Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (60318 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Even tho I hate flatin0s.....but this is actually commendable, one dead fulani herdsmen is 10 southern lives saved
All those that hate shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire....kontinu
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by walkingshadow911: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
ESN should stop showing this things on media.Do it secretly.
Anybody from southwest,southeast and south-south still living and investing in the North is an idiot.
The reason killing of southerners in the north have not started,is because they(northerners) don't want to spoil buhari government.
Southerners in the north, start bring your investment home.Those people will sacrifice you when buhari is about to leave(2023).

dem no dey tell person, a dog that would get lost will Neva hear the whistle of the hunter. Yoruba proverb
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
ESN should stop showing this things on media.Do it secretly.
Anybody from southwest,southeast and south-south still living and investing in the North is an idiot.
The reason killing of southerners in the north have not started,is because they(northerners) don't want to spoil buhari government.
Southerners in the north, start bring your investment home.Those people will sacrifice you when buhari is about to leave(2023).

ESN shud work with the security agencies on these incidents so it is not seen as unwarranted attacks. They refused to work with their governors and security agents so how do we verify this is as correct information?

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
ScamHunter:

Yes, that's why supporter of APC from Sahel would make mince meat of them while 70% of Yoruba may be in Benin before 2023. What Terrorists need is a death squad, not fashion parade.

There's is no Igbo wish that has come to pass before, this will not be an exception, mumu, where were your esn thugs when those who died were killed
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by HelpYourself(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Nna, stop wasting your time, I'm immune to ipob chest-beating and raving.

This one is a servant of lucifer .. it revels in the blood of innocent and seeks to make gains frim the deaths of others

The cries of pain and mystery of others is music to it's ears.

It is evil , the embodiment of evil. It serves nothing but money .

You should not be here on earth. You came from dark regions below and will return there soonest

Bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nwaide01: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

I just don't understand why they can not learn from history.

You reap what you sow.
Your mumulism can rival only that of a sheep if you understand what i mean. There are over 5 million Igbos all over the North how many times did you hear of them taking up arms against their host.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Facthunter and other afonjas this was the source you sons of lucifer were looking for
Work. Don start
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Abdul05: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

You reap what you sow.
me too, l m sorry for Igbo's in the north
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
jaxxy:

ESN shud work with the security agencies on these incidents so it is not seen as unwarranted attacks. They refused to work with their governors and security agents so how do we verify this is as correct information?

Please I ask for peace
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Abdul05:
Peace is priceless
Abdul05:
Terror is sense less
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

This one is a servant of lucifer .. it revels in the blood of innocent and seeks to make gains frim the deaths of others

You should not be here on earth. You came from dark regions below and will return there soonest

Bye

Let's. Give peace a chance
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nwaide01:
Your mumulism can rival only that of a sheep if you understand what i mean. There are over 5 million Igbos all over the North how many times did you hear of them taking up arms against their host.
We. Need peace

Drop your swords and accept peace
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

There's is no Igbo wish that has come to pass before, this will not be an exception, mumu, where were your esn thugs when those who died were killed

Sorry terrorist....Nairaland turned my appellation for you, janja...weed to ÄPC Supporter" If e pain you, join your fellow terrorists in the bush so that you collect ya own 72 virgins quick quick.

4 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Fahdiga(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Are you ok at all. so you mean they should have freed the terrorist Fulani so as to make you happy. I weep for your family
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Olisehinnocent: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
In essence they will not protect themselves from fulani herdsmen invasion because they are afraid of all mighty fulani jajaweeds
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
ScamHunter:

Sorry terrorist....Nairaland turned my appellation for you, janja...weed to ÄPC Supporter" If e pain you, join your fellow terrorists in the bush so that you collect ya own 72 virgins quick quick.

Let love lead

Peace on
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by HelpYourself(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ituku4040:

Let's. Give peace a chance

I was stating a fact and not merely prattling
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by kingsceedon(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

Ba5tard go ahead and retaliate, who's holding you? I hope you can recognize the Igbos in the north when you see them? Fearful Afonja Ba5tard

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
terrorist sympathyser, you conveniently ignored the part about this Fulani bandit being amongst those who came to attack that community in Ebonyi, you confidently ignored the fact that he was also armed but you went straight to reprisals. You're a wicked and evil human being Mr plaindealer and the evil you wish other tribes shall be visited upon you a thousand fold

6 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
kingsceedon:

Ba5tard go ahead and retaliate, who's holding you? I hope you can recognize the Igbos in the north when you see them? Fearful Afonja Ba5tard
Peace is our key to success
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
ScamHunter:

Honestly I didn't know I was having a conversation with someone with this kind of mind
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by karkel(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
This Fulani herdsmen finds this country as warm and soft as a woman breast...... The need it hot as e de com
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
ScamHunter:

All those that hate shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire....kontinu
But love is the answer
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
karkel:
This Fulani herdsmen finds this country as warm and soft as a woman breast...... The need it hot as e de com

Love one another
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by jrusky(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Well if this is true then kudos to ESN but I'm not yet please that only one of the bitch got killed I'm not pls at all.

I wish to see like 5 or 10 of the bastards killed and chop their flesh to pieces and place them on big bowl or rubbish bags then called street dogs to feast on their flesh. Moreso the picture quality is poor is their mo ESN with better phone or what

Pls give us a clearer picture.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ituku4040: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Bye
We need a new thinking
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by billyG(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
This must b d 1st time a muraunding herdsmen has been caught & killed,ASoRock & d entire core northern elders will feel it in their bones.good job ESN!

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by sandra50(f): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shu..t up you terr..orist..how many retaliations have Nigerian done since your terro..rist brothers started kill..ing..bloo..dy kill..ers
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by damienwayne(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Even tho I hate flatin0s.....but this is actually commendable, one dead fulani herdsmen is 10 southern lives saved
One tribalistic inbred spotted.
Did the Igbos ask for your love
Dey there dey smoke janja weed.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

Did you read the news? How will the north retaliate for people that invaded a community to kill people?

Are you saying that the north is the one sending herdsmen to invade communities?

Go back and read the news again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.