidential Council / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / J’oburg No Longer Safe For Nigerians,Attackers Are Well Organised –president, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bettykeys:
This is undeniably obvious fact.

Are there repeatedly rampant attacks and crisis in the SE before the announcement of ESN ?

BokoHaram is just preamble compare to what awaiting SE by the new set of prisoners who gained freedom today spring into action

Its logical that the monsters made by Nnamdi Cownu will consume you in the SE just as BH is to the North

The way the North is handling bandits with kiddies gloves is the motivation here I think. ESN or whoever is watching the North/bandits romance sofar and playing out their own. It’s sad.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Kay25(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Indeed very strong response from your useless security agencies.

Bandits just attack military base in Nigeria state and killed some soldiers and adopted many.
We're still waiting for strong response from your useless security agencies. Typical Yoruba Muslim..
na fulani born yoruba be that one
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by hollah123: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
pickatyou1:
This is just a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it.
Have they come out to claim responsibility.
Stupid talk.
It take years to find out criminals in the North but you use less than 24hrs to blame the esn.
Whether you like it or not nigerian don't want fulani herdsmen in their community any longer.

guy after the prison break Nnamdi Kanu said no Nigerian deserve to b in prison,so just know your ever emotional leader gave u out

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jpworld(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
seniormallam:
Truly, aside football the next thing that unites Nigerians is when they want to blame Igbos, so the IG is this good in investigations and up till now we don't know the killers in southern Kaduna,
The IG must be high on fura dey nunu, nnamdi KANU has never denied any ipob activities so far, why the rush my IG?

More evidence and facts are pointing towards Nnamdi kanu. He should be prepare for long term jail, once he is arrested.

Ibos stop sympathizing with Ipob, they're terrorists group,they are criminals.

they will soon turn south east to war zone.

Ibos need to wake up b4 is too late

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Akpuobi1: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Didn't see anywhere the IGP said that at least preliminary investigation has been conducted before indicting IPOB/ESN.

Very unprofessional, lazy, intelligence bereft bunch

This killings may have nothing to do with ESN.

Let them continue focusing on ESN while there officers are decimated.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pavoda: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
This statement is predictable and very amusing. How did they get these weapons? Where do people get this kinds of assault weapons in a nation that prohibits weapons and has it borders closed and under control? We are a nation in distress, the cracks are glaring for everyone to see..
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by amuwo1980: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:
When you look at comments from this IPOB members and their sympathizers, you will see what they really want. They have been saying that since the Nigeria Government negotiates with Boko Haram, they should negotiate with ESN/Unknown Gunmen terrorists. Hence since northerners are suffering from boko haram and bandits menace in north, south east too should suffer from ESN/unknown Gunmen terrorism l. grin. Please forget this laugh because as an igbo boy, it is paining me that my region is about to go the north east way.

These Miscreants know that it is the south east that will burn. They know that it is the south east that innocent people will be caught in the ensuring gun battle between Ipob terrorists and Nigeria military. They know that it is the south east that military will occupy.

They will come here and start saying rubbish about the south east has seen more than what will follow with the ensuring battle. But they fail to ask themselves what they achieved in that past with such ill fated action and what they intend to achieve with this one apart from chaos.

We day watch
You can say all this without claiming to be an Igbo boy, yes you are not

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Litmus: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Evidence please.

Why not first apprehend those responsible, preferably alive. After apprehending those you believe are responsible, prosecute them. Their motivations and who they are will become clear during all of these events. I know many are going to be mad at my suggestions but let us not forget that in the type of country we say we all want, whether Biafra or One Nigeria, even an individual that kills someone in public view is not automatically found guilty and sent to jail. There still needs to be a court case and the prosecution still needs to collect and present Evidence.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by discusant: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.

IPOB has denied the attack. In your closet in far away world with your laptop or phone you conclude it’s obvious IPOB did it.

Fellow Jihadist in police command concluded in less than five hours that IPOB did it.

You are already boasting about armed forces coming to the east to extract some pounds of flesh of innocent civilians.
How you fight the Jihad in Nigeria can’t work.

The Islamic Sharia Republic your comrades literally started in the 12 northern states is in the wait for your lot.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by mccloud224(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Concentrate on ESN...blame your sleepless nite on ESN and pay billions of naira to Fulani terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by RedAlert08(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bankalert:
I trust Buhari cheesy. They will turn south east to a war zone with marching orders for the Nigerian Army and Air force... Their own nah play. Las las Ipob and ESN dey do themselves and their village people.

You suddenly "trust" Buhari because Igbos are involved. You shall meet your comeuppance soon.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Patrioticman007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
jpworld:

More evidence and facts are pointing towards Nnamdi kanu. He should be prepare for long term jail, once he is arrested.

Ibos stop sympathizing with Ipob, they're terrorists group,they are criminals.

they will soon turn south east to war zone.

Ibos need to wake up b4 is too late

Karma is listing the names & addresses of those it will serve hot akpu with watery beans soup.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by donbenie(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ipob and their supporters can continue to deny that they are not the ones.

Reacting in the statement on Monday, the IGP said, “Preliminary investigations have revealed that the attackers, who came in their numbers with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), are members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN).

The attempt by the attackers to gain access to the Police armoury at the Headquarters was totally and appropriately resisted by Police operatives on duty who repelled the attackers and prevented them from breaking-in and looting the armoury.

Where did they get these weapons?

