Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? (5453 Views)

Poll: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced?

Into North and south Nigeria: 21% (7 votes)
Into 3 parts: 63% (21 votes)
Remain as one Nigeria even with the killings in the North: 15% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One / The Second Woman In GEJ Life That He Doesnt Want Nigeria To Know About / Reasons Why The South-south And Igbos Want Nigeria separated And Why The Hausas And Yorubas dont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by aloyemeka2: 3:28am On Apr 19, 2011
Into North and South like Korea or into 3 different parts: North, United States of Oduduwa with Tinubu as president and United South eastern and Niger Delta states?.

[size=16pt]PLZ Vote[/size]
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by bashr4: 4:08am On Apr 19, 2011
its time we stop deceiving ourselves , there is no southern nigeria these yorubas will sell us one day,i dont care how they split it as long as SE ,SS(except itshekiri and edos),east kogi(as the west have yoruba liniages while the east have igbo related igala) and if possible benue and any other interested non muslim dominated middle belt state can form a country of its own.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by MaziUche0(m): 4:14am On Apr 19, 2011
Deleted
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ektbear: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2011
lol @ Tinubu as president. . . dude would be tossed to the side if the SW were an independent nation. Analogy is a man with a vicious guard dog protecting his house. He will not make that guard dog his heir.

I doubt only 3 pieces though. . . might be as many as 5-6+.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2011
still wondering how the matter became yorubas vs whoever when the actual election violence is reportedly up north.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ayosmiles(m): 4:16am On Apr 19, 2011
@bashr4 why do u insult d yorubas when we v only bein a unifyin factor in nigeria. well we dont need u, bloody biafrans!
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by olaolabiy: 4:18am On Apr 19, 2011
bashr4:

these yorubas will sell us one day

Sey we be market women ni?
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 19, 2011
Here we go again.

Ppl on NL can never get tired of "SW" and "Yorubas" abi is it "Yoribis" again? I join Tinubu laugh.

What do you people want from the Yorubas? Are you mad because we werent interested in the election? Or simply because we stayed out of this election mess?

Yorubas did sth, they whine
Yorubas do nothing, they still whine

E ma gbawa o!
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by doctorT(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2011
I will not want us to split but sincerely I'm waiting to see how long we can held on to eachother. This election shows a lot of marginalisation in Nigeria. To your camp oooo Nigerians. 3 parts will do.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by MaziUche0(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

still wondering how the matter became yorubas vs whoever when the actual election violence is reportedly up north.

Just ask your NL brethren and sistren when we offered the olive branch.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Ystranger: 4:21am On Apr 19, 2011
The OP is definitely trying to be provocative.

Hmmmmm. Funmi, Iyawo DK, what do you want this time?
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by htajz: 4:22am On Apr 19, 2011
well just take away the yoruba,hausa and fulani and ngeria will be just fine, i would have included the igbos another troublesome group  but we will need them  to champion economic growth of the new nation besides i think we just developed a new love for them.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by MaziUche0(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2011
htajz:

well just take away the yoruba,hausa and fulani and ngeria will be just fine, i would have included the igbos another troublesome group  but we will need them  to champion economic growth of the new nation besides i think we just developed a new love for them.

And we have love for you all as well. We shall remain steadfast supporters of Goodluck Jonathan. What is good for the Niger Delta is good for the Igbo as well. Our links are centuries old.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ektbear: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2011
MaziUche0:

Just ask your NL brethren and sistren when we offered the olive branch.

When was this? Who is this "we"? SS folk did, yes. But that certainly doesn't include you.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2011
Mu he he he!

You'll def need each other by the time the SW (but we dont need the hausa-fulanis. Ta lo fe ku?) are ready grin
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ezeagu(m): 4:26am On Apr 19, 2011
htajz:

Oo oh, so you want the Igbo to work for you as slave. grin Go and create your own country, take dem way!
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Ystranger: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2011
ezeagu:

Oo oh, so you want the Igbo to work for you as slave. grin Go and create your own country, take dem way!

