Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (32234 Views)

Obi's Pollster Nextier Owners Are Members Of Labour Party Presidential Council / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / J’oburg No Longer Safe For Nigerians,Attackers Are Well Organised –president, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by COCKCROW: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=360degreess post=100522848]I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy

WHAT DID YOUR INCOMPETENT IG SAID ABOUT HUNDREDS MASSACRED IN EBONY? HAS HE MADE A COMMENT, HAS HE MADE PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATIONS. BANDITS IN NIGER STATE HAS OVERRAN 100 COMMUNITIES IN SHORORO, IN BENUE STATE FULANI TERRORISTS HAS MAD MORE 900,000 INIGENES HOMELESS AND OCCUPIED THEIR LANDS.. DAILY PEOPLE ARE MASSACRED IN SOUTHERN KADUNA, WHAT HAS YOUR INCOMPETENT IG DONE. AS IGBOS WHO KNOW THEIR INHERITANCE AND READY TO DEFEND IT WITH LAST DROP OF BLOOD WILL NOT ALLOWED GOVT APPROVED TOWN TERRORISTS I.E. THE ZOO ARMED FORCES TO ENSLAVE US.
ALL THESE SOCIAL MEDIA RATS CAN WRITE AND SUPPORT EVIL BUT IT SHALL MOVE REAL IGBOS UNTIL FREEDOM IS WON.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

You can say all this without claiming to be an Igbo boy, yes you are not

And you want us to believe that you are Igbo bcus you are Ipob member or sympathizer���
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Zumax008: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
jpworld:
Enough is enough. Nnamdi kanu and his Ipob, wants to turn south east to war zone.

Interpol should arrest Nnamdi kanu immediately. This foolish criminal will turn south east to war zone.

Have your Fulani police arrested mayti Allah talk more of kanu who is not killing innocent ppl

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pquaver(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:
When you look at comments from this IPOB members and their sympathizers, you will see what they really want. They have been saying that since the Nigeria Government negotiates with Boko Haram, they should negotiate with ESN/Unknown Gunmen terrorists. Hence since northerners are suffering from boko haram and bandits menace in north, south east too should suffer from ESN/unknown Gunmen terrorism l. grin. Please forget this laugh because as an igbo boy, it is paining me that my region is about to go the north east way.

These Miscreants know that it is the south east that will burn. They know that it is the south east that innocent people will be caught in the ensuring gun battle between Ipob terrorists and Nigeria military. They know that it is the south east that military will occupy.

They will come here and start saying rubbish about the south east has seen more than what will follow with the ensuring battle. But they fail to ask themselves what they achieved in that past with such ill fated action and what they intend to achieve with this one apart from chaos.

We day watch

They will only call us names but we will continue to stand up and be counted as those who let sense prevail when idiots wanted to destroy igboland with their selfishness
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Josywhyte: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them

How many boko haram has FG or IGP destroyed? And how sure are u or the IG that those guys are ESN?

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by danngnews: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
In less than 24hrs the IG have investigated and came to conclusion that it was ESN.

If the IG had been this swift with Fulani Herdsmen killings, we would not have had ESN in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by sage(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Halifaxguy:
We igbos don't know the kind of calamities that will befall us soon with the way the youths in South east sympathizes with ipob and their ESN terrorists. These guys will set south east on fire pretty soon, with the way and manner they are acquiring arms and guns. This guys will turn to the boko haram and bandits of south east soon, time will tell. I pity all you people cheering Nnamdi Kalu and his terrorists members , when the time comes all of una go feel the heat, south east will be very hot for everyone then. This guys will eventually use these guns on you sympathizers. Because the reality is Biafra is not coming thru Nmadi Kalu Igbos and may never come. The ESN you guys are cheering now will soon use those guns to kidnap your loved ones, kill and robber your brothers and sisters. That's the more reasons that sane igbos not the stupid ones that have been brainwashed by Kalu should rise and in strong voice condemn NMK and his gullible supporters. We should not allow emotions to cloud our logical thinking, we should not allow Nnamdi Kalu to set igboland on fire, because if we do na we igbos go suffer the disasters that will befall us.
Go and learn what is currently happening to Anglophone part of Cameroon. Now the rebels they cheered on is now killing their own people that they said they are fighting for their freedoms. Economic activities have been totally crippled in that region. This will be what will happen to my beloved igboland soon courtesy of Igbos and ESN terrorists and some foolish igbo youths are still cheering them for an imaginary Biafra that they will not realize.

Leave ignorant morons alone. How low are some people’s IQ?