Shut up Fuul! angry
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by hollah123: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
discusant:

Ended up saying nothing to prove who was behind the attacks.
don't worry u think people are foolish right?go n tame your emotional n loud mouth leader,he gave u out n everyone saw the statement he made
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by peacekante: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

You can say all this without claiming to be an Igbo boy, yes you are not

Does it change that fact on what I said?

We day watch
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by limeta(f): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
mvem:
why did Kanu responded after the prison break?...did you see his comment ?

He is right and am right
If you are down with bubu fcccck you too
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Dpharisee: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is the reality on ground, IPOB denies responsibility IGP puts it on them, Miyetti Allah claims responsibility for attempted assassination of Ortom and IGP is despatching special squad to look for unknown gunmen wink

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

Truly you are a bitch man. A Jobless bitch man. Only u 117 threads and 10,413 post of total rubbish, wailing, complaining, lamentations, argument, crying , hate ,
despite registering on aug 2020.
Do you even sleep, have a gf or wife, have time to think your life or your life revolves around nairaland

I will continue to make your life miserable until you commit sucide. grin

I have lot and lot of data to waste grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Peterkakus: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them
How did you know?....guess work is no work at all
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by amuwo1980: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:

Does it change that fact on what I said?

We day watch
The fact that u lied about that invalidates what ever u have to say
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Silverpurple: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
limeta:
False flag
Nigeria security service carried out the attack
Now they trying to rope in Esn and ipob
Fulanis and rat sense

Nigerian security service carried out an attack on its own operational headquarters....

You must be a funny man.

I heard people on ground a scared to point at IPOB. This is exactly how boko haram started.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Masterkernel1: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

So all these "noise" and actions Yorubas have been making was for a movie abi? grin angry

It's more of a stage drama than an action movie.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by hollah123: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:

My brother, I can tell you for free that almost everyone in igbo land is happy that they can now drive on their roads without being stopped at every half kilometre by a checkpoint. Does that mean that they are responsible for the attacks? Some events may occur that you like and praise, but that does not mean you did it
so are u trying to tell me that what Nnamdi Kanu said doesn't have anything to do with this?

Don't forget few days after he released numbers to report security check point was when security operatives started dieing miserably,u think we aren't connecting d dots right?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jpworld(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

The way the North is handling bandits with kiddies gloves is the motivation here I think. ESN or whoever is watching the North/bandits romance sofar and playing out their own. It’s sad.

Soldiers has been on national assignment in the north battling boko haram, do you think is a kids glove deal, when soldiers are deployed.

Ibos should stop this sentiment, call a crime a crime. Stop twisting the narrative.

Any country that Nnamdi kanu, is living in, should know they're housing a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
Mr President, please declear state of emergency and appoint military administrators to all the 5 state of ipob, let us face them ones and for all.

How come state of emergency wasn't declared in borno, adamawa, yobe, Niger, zamfara and katsina states?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Bankalert(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
RedAlert08:

You suddenly "trust" Buhari because Igbos are involved. You shall meet your comeuppance soon.
hahaha... Dumb dumb... I am only responsible for what i say. What you understand from my comment is totally your business.

And that comeuppance you are talking about is what you and your village people are already getting from your own people. Fvck off!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by PlainSight(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visimt.
Make una bring the "full wrath of Nigeria military force" on Boko Haram not some hit and run miscreants

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by peacekante: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

The fact that u lied about that invalidates what ever u have to say

I do not need to prove anything to you lots grin

Painfully IPOB Miscreants now see their opinion as the overall opinion if all south easterners yet they want a referendum as if when the referendum happens every single south easterner will vote for BIafra grin .

My region has been flooded with Goat Brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Sunday2021: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
discusant:

Is Peter Obi competing for the 2023 presidency against your Bola Tinubu?

Too many retards on NL.
The too many blackmail and attacks against the Igbo that increased recently show the politics of 2023 on play.

Igbos don’t use killing of humans and burning of public buildings for presidential election campaign.
Peter obi and Abaribe are some of the sponsors of this ipob miscreants. It is a fact!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jpworld(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Nigerian security service carried out an attack on its own operational headquarters....

You must be a funny man.

I heard people on ground a scared to point at IPOB. This is exactly how boko haram started.

Exactly
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pavoda: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Some have eyes but they cant see
kingk:
Imo state prison set ablaze

IGP: ipob are responsible, fish them out(without investigation)

Ipob: we don't have a hand in
it.

NAF jet missing in borno Boko

Haram: we are responsible, we shot it down

NAF: no you are not responsible, we know u are innocent,it was just accident
(without investigation)

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Igbos again

We dey come to read after this grills on fire don done......

God punish evil people.......

The PUNCH had earlier reported that gunmen attacked the Imo State Police Command headquarters and the Owerri Correctional Prison.

Scores of vehicles were razed around 1am on Monday when gunmen attacked Owerri and freed at least 1,500 inmates.

The hoodlums also freed the suspects in almost all the cells at the State Criminal Investigation Department of the command.

Reacting in the statement on Monday, the IGP said, “Preliminary investigations have revealed that the attackers, who came in their numbers with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), are members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN).

The attempt by the attackers to gain access to the Police armoury at the Headquarters was totally and appropriately resisted by Police operatives on duty who repelled the attackers and prevented them from breaking-in and looting the armoury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of 12 States Prone To Flood In 2015 - Agency Report / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.