Thats what they are good for. That is, when they are not busy kidnapping or doing 419 or using their wives for money charm. They are good at taking instructions from their more wealthy neighbor, the Great Yoruba Race of SWestern Nigeria
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by olaolabiy: 4:32am On Apr 19, 2011
Stranger! grin
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ezeagu(m): 4:33am On Apr 19, 2011
Ystranger:

Thats what they are good for. That is, when they are not busy kidnapping or doing 419 or using their wives for money charm. They are good at taking instructions from their more wealthy neighbor, the Great Yoruba Race of SWestern Nigeria

Great race, just leave your land open, that's all. grin
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ahidjo: 4:34am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]2 countries- Made up of that are honest with principles[/size] [size=20pt]and[/size] [size=13pt]those that love and cherish corruption, fraud and incompetence[/size]
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by step1: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2011
htajz:

I most certainly I agree with you. As i said earlier we view igbos, ijaw, hausa/fulani the same. We are not partial, we are neutrals. We do not play partitian politics and most certainly we are not ethnic or religious bigots.
Just make sure non of you people whether hausa or ijaw take any part of yorubaland and then we would go in peace. Otherwise we would remain in this union and frustrate all of you tell you let us go with our land.
As you can see yorubas rarely invest in other places apart from the SW. I pray and wish your country with igbos and other groups in the SS the best of luck in this unity you have found.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ayosmiles(m): 4:38am On Apr 19, 2011
dis is wat d western powers want a divided nigeria so they can take d oil, well yorubas dont need d oil, we have lagos
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ektbear: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2011
step1:

I most certainly I agree with you. As i said earlier we view igbos, ijaw, hausa/fulani the same. We are not partial, we are neutrals. We do not play partitian politics and most certainly we are not ethnic or religious bigots.
Just make sure non of you people whether hausa or ijaw take any part of yorubaland and then we would go in peace. Otherwise we would remain in this union and frustrate all of you tell you let us go with our land.
As you can see yorubas rarely invest in other places apart from the SW. I pray and wish your country with igbos and other groups in the SS the best of luck in this unity you have found.

+1
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by MaziUche0(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2011
Deleted
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ektbear: 4:41am On Apr 19, 2011
^-- No wahala. Rivers State will be cleaved off as well.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Ystranger: 4:41am On Apr 19, 2011
ezeagu:

Great race, just leave your land open, that's all. grin

Just continue to invest in the SW OK. When we are ready, we will 'Odualize' them all, and depending on your attitude post-odualization of your investments, we may compensate you for hard work, nothing more than  £20 for each Diamond bank-like structure though cool
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by tyrant11: 4:42am On Apr 19, 2011
YORUBAS WILL GO ALONE . WE HAVE OVER 50 BILLION BARRELS OF CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL OIL.

WE DONT NEED THE NIGER DELTA. WHICH IS JUST A FREAKING SWAMP WITH MOSQUITOS. SOUTH EAST OVER POPULATED.

WE WILL DEFINITELY GO ALONE.

WE DONT NEED ANY OF YALL.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ezeagu(m): 4:42am On Apr 19, 2011
Ystranger:

Just continue to invest in the SW OK. When we are ready, we will 'Odualize' them all, and depending on your attitude post-odualization of your investments, we may compensate you for hard work, nothing more than  £20 for each Diamond bank-like structure though cool

I just hope you realise how armed the people you want to "Odualize" are, anyway it's just for mouth.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ezeagu(m): 4:43am On Apr 19, 2011
Yoruba, if you want to go, why don't you go NOW?
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by Ystranger: 4:44am On Apr 19, 2011
MaziUche0:

Lagos will remain a city state though. SW is going no where with Lagos.  grin

I[b]gbos and Niger Deltans have a direct claim to that city[/b].

Next time  you want to make a statement like that, come down to Lagos and say it to my face ok?

Stop being an internet warrior. For once, be a big - boy.

Come down to Lagos and lets settle this man-to-boy.
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by olaolabiy: 4:45am On Apr 19, 2011
tyrant11:

YORUBAS WILL GO ALONE . WE HAVE OVER 50 BILLION BARRELS OF CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL OIL.

WE DONT NEED THE NIGER DELTA. WHICH IS JUST A FREAKING SWAMP WITH MOSQUITOS. SOUTH EAST OVER POPULATED.

WE WILL DEFINITELY GO ALONE.

WE DONT NEED ANY OF YALL.

I don laugh tire ooooooooo.

Nairaland, Oh mai grin grin
Re: How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? by ektbear: 4:46am On Apr 19, 2011
ola olabiy:

I don laugh tire ooooooooo.

Nairaland, Oh mai grin grin

I hope this isn't sarcasm on your part. Read up on his posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria / 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / 2023: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.