IPOB/ESN can only deliver armed robbery, kidnapping, rape, terror and death for the southeast and Igbo people in the long run. There is no chance in this world they bring any Biafra but some fools here think that killing police officers and unleashing anarchy while destroying economic activities in the south East will achieve something against Fulani or achieve Biafra

My heart aches for Igbo people. Imagine people following the rantings of someone in a distant land and setting their house on fire in the name of “liberation”
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Pimine: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

I tell you. All these weapons and no single police dead, even police with their armoury did not kill a single person. Both sides exchanged gun fire for 2 hours no casualty
Isn't our God wonderful
Aswearugaaad

He is indeed. Lol
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Pimine: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
netmillionaires:
Chop knuckle jare. Exactly my thought. They were even able to release almost 2000 prisoners yet they couldn't access the armory

My brother that aboki think say na all Nigerians wey dey swallow every rubbish without hesitation or reservation. God dey.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Emzenoz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
fool. i instead of you to say they should use the army to deal with bandits residing at your backyard... dullard
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Just watch how IPOB/ESN terrorist bastards will rush and tag you a Fulani apologist or a Fulani in disguise..The very thought of a sensible Igbo person,who doesn't want the region to descend into absolute anarchy all because of the whims of a deluded,psychopatic fraudster,makes their blood boil..Them go call you sabo,okorohausa,Fulani in disguise and other derogatory names...Zombiefied fools,at the bidding of that psycho..I'm ashamed of being from the same village as Nnamdi Cownu...

That's the most disgusting thing about this their scam package ipob. They are very fast and quick to have the head of any reasonable Igbo man who will not drink the urine or bow to their scammer lord and savior.

I think it's high time we look into this Ipob matter bcus their intimidation on other Igbos is becoming too much.

I don't know why we have such shameless leaders that can't find ways to end this Ipob nonsense once and for all. they went ahead to create an Illegally armed militant group and had the pomposity to say they created a regional security outfit, and I ask who and who gave them permission to create anything an ordinary seccessionist sect for that matter.

Is it not time when true nwafors come to terms with the fact that all ipob and their criminal leader can offer is senseless killings of our young men??

our lazy leaders are treating this issue with kids gloves and it's not playing out well at all.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Zumax008: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
sage:

Leave ignorant morons alone. How low are some people’s IQ?

IPOB/ESN can only deliver armed robbery, kidnapping, rape, terror and death for the southeast and Igbo people in the long run. There is no chance in this world they bring any Biafra but some fools here think that killing police officers and unleashing anarchy while destroying economic activities in the south East will achieve something against Fulani or achieve Biafra

My heart aches for Igbo people. Imagine people following the rantings of someone in a distant land and setting their house on fire in the name of “liberation”

Where are u when the police and army are killing the unarmed protesters or innocent passerby without any provocative, why didn't you condem it that time or are they not human beings with love ones

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Emzenoz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.
lol... Why don't they use the full force to save the North ?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by amuwo1980: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

And you want us to believe that you are Igbo bcus you are Ipob member or sympathizer���
Not at all , am not a member of the above organizations , we may interface on some issues but not a memeber.
That he claims to be Igbo when he is not lays a lie what ever he have to say , the tone and rhythm of the crap he wrote betrays him , in igbo land we have multiplicity of opinion, ( how come u guys believe 1966 coup was planned by igbos and now u want to believe there might be dissenting opinion i about IPOB and ESN) if u believe in what u are saying marshal out ur points like an intellect and leave to others to interpret . So run along you empty scums

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by IgboWarlord(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:

I just tire for those guys honestly. They have succeeded in setting the stage for the destruction of our region. Painfully they feel in igbo Land only their ideology counts. Sad

The sad truth is that,as each day goes by,the number of IPOB/ESN terrorists increase in number,creating an overwhelming majority as against Igbos without seccesionist or extremist ideologies..The typical Non-Igbo Nigerian thinks all Igbos are IPOB..
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=COCKCROW post=100526228][/quote]

Bia nwokem wen you are talking about Us be specific don't generalize if you don't want Amadioha to strike you.

Is Massob included in the us you are talking about

Is the Ohaneze youth included in the Us you are talking about

are the Igbos who do not agree with your Ipob scam package included in your us .

if you think Ala Igbo will go to war bcus of your Ipob you are the joke of the century
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Emzenoz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Bandits are being bombed everyday with military jets.
jets that they can't fly ?... how many has crashed this year ?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Timon4real(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
But isn't it funny to you guys that with just the release of inmates without killings by unknown men, you have concluded that SE region will be a war zone soon....we don't kidnap our children for ransom or use religion to fight each other or get involved in suicide bombing or claim to take down the NAF jets..so if unknown gun men attack the south west now it's definitely the amotekuns?
You guys should please read and digest informations constructively ...stop insulting the privilege of reading and writing.

