Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Gbabo's Wife Being Molested - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gbabo's Wife Being Molested (7765 Views)

Man 'Molested By Priest 65 Years Ago' / 13 Year Old Girl Survives After Being Molested And Buried Alive In Pakistan / She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
ezeagu:

100% Real.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/8443948/Ivory-Coast-Laurent-Gbagbo-captured.html?image=2

Haha, people talking about photoshop like they know what that is. grin

any reason why you find all this funny?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ topic

to the best of my knowledge, atrocities were committed by both sides. These photos as we're seeing them here, show the captors are every bit as brutal and no better than the captives. They're doing the exact same things they accuse the other side of.

Côte d’Ivoire: Ouattara Forces Kill, r.ape Civilians During Offensive

People interviewed by Human Rights Watch described how, in village after village, pro-Ouattara forces, now called the Republican Forces of Côte d'Ivoire (Forces Républicaines de Côte d'Ivoire, FRCI), summarily executed and r.aped perceived Gbagbo supporters in their homes, as they worked in the fields, as they fled, or as they tried to hide in the bush. The fighters often targeted people by ethnicity, and the attacks disproportionally affected those too old or feeble to flee.

"Killing and r.aping civilians is no way for Ouattara's forces to end this conflict," said Daniel Bekele, Africa director at Human Rights Watch. "Ouattara should fulfill his public pledge to investigate and prosecute abuses by both sides if Côte d'Ivoire is to emerge from this horrific period."

In one particularly horrific incident, hundreds of ethnic Guéré civilians perceived as supporting Gbagbo were massacred in the western town of Duékoué by a mixture of pro-Ouattara groups.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2011/04/09/c-te-d-ivoire-ouattara-forces-kill-violation-civilians-during-offensive
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by TayoD1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
@tpiah,

to the best of my knowledge, atrocities were committed by both sides. These photos as we're seeing them here, show the captors are every bit as brutal and no better than the captives. They're doing the exact same things they accuse the other side of.
That's the thing about wars. They take up a life of their own and spiral out of the control of those who think they can keep it within the bounds of international law. The term "humane war" is the biggest oxymoron of our time!
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2011
True that.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by ezeagu(m): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

any reason why you find all this funny?

Am I supposed to cry?

[center][/center]

Do you see them crying? grin
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 1:24am On Apr 19, 2011
that picture of gbagbos wife is terrible, can you imagine the outcry from the western press if this had been ouattara's wife? i honestly dont know what this world has become, where people can laugh and gloat over pictures of a 62 year old woman surrounded by psychotic rap.ists undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2011
^^How did you tell they are rapists?

Were you there with them? or were you one of them on those pictures?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^

no im sure they were just playing cards with her, thats probably why one of them has a big clump of her hair in his hands
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 19, 2011
ezeagu:

Am I supposed to cry?

Do you see them crying? grin

you're not really presenting yourself in a good light here.

nuff said.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 3:08am On Apr 19, 2011
i ask again would any african soldier have dared to humiliate ouattara's wife - a white jewish woman like this?
would the western world have tolerated a white woman being subjected to this by a gang of african soldiers?
even Saddam's wife was treated graciously by american soldiers, what is wrong with africans and our inability to show any level of humanity to our own kind?

here is an african american's take on the humiliation of gbagbo's wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wPVKFHeTA
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 19, 2011
i think there's more to all this than meets the eye.

gbagbo's biracial son was beaten bloody and not spared either.

it's just extremely poor taste to take such pictures and also to post them here, and i hope the perpetrators in those photos are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 3:19am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^

im afraid the chances of those soldiers being prosecuted are close to zero, ouattara is an IMF stooge who has literally shot his way into office with french and UN assistance, the french have now sent out a clear message to africans that we do not count, its no longer about who we elect but who they ALLOW us to elect, the sovereignty of african states is now well and truly dead.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 19, 2011
na today?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by ezeagu(m): 3:38am On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

you're not really presenting yourself in a good light here.

nuff said.

Sorry oh. I'll mourn for Africa's tyrants later.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2011
ezeagu:

Sorry oh. I'll mourn for Africa's tyrants later.

and rejoice with africa's neo colonial puppets today right?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by ezeagu(m): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2011
Tell me something in Africa that isn't neocolonial.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 4:09am On Apr 19, 2011
ezeagu:

Tell me something in Africa that isn't neocolonial.

well libya for a start, thats why they are currently under attack.

zimbabwe also managed to free itself from neo colonial control - the rest of africa is run by neo colonial agents and that includes nigeria.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by ezeagu(m): 4:13am On Apr 19, 2011
cap28:

well libya for a start, thats why they are currently under attack.

zimbabwe also managed to free itself from neo colonial control - the rest of africa is run by neo colonial agents and that includes nigeria.

