Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? (25940 Views)

Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / What Do Ladies Really Want In A Guy ( Brutally Honest Truth ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Xenry: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Be Funny, But DON'T talk too much.
Joking once in a while is okay because talking less will make your words to have MORE weight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
The guy above me said it well. Be mindful so that the jokes don't become watery

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
BadRadio:
Some guys are trying really hard to be funny when they see a lady they like... some go as far as cracking old jokes by basketmouth or Akpororo...

Recently I heard the most unbelievable joke that shook me... it was so lame that I felt sorry for the guy. The guy was then trying to appear intelligent as I overheard him say Bill Gates is the owner of Facebook and 2go grin

Yes they do unless if she doesn’t like to laugh or she’s a sadist. Being funny or having a good humor is the easiest way to crack the ice bt if u over do it u just become the clown to some they won’t date u especially those ones that know what they want. Lolz
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Jaqenhghar: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
BadRadio:
Some guys are trying really hard to be funny when they see a lady they like... some go as far as cracking old jokes by basketmouth or Akpororo...

Recently I heard the most unbelievable joke that shook me... it was so lame that I felt sorry for the guy. The guy was then trying to appear intelligent as I overheard him say Bill Gates is the owner of Facebook and 2go grin

[img]https://media1./images/858045675574aa239ad01af583eea1e9/tenor.gif?itemid=14189559[/img]

Sounds like one my cousin . The guy mumu no be here. You sure say no be the guy? Please did this happen in ABJ?
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by RexTramadol1: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Even OP is trying to be funny

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Raypeckson(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Gone are the days of funny or handsome guys.. Nowadays a lady i ready to marry baboo as lonq as CASH Involved
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by remigiusizunna(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
There are different ways a person can be considered funny. It doesn't have to be the Akpororo-kinda funny.

But yeah, a person that can make me laugh will always be attractive to me.

Funny for me involves good wit and and use of sarcasm! So sexy! kiss
You need to give me a try

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Mmm

Are they back in business??

sad
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Minjim: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Real funny guys can't help it.

Whenever I'm talking in a crowd, which is often, people are always looking out for my punchlines.

Back in school I know I had lots of lady friends because I'm sort of a clown in class. But they can't ignore my type of clown cos I'm a smart one

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by bennyflipy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
sapphiere:
I like funny guys but he MUST be super intelligent.

His funniness MUST not be fake. It should be something he was born with.

He MUST also understand that the FUTURE is FEMALE
Which Future grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
The word for me is "amusingly ingenious". Funny in a clever way.The best relationship I ever had was with a fellow who was so intelligently funny, I was blown away, such a wonderful soul.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
Well, I guess they do. To some extent.

Cos personally, I know a number of them avoid me like a plague. I am what you might call 'humourless'.

I can't say anything funny to save my life.

And I rarely smile.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Eriokanmi: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jestin:
If you like , go dey mumu urself all in the name of being funny in front of any girl without cash in ur pocket.
Na lie. I remember in my undergraduate days, there's this guy called Babatunde. Even if you were in a bad mood, once he released a word, you'd be forced to laugh out loud. Girls flocked around this guy alot. He didn't have a farthing to give rather, pretty babes would bring food, money, even fight to sleep in his room. One day I asked him guy, which juju you dey use nah, make you dash me some. I need to be supplied free food too nah...I asked jokingly. In his humorous style, he opened his mouth wide...that alone made me laugh...meaning na only mouth him get. There are guys like that who are naturally blessed with a sense of humour

9 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by JohnBullMySon: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
BadRadio:

Jokes that portray you as smart and intelligent while maintaining humour can be very attractive. Jokes that portray you as a clown or simp or an attention seeker, highest can only get you to friendzone.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by homealone00: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
sapphiere:

Do you mean the future is pussy? cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Fanuchi007: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
I love a funny lady. The type that is crazy and fun. I love crazy girls. Any lady that can't make me laugh, Papa God I take God beg u, may such never be my portion in Jesus name!!!
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yes, i love funny guys.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by duality(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
The ladies themselves should be funny.

Men out there, no lady should put the burden of making her laugh on you.

No matter who she is.

B

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Farid24224:
Am very friendly and fun to be with.... But.... but.. Am not just ladies taste...

Ure not confident, cute or intelligent that’s why. One shud work Or worst case scenario have money even if u have none of the above some will rush u. Lolz
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by walkwithgod(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
if you funny con hold small change for hand the formula don complete.

you go enter her coochie balance well.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Eastcaostboy: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
BadRadio:

Funny with words not by attitude. Wen being funny, do it with smiles don't laugh. Like, we the straight-up Gee's, we will tell you that you look more of a bad girl, we say it with smiles. That's Street Wise
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Vokians(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
I like funny girls. I think they don't easily get angry.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Bunmhi(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Simp embarassedSimp
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by EbenezerTriumph: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
UyaiIncomparabl don't pass this thread without commenting
just look at the state of your joblessness.
tagging women to every post on nairaland.
Bloody simp you disgust me.
Tell your lesbian mistress sapphiere that I will deal with her on this forum.
I'll make her curse the day she came across this forum.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by tellwisdom: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yes, It’s fun when you are good at it, but must be careful in your choice of words so it doesn’t turn out to be an abuse to your hearers.

If u can make the old and young laff, then u don win like me.

Again, you should know when to stop when you run out of words so you don’t end up looking stupid.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Jestin: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Na lie. I remember in my undergraduate days, there's this guy called Babatunde. Even if you were in a bad mood, once he released a word, you'd be forced to laugh out loud. Girls flocked around this guy alot. He didn't have a farthing to give rather, pretty babes would bring food, money, even fight to sleep in his room. One day I asked him guy, which juju you dey use nah, make you dash me some. I need to be supplied free food too nah...I asked jokingly. In his humorous style, he opened his mouth wide...that alone made me laugh...meaning na only mouth him get. There are guys like that who are naturally blessed with a sense of humour
Oga I grow up in midst of girls so forget abt those fake laughter in public. Have you u see where girls gather to gossip abt broke boys?

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Ayo2004: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
They do
I remember secondary school days,I was the funny smart guy so they dey always rush me then
Na wetin make me blow for school be that grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Sheyisky84: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Yes but you need to be a fast and sharp shooter to chop and clean mouth if that's your mission because your funny talks go expire One day and you won't sound funny to her anymore as most ladies are confused lots.one can never understand what they really want. grin grin
bad guy no be lie sha
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by mariahAngel(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
brosom:
Only SIMPs crack jokes to win a woman, after all said and done their reward is friend zone.

While real men go straight to the point and occupied the spot.

Taa gbafuo! Owu nani simp?

Nobody likes a guy that is too serious!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
just look at the state of your joblessness.
tagging women to every post on nairaland.
Bloody simp you disgust me.
Tell your lesbian mistress sapphiere that I will deal with her on this forum.
I'll make her curse the day she came across this forum.
Sapphiere the troll is still here, you know what to do. I don't have time for the jobless troll now grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by Fanuchi007: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
sapphiere:

yes indeed the future is female..... I see population of women doubling that of men by x3 but na still men go de run tins. U don ever sponsor ur guy birthday abi u de pay him transport fare when una go out or do u pay for the expenses when u go on a date with a guy? Girls shouting future is female but when I step out of my house all I see are bunch of ladies depending 110% on guys financially. How in want take achieve diz una future female?
Re: Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? by PrinceMajestic: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Shalommy:
Yes, i love funny guys.
that girl in your profile is obviously not a nl girl. She is too beautiful to be 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.