Halifaxguy:
We igbos don't know the kind of calamities that will befall us soon with the way the youths in South east sympathizes with ipob and their ESN terrorists. These guys will set south east on fire pretty soon, with the way and manner they are acquiring arms and guns. This guys will turn to the boko haram and bandits of south east soon, time will tell. I pity all you people cheering Nnamdi Kalu and his terrorists members , when the time comes all of una go feel the heat, south east will be very hot for everyone then. This guys will eventually use these guns on you sympathizers. Because the reality is Biafra is not coming thru Nmadi Kalu Igbos and may never come. The ESN you guys are cheering now will soon use those guns to kidnap your loved ones, kill and robber your brothers and sisters. That's the more reasons that sane igbos not the stupid ones that have been brainwashed by Kalu should rise and in strong voice condemn NMK and his gullible supporters. We should not allow emotions to cloud our logical thinking, we should not allow Nnamdi Kalu to set igboland on fire, because if we do na we igbos go suffer the disasters that will befall us.
Go and learn what is currently happening to Anglophone part of Cameroon. Now the rebels they cheered on is now killing their own people that they said they are fighting for their freedoms. Economic activities have been totally crippled in that region. This will be what will happen to my beloved igboland soon courtesy of Igbos and ESN terrorists and some foolish igbo youths are still cheering them for an imaginary Biafra that they will not realize.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by zando64: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
Fool
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by chriscrosss(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Quick to decide that is ipob..infact igp is a confuse man..what is ipob ESN..
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

Not at all , am not a member of the above organizations , we may interface on some issues but not a memeber.
That he claims to be Igbo when he is not lays a lie what ever he have to say , the tone and rhythm of the crap he wrote betrays him , in igbo land we have multiplicity of opinion, ( how come u guys believe 1966 coup was planned by igbos and now u want to believe there might be dissenting opinion i about IPOB and ESN) if u believe in what u are saying marshal out ur points like an intellect and leave to others to interpret . So run along you empty scums

So says a leak brained dullard who is fast to paint anyone whose narrative does not fits into his deranged mind as non Igbo, but wants others to believe he is Igbo in a forum where people hide their identity.

dullard you are too deranged to understand that people are not bound to share your opinions and thoughts.

you tried so hard to sound intelligent but your dull brain betrayed you. So long dumbhead.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by IgboWarlord(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

That's the most disgusting thing about this their scam package ipob. They are very fast and quick to have the head of any reasonable Igbo man who will not drink the urine or bow to their scammer lord and savior.

I think it's high time we look into this Ipob matter bcus their intimidation on other Igbos is becoming too much.

I don't know why we have such shameless leaders that can't find ways to end this Ipob nonsense once and for all. they went ahead to create an Illegally armed militant group and had the pomposity to say they created a regional security outfit, and I ask who and who gave them permission to create anything an ordinary seccessionist sect for that matter.

Is it not time when true nwafors come to terms with the fact that all ipob and their criminal leader can offer is senseless killings of our young men??

our lazy leaders are treating this issue with kids gloves and it's not playing out well at all.

Bro,the way Igbo land is now,one of the criteria to be a true 'Nwa Afo"is to be an IPOB member or sympathiser/apologist/enabler..Any non-seccesionist view by an Igbo man is seen as a personal affront on the whole of Igbo land and you might just end up getting lynched by your own brothers..That is the sad reality,even someone that is neutral is suspect..As for me?Fvck IPOB,Fvck ESN,Fvck Nnamdi Cownu and Fvck the Nigerian Government that gave room for this to happen..
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Maconstruct(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingk:
Imo state prison set ablaze

IGP: ipob are responsible, fish them out(without investigation)

Ipob: we don't have a hand in
it.

NAF jet missing in borno Boko

Haram: we are responsible, we shot it down

NAF: no you are not responsible, we know u are innocent,it was just accident
(without investigation)

Who are yuuuuu? grin grin grin
Crack my ribs
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Bro,the way Igbo land is now,one of the criteria to be a true 'Nwa Afo"is to be an IPOB member or sympathiser/apologist/enabler..Any non-seccesionist view by an Igbo man is seen as a personal affront on the whole of Igbo land and you might just end up getting lynched by your own brothers..That is the sad reality,even someone that is neutral is suspect..As for me?Fvck IPOB,Fvck ESN,Fvck Nnamdi Cownu and Fvck the Nigerian Government that gave room for this to happen..

I don't totally agree with you nobody has tried shit with me with their scam package ipob apart from this online deranged fellas.

Our leaders are a big failure, they do very little to curb this menace that's growing with speed. I want dis Country to break up bcus it's causing more pain than good but even if that happens that egomaniac from umuahia will not have any business with leadership in Igboland. For the man will be worse off than the leaders we think are evil.

A supremacists and dictator has no place in Igbo it's not our way of life to let one play god, he has been able to brainwash some misguided ones but we have wise once who will resist his manipulative schemes.