Make Nigeria like Zimbabwe and Libya now, go and find a good dictator. grin
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^
you think its funny - dont worry very soon you will start feeling the pinch when jonathan starts implementing austerity measures under instructions from his bosses in washington and london, just wait - these are all the things you should be looking forward to.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by ezeagu(m): 4:27am On Apr 19, 2011
cap28:

^^^^
you think its funny - dont worry very soon you will start feeling the pinch when jonathan starts implementing austerity measures under instructions from his bosses in washington and london, just wait - these are all the things you should be looking forward to.

So London and Washington put Jonathan into power, okay, who was the real winner then?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2011
to my mind buhari was the real winner, but his past stance on anti corruption and unwillingness to adopt neo liberal economic policies of britain and america while he was in office in the 1980s is what prevented him from ever being able to regain power in nigeria.

You have to look at how western powers behave towards candidates they back - they give them all the support including even military support - Ouattara is a prime example, but if they want you out they resort to every kind of underhand method (including military attacks) to get rid of you - Gadaffi.

i am 100% convinced that pdp rigged this election, a lot of money exchanged hands and many of nigeria's elite were paid off, the thing you must understand is the nigerian elite do not give two hoots about the masses - they've already mortgaged nigeria and its resources to the west. i know it sounds terrible but the future for many nigerians looks very bleak.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Bawss1(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2011
^Amazing analysis.

In other words you say Buhari did not win the elections because Western powers did not favor him.

What I don't get is the part that the elites played as you claim in rigging the elections. You mean the votes of the masses didn't count?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2011
Bawss1:

^Amazing analysis.

In other words you say Buhari did not win the elections because Western powers did not favor him.

What I don't get is the part that the elites played as you claim in rigging the elections. You mean the votes of the masses didn't count?

yes exactly, buhari was not the favoured candidate, jonathan had been chosen and approved by the US as soon as Yaradua passed away, he met with a US delegation after being sworn in even before meeting with members of his own govt.

the votes of the masses counted as long as they were in suppor of the favoured candidate - i beleive many votes in favour of buhari were not counted or replaced with votes in favour of jonathan.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Bawss1(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2011
With this line of reasoning are you saying that the west rigged the elections in GEJ favor? How else can one understand your statement that Buhari did not win because he was not favored by the west?

It still isn't clear what you meant by the elites helped in rigging the elections.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^

im saying the west looked the other way while GEJ and his cohorts rigged the elections, the elites rigged the elections by giving out millions of naira in bribes to nigerian elites who collaborated with PDP to assist with the rigging
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
sorry meant to say the elites colluded in the rigging of the elections by accepting millions of naira in bribes from PDP which they used to pay off various election officials and presiding officers at voting stations.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by MyJoe: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
ezeagu:

Make Nigeria like Zimbabwe and Libya now, go and find a good dictator. grin
Lol
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Bawss1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
cap28:

sorry meant to say the elites colluded in the rigging of the elections by accepting millions of naira in bribes from PDP which they used to pay off various election officials and presiding officers at voting stations.

These are serious allegations. But weren't this elections adjudged by local and international observers to be the best Nigeria has ever conducted - remarkably free and fair? So how can you claim otherwise without any evidence?

I voted on Saturday's presidential elections and I can say that after the voting exercise all votes were counted in plain view of the voters so I am still struggling to understand how claims of rigging are possible.

I hope the OP doesn't mind, we have diverted the attention of this thread to this interesting digression smiley
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bawss1:

the freest and fairest election ever held in nigeria was the mko abiola one.

I doubt nigeria has anything to beat that yet.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by kodewrita(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
This election was quite close to the MKO one.

cap28 is just calling the dog a bad name to crucify it. He sees colonialists every where.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by coldhearts(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
All those rebels should be made to face the bullet, no mercy. If they don't, the reality will soon catch up with them as Ivory C has an uncertain future now.
Sure, the lady might have said/done some wicked things but that doesn't make it right to treat her like that shocked.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by morpheus24: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bawss1:

With this line of reasoning are you saying that the west rigged the elections in GEJ favor? How else can one understand your statement that Buhari did not win because he was not favored by the west?

It still isn't clear what you meant by the elites helped in rigging the elections.

Bros that boy get mental issues concerning western powers and IMF . He will make up anything to convince you of conspiracy theories that concern those two subject matters.

You dey waste your breathe!

HE SEES COLONISTS EVERYWHERE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Great Nation Of Biafra / American Soldiers Molesting Iraqi Woman (pictures) / South Sudan Locks Out Somalis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.