Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (60314 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Proficiency19: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
@Plaindealer just as the Fulani herdsmen are reaping what they sow....
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by AnanseK(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

1- fulanis are not majority in the north,they are from the sahel
2-no core notherner wil retaliate anythin cos they are also victims of fulanis barbarism.
3-if d retaliation wil start, it wil be against the fulanis in d north being carried out by d indiginous northerners and supported by d southerners there.
4-U REEKS OF HYPOCRISY

You dreaming. No Northerner treats Fulani as foreign and they are not. They are fully Nigerians and northerners. People are misinformed that fulanis came from somewhere. That is a legend , similar to Oduduwa and Yorubas coming from the Middle East and the Igbos as a lest Jewish tribe and Tiv are from Congo. Danfodio did not come from anywhere. He was born in village called Degel near Sokoto and land he grew up and lived part of his life there before moving his headquarters to Sokoto.
Northerners are just being civil and hoping sensible people amongst the Igbos will prevail and bring reason to brainless section of their population. But the northerners are getting impatient. It will not be a joke when they run out patience and self restraint. The millions of Igbos and their wealth take the brunt of it.
Northerners are fed up with kidnappings banditry and all the crimes associated with Fulani Herdsmen but only criminals should be arrested and be charged .
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by AnanseK(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
A lone Fulani herdsman with charms and no other weapons on him coming to attack a community? Do you really believe that. This clearly a hate crime and a murder of a defenseless Nigerian.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ensamy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

I just don't understand why they can not learn from history.

You reap what you sow.

The history is Aba 1998 retaliation of the killing of the Igbos and others in the North. Make research and find out how the retaliation was. That's why Aba is no go area for your brothers. Ibos are not Yorubas, if you hit them, they hit you back double impact.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Christistruth00: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

You reap what you sow.

Retaliation from the North is Kanu’s aim.

He stupidly thinks it will provoke the break up of Nigeria

that is the reason for the daily Ethnic incitement and hate speech by Kanu and his fellow Clowns

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ekejoestar(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
AnanseK:

You dreaming. No Northerner treats Fulani as foreign and they are not. They are fully Nigerians and northerners. People are misinformed that fulanis came from somewhere. That is a legend , similar to Oduduwa and Yorubas coming from the Middle East and the Igbos as a lest Jewish tribe and Tiv are from Congo. Danfodio did not come from anywhere. He was born in village called Degel near Sokoto and land he grew up and lived part of his life there before moving his headquarters to Sokoto.
Northerners are just being civil and hoping sensible people amongst the Igbos will prevail and bring reason to brainless section of their population. But the northerners are getting impatient. It will not be a joke when they run out patience and self restraint. The millions of Igbos and their wealth take the brunt of it.
Northerners are fed up with kidnappings banditry and all the crimes associated with Fulani Herdsmen but only criminals should be arrested and be charged .

I laugh in Swahili... Is danfodio the progenitor of Fulanis in Nigeria?
Northerners are getting impatient against the onslaught of the Fulanis against an average northerner,,, mind you that hausas and Fulanis are not the only occupants of the northern Nigeria, but my point is that the Fulanis are among the minorities. The south has no problem against the north but against the criminal elements of the Fulani tribe ( we have seen that the tag of hausa/fulani is a sham to make the Fulanis appears like a majority).

My question to you is that I hope that you condenmed the Fulanis while they were going about killing innocent farmers all these while cos if you never did but it's now that you find strength to talk cos the indigenous people have rose up against their tyranny,
then
YOU REEKS OF HYPOCRISY

4 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by sameks08(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
. fool this is just the beginning since you fool no no peace una don wan respect una selves God go punish una

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by DanielPop(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Retaliate what? Somebody came to kill, killed but got killed and you are talking retaliation? Is that how igbos attack them in the north? Let me tell you an open secret. No one has monopoly of violence. And this is not 1967-1970. Knowledge has deepened. Technology has transformed and wars can be fought by various means. The herdsmen are cowards who only becomes hungry for a fight when they see innocent people they can attack at night. Any one, ANYONE supporting the killings of innocent men, women and children simply because of party affiliation is a herdsman at heart and the fate of that skewered fulani idiot awaits him!
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by tishbite41(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
God punish you.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
So after how many months of ESN noise, they could only kill 1 "fulani" man.

We know it is Photoshopped.

Lets imagine, we retaliate just because of this photoshopped pictures, the igbos and ipob supporters wouldn't allow us to rest with pictures of children that died during the civil war.

Don't start what you can't handle then act like victim when revenge happens.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by SpearofGod(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
So, their violent acts should continue without a reply?

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ubimagos: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mumu na Mumu anyday!
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Olatomiwami(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
luluman:
Obviously the name yoruba is encoded in your DNA. Can you people survive without yoruba at all?

For where? They will live and die with yorubas on their mouth, yet new set of them are leaving their region for SW, hatred is a disease

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Olatomiwami(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Easternblood:
Afonjas and their slave masters up North may not like this

Eleribu, wetin concern Yoruba with depletion of your tribe from 5% to 2%?kill una self , who cares, your lord and saviour is enjoying in UK, just b sure your madness remain for Alaigbo, enough of refugees in SW.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by tishbite41(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
EMMY76:

You are right anytime power returns to the south igbos living in the core north will become normal targets.
na lie. They are not killing because they are afraid of break up.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Kelvin3476: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
jimi4us:

There's no history. Today modern warfare will be different. Leave my region I will leave yours. Let's separate this country everybody should go their own way. No be by force to live in same country with Hausa Fulani bandits.

Biafra shall rise again
in BIAFRA in stand

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by tishbite41(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lets imagine, we retaliate just because of this photoshopped pictures, the igbos and ipob supporters wouldn't allow us to rest with pictures of children that died during the civil war.

abeg retaliate o. Make u see the full package of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Kelvin3476: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
oyoirabor:

Why wont the country be so useless when people of your type lives in it.

So those the fulani herdsmen have been killing across the country are chickens?

Any Ibo man still living comfortably in the north is A BIG F.OOL......!!!!
BIGGEST FOOLISH D'OR WINNER
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Kelvin3476: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

Comedians, you people are the most delusional and self-absorbed people in the world.

grin grin
AND THAT'S NOT UR problem
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Malawian(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
triple996:
grin when they are done with hausa people, who is next ? the people cheering them up I guess
No one is after Hausa people.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Jax1: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

We are waiting for you animals to retaliate. Then we shall see how it goes.

Any Fulani man we catch in the bush as it stands automatically becomes a bush meat
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by engrchykae(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
pain dealer,
Is kaduna and benue going to react because a fulani terrorist was killed?
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by emezuo17: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
. The north will retaliate because they are the ones who sent criminals to disturb others in their domain, are they not destroying alcohol and killing innocent southerners up north? Don't we have harmless northerners living down south? If any southerner does what these barbarians are doing down south up north, let hisbah kill the person, we don't care, here in the south we kill murderers not minding where they come from.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Fantasticcc: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
castrogee:
This is just a Photoshop. ESN is trying, given the many obstacles on its way. But Nnamdi Kanu should not make it seem as if they are invincible.
Pained Wailer...
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Fantasticcc: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Unity beggar, we don't want you and your tribe... parasites
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nwaotu10(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good riddance.

Many more to face judgment ishaa Allah grin
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by dam4sam: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
ESN doing the what police and military could not do. this news go choke yorubas die! las las amotekun are na scam.

As long as you still see the fight against Fulani terrