Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Gbabo's Wife Being Molested - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gbabo's Wife Being Molested (7764 Views)

Man 'Molested By Priest 65 Years Ago' / 13 Year Old Girl Survives After Being Molested And Buried Alive In Pakistan / She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by MandingoII(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
Damn man! why must everything be a spear and dagger battle?

u bum muthafugger need to find a common ground
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Sunofgod(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bawss1:

These are serious allegations. But weren't this elections adjudged by local and international observers to be the best Nigeria has ever conducted - remarkably free and fair? So how can you claim otherwise without any evidence?

I voted on Saturday's presidential elections and I can say that after the voting exercise all votes were counted in plain view of the voters so I am still struggling to understand how claims of rigging are possible.

I hope the OP doesn't mind, we have diverted the attention of this thread to this interesting digression  smiley

The elections were far from free and fair - but that's democracy.
We've seen underage voting, rigging, bribery, intimidation, etc

Democracy is not free and fair even in the west and I can cite examples from west to east (America to Russia to Australia)

Its a system of government that has been imposed on us and the rest of the world.
I see our own president GEJ as accidentally falling into the position of President.

He never went out and aggressively sought power. He fell into the position.
However he's not a so called 'strong man' and has/is going to be manipulated. (look into the appointment of Aganga for example)

The international observers have been schooled / trained. They know the agenda and their utterances will be to support the western agenda.

Back to the main topic:

Gbagbo would have played in his mind every scenario that could have happened if he didn't succeed in getting the west to back off.

He should/could have sent his wife away and fought the battle with his people and his army. He would have faired better.

But looking at the woman I'm sure she wouldn't want to have left her husband and I pray that she is not punished for her display of loyalty.

Screw the West and their puppets.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Holumighty(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
The Truth is that they deserve more this, Abacha got his own, charles Taylor e.t.c, let's flush this people out by killing them
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Holumighty(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
The Truth is that they deserve more this, Abacha got his own, charles Taylor e.t.c, let's flush this people out by killing them
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Horus(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3CsUw6K7LY[/flash]

Marie-Antoinette Singleton daughter of Laurent Gbagbo on CNN
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by AChigozie1(f): 2:11am On Apr 21, 2011
This is so sad, why must people be so cruel to opponents? She was wrong to justified women being victimized when they exercised their human right of protesting, these men are wrong for violating her.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by isalegan2: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You can't run away from karma.what you sow is what you'd reap.cheikena

The fact is, if she had jetted out of there like most spouses of politicians would, instead of honoring her vow and standing beside her husband despite bombs raining down and men with guns at the door, she wouldn't have suffered this.  It's really unconscionable.  And they already "surrendered" too.  Deplorable conduct.  We do not need this kind of image of Africans making the rounds.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2011
I'm so glad gbagbo's daughter has now come out to openly confirm what many of us already knew, that this is a neo colonial takeover, that an unwanted IMF stooge is being forced on the ivorien people and that this puppet is using death squads to terrorise and ethnically cleanse the opposition - somebody should explain to me how this is an improvement on what the ivoriens had under gbagbo.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by morpheus24: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
What kinda Ivorian name is MARIE ANTOINETTE any ways?

So much for wanting no relationship with France.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by cap28: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^^

stop being petty.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by kodewrita(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
cap28:

I'm so glad gbagbo's daughter has now come out to openly confirm what many of us already knew, that this is a neo colonial takeover, that an unwanted IMF stooge is being forced on the ivorien people and that this puppet is using death squads to terrorise and ethnically cleanse the opposition - somebody should explain to me how this is an improvement on what the ivoriens had under gbagbo.

Just as you couldnt justify keeping Ghadaffi there for 40 years, you cant justify Gbagbo being there for a full decade.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
All you africans will not wake up ,the black man remains the most stupid.You are in support of France economic dominance on that country .Why submit to wesrtan propaganda,both sides commited war crimes.And the UN was partial
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by staaari: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
Cap28, may you grow more in wisdom.

Others, the sooner you know that 'it is still survival of the fittest', the better for Africa and Africans!
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by MandingoII(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2011

What kinda Ivorian name is MARIE ANTOINETTE any ways?

So much for wanting no relationship with France.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Soldiers Molesting Iraqi Woman (pictures) / The Great Nation Of Biafra / South Sudan Locks Out Somalis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.