Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (32229 Views)

Obi's Pollster Nextier Owners Are Members Of Labour Party Presidential Council / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / J’oburg No Longer Safe For Nigerians,Attackers Are Well Organised –president, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by amuwo1980: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:

I do not need to prove anything to you lots grin

Painfully IPOB Miscreants now see their opinion as the overall opinion if all south easterners yet they want a referendum as if when the referendum happens every single south easterner will vote for BIafra grin .

My region has been flooded with Goat Brain
You are the main billy goat the led the flood , get the Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Tranquillity360: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
Mr President, please declear state of emergency and appoint military administrators to all the 5 state of ipob, let us face them ones and for all.
Hope you will join in the face up not been at home eating Ewudu.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by OnyeOlokoro(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stupid IGP! whever it gets to East they act faster but if it's North they act like snails investigation my foot

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Zetty177x: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Mumu IGP that didn't carry out any investigation but has concluded IPOB and ESN are responsible for the attack in Imo because he's looking for a way to start arresting Innocent civilians that they will extort money from.

Has the clown investigated the matter set..na na na he don know d result?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by History555: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I will continue to make your life miserable until you commit sucide. grin

I have lot and lot of data to waste grin grin

Who cares. You are still wailing like a bitch
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
jpworld:

Soldiers has been on national assignment in the north battling boko haram, do you think is a kids glove deal, when soldiers are deployed.

Ibos should stop this sentiment, call a crime a crime. Stop twisting the narrative.

Any country that Nnamdi kanu, is living in, should know they're housing a criminal.

I said bandits ure digressing to bokoharam?? Are u guys playing a game here?

Bokoharam is a different issue that’s been ongoing bandits has now become a new menace which seems to be handled like a joke sofar.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by biafranrealson: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
mumu IGP
So quick to verify that ESN carried out the attack from your Abuja base, The attackers that nearly killed ORTOM has never been verified or the killers of indigenes at Ebonyi , but this one you know the answer, in fact Amadioha ndi fulani revealed it to you 2 days ago.

Ekwensu

your witchcraft hand go enter your mouth one day

6 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by luvmijeje(f): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
theTranslator:

Close to wetin??
Were not close at all dozens of kilometres between us

They can turn their zone to Afghanistan

I warned them about boko IPOB

Southwest don't have border. Anyone can come in with any weapon to raid us. What's going on in the South East is a security breach.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

Who cares. You are still wailing like a bitch

If you don't care, you wont be stalking me to get my attention by every means.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by mu2sa2: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:
In less than 24hrs of the incident, the IGP has already concluded investigations and has arrived that it was ipob, even when ipob had earlier denied having anything to do with it. But we have countless attacks by fulani herdsmen including assassination attempt on the life of Gov Ortom, of which miyetti Allah has always claimed responsibility and yet till date the incompetent IGP is still investigating with no findings yet.
Very unfortunate
Bros calm down. Investigate what's obvious. Hahaha, trouble sleep yanga go wake am. They will know shortly that fg dey for ground gidigba.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by john633(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
You have successfull rehabilitated boko haram terrorists and they are walking fully and still killing soldiers, and they just recently shut down a jet,
So why not give the common thief a second chance, since you people can give a terrorist a second chance,, biko

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Sunday2021: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

How come state of emergency wasn't declared in borno, adamawa, yobe, Niger, zamfara and katsina states?
state of emergency was decleared in Borno,Yobe,Adamawa, plateau and Nasarawa. If you are not a kid, you should be able to recall the decleration of state of emergency by gej and obasanjo.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Sunday2021: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Hope you will join in the face up not been at home eating Ewudu.
iam part of it already.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by OpinionCounts(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
I am yet to see any other country in the world that can beat Nigeria in the number of daft and sentimental leaders.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by onlygiddi: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by UnabashedIPOB: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
What evidence does this lying ZOO government representative have to show that the welcomed attack by gun men was perpetrated by the gallant ESN? Your lies are nothing new... we have had so many lies from the ZOO. If you want ESN, then go to the bush and confront them.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by oilyngbati(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Henceforth, all ipooos terrorists should be shot and their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu extradited back to Nigeria to face his crimes, which is punishable by death!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
state of emergency was decleared in Borno,Yobe,Adamawa, plateau and Nasarawa. If you are not a kid, you should be able to recall the decleration of state of emergency by gej and obasanjo.

Ok ancestor. Pls tell me d names of d military administrators that were appointed in d states u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Sunday2021: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Ok ancestor. Pls tell me d names of d military administrators that were appointed in d states u mentioned
Google is your friend!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Tranquillity360: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
iam part of it already.
Good,many you face UGM this week.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by discusant: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
hollah123:
don't worry u think people are foolish right?go n tame your emotional n loud mouth leader,he gave u out n everyone saw the statement he made

You now see why your IGB, Adamu Mohammed, refused to go for retirement after he was due.