Ipob has no single positive impact in Ala Igbo thats a truth a realistic person like myself has come to terms with.

You shout freedom but you have done nothing to ease the suffering of the people from your own community.

I wonder what gives an Abia man the pomposity to think he can dictate for the whole region without approval from all and sundry,you went ahead to create an Illegally armed militant group after being told to desist from such destructive venture now all we get is violence here and there.

I am not quick to accept the words of the IG but investigation should be carried and if ipob is responsible, then they should be expecting sabotage from every quarters they are in our land and we maintain that there is no room for terrorism in Ala Igbo.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Faber(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.

Trust in God. Stop trusting in your nonsense zoo army wey no fit defeat Boko Haram. You think there are no secret Biafrans in your zoo army...who will always leak ur plans to Nnamdi Kanu. Fighting IPOB now will require a full blow war. And no nation ever survived 2 civil wars. We are looking for guerilla war. And Ambazonias have teamed up with IPOB. Any nation that gets Independence first will help the other. We are 10000 steps ahead of you.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Faber(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
pquaver:

They will only call us names but we will continue to stand up and be counted as those who let sense prevail when idiots wanted to destroy igboland with their selfishness

Taa mechie eze ure gi there. Your brain na snail brain. If your afraid to be free better shift one side
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Turantula(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingk:
Imo state prison set ablaze

IGP: ipob are responsible, fish them out(without investigation)

Ipob: we don't have a hand in
it.

NAF jet missing in borno Boko

Haram: we are responsible, we shot it down

NAF: no you are not responsible, we know u are innocent,it was just accident
(without investigation)
Comment of the year!
You couldn't have put it any better.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by vikithor(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:
In less than 24hrs of the incident, the IGP has already concluded investigations and has arrived that it was ipob, even when ipob had earlier denied having anything to do with it. But we have countless attacks by fulani herdsmen including assassination attempt on the life of Gov Ortom, of which miyetti Allah has always claimed responsibility and yet till date the incompetent IGP is still investigating with no findings yet.
Very unfortunate
until there is problem you won't see clearly where each person's motives lies.Endless attacks carried out in pasts and responsibilities taken or claimed by FHM,BH,Myetti Allaah ,kidnappers,bandits are still receiving 'investigations' forever! What about a whole attack on a sitting governor of Benue state, ortom,after all initial gra gra by kangaroo npf investigations is still running and shall continue into infinity. Who is playing hide and seek,worriedly south east governors,politicians can't discern what the motives of leadership of N.A.,NPF, and other forces' motives? To subdue other region allowing Fulanis to conquer one and all lands down South?
Get this clearer,war is been fought by humans, you are bringing it to the oppressed door steps,the God of the week shall repeat 300 (Joshua's army) soldiers versus hundreds of thousands of armies (enemy nations) defeat story.Week David defeated strong Goliath,some boasts with chariots, many boasts with javelins, spear, guns,armoured tank but we shall boast in the name of the Lord,the Lord of hosts of armies- the man of war and the Lord is His name!
Nigerian Police N.A,N.Air force,Navy all combine.bring it on see your defeat.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Faber(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

I don't totally agree with you nobody has tried shit with me with their scam package ipob apart from this online deranged fellas.

Our leaders are a big failure, they do very little to curb this menace that's growing with speed. I want dis Country to break up bcus it's causing more pain than good but even if that happens that egomaniac from umuahia will not have any business with leadership in Igboland. For the man will be worse off than the leaders we think are evil.

A supremacists and dictator has no place in Igbo it's not our way of life to let one play god, he has been able to brainwash some misguided ones but we have wise once who will resist his manipulative schemes.

Ipob has no single positive impact in Ala Igbo thats a truth a realistic person like myself has come to terms with.

You shout freedom but you have done nothing to ease the suffering of the people from your own community.

I wonder what gives an Abia man the pomposity to think he can dictate for the whole region without approval from all and sundry,you went ahead to create an Illegally armed militant group after being told to desist from such destructive venture now all we get is violence here and there.

I am not quick to accept the words of the IG but investigation should be carried and if ipob is responsible, then they should be expecting sabotage from every quarters they are in our land and we maintain that there is no room for terrorism in Ala Igbo.

Taa mechie eze ure gi there. Who you epp. Tomorrow now you go shift to the Biafran side. E don red be say e don red. When IPOB were being killed for only protest where were you. They were innocent and never killed someone...but where proscribed and called terrorists.

Ihe onye kporo nkita ya ka o na aza. Zoo called them Terrorists...so expect Terrorism from them. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dam4sam: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Useless and mentally lazy Fulani IGP, he will be quick to label them members of ESN now, instead of investigating properly but up till today, he has not been able to label the killers of Dr, Aborode as terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen.

Yeeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.