He is kept to do your Jihad.

Continue with mistaken belief that Nnamdi Kanu would be stupid to do things like this to bring soldiers to the east to kill innocent civilians.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
Google is your friend!

Is Google ur enemy? Since u consult Google regularly, kindly answer d question:

Pls tell me d names of d military administrators that were appointed in d states u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by RedAlert08(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bankalert:
hahaha... Dumb dumb... I am only responsible for what i say. What you understand from my comment is totally your business.

And that comeuppance you are talking about is what you and your village people are already getting from your own people. Fvck off!

I don't blame you. I blame your parents for making out in that dump site. Otherwise, your mum wouldn't have spread her herpes infected legs, to pop out a worthless turd like you.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
Google is your friend!

Don't run, come here and mention their names. Bloody slimmy green soup guzzler
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bettykeys:
This is undeniably obvious fact.

Are there repeatedly rampant attacks and crisis in the SE before the announcement of ESN ?

BokoHaram is just preamble compare to what awaiting SE by the new set of prisoners who gained freedom today spring into action

Its logical that the monsters made by Nnamdi Cownu will consume you in the SE just as BH is to the North

Fool, please who attacked Gov Utom? Does the IGP know?

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by ud4u: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
I am short of words
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jpworld(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

I said bandits ure digressing to bokoharam?? Are u guys playing a game here?

Bokoharam is a different issue that’s been ongoing bandits has now become a new menace which seems to be handled like a joke sofar.

Bandits and Boko haram are all criminals. Same with Esn/Ipob

Remember the North has more land and way bigger than south east. Dealing or fishing them out is not something that will happen easily. I believe our military are making great efforts.

Remember American military fought in Afghanistan for over 8years, still they're unable to close that chapter completely.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Igboid: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
biafranrealson:
mumu IGP
So quick to verify that ESN carried out the attack from your Abuja base, The attackers that nearly killed ORTOM has never been verified or the killers of indigenes at Ebonyi , but this one you know the answer, in fact Amadioha ndi fulani revealed it to you 2 days ago.

Ekwensu

your witchcraft hand go enter your mouth one day

Ihe nkea o mai mai Oka.

The man is obviously drunk.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by freshvine(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:
When you look at comments from this IPOB members and their sympathizers, you will see what they really want. They have been saying that since the Nigeria Government negotiates with Boko Haram, they should negotiate with ESN/Unknown Gunmen terrorists. Hence since northerners are suffering from boko haram and bandits menace in north, south east too should suffer from ESN/unknown Gunmen terrorism l. grin. Please forget this laugh because as an igbo boy, it is paining me that my region is about to go the north east way.

These Miscreants know that it is the south east that will burn. They know that it is the south east that innocent people will be caught in the ensuring gun battle between Ipob terrorists and Nigeria military. They know that it is the south east that military will occupy.

They will come here and start saying rubbish about the south east has seen more than what will follow with the ensuring battle. But they fail to ask themselves what they achieved in that past with such ill fated action and what they intend to achieve with this one apart from chaos.

We day watch

Fulani herdsmen killed Igbos in Nibo Enugu, killed in Ebonyi, destroyed farm lands and rape women in the east. NO SINGLE ARREST HAS BEEN MADE OR PERSECUTION MADE.

The whole of south east is saturated with military personnels and security outfits. It is only in the east police officers mount road blocks every 100 meters, FRSC are active, military have bases along the road, Customs more efficient in eastern roads than seaports and airports including borders.

The economic strangulation as more ibo business are shut down with stringent economic conditions while other competitions are encouraged with government palliatives and tax free holiday plus good incentive forex regime.

In appointment into this government, the ibos have been completely shut out and basic infrastructure are denied them.

The people set up a vigilante outfit to protect their lives and property since you have refused to protect them, why are you sending or rather advocating military actions against people that has resort to self help?

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by wingmanIII: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Knee jerk reaction. Idiotic Igp! When did they investigate and already concluded?
Misfits all over the place. Nigeria is forever doomed!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
jpworld:

Bandits and Boko haram are all criminals. Same with Esn/Ipob

Remember the North has more land and way bigger than south east. Dealing or fishing them out is not something that will happen easily. I believe our military are making great efforts.

Remember American military fought in Afghanistan for over 8years, still they're unable to close that chapter completely.

Stop using Afghanistan to compare pls. No Terrorist can ever stay on American soil for more than 2hrs b4 they will be wiped out to oblivion wherever they are. U are fighting bokoharam in Nigeria here not in Congo. It doesn’t follow at all ooo. Don’t let anyone deceive u.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Sunday2021: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Good,many you face UGM this week.

amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback: What Ekweremadu Said About Yar'adua's Medical Vacation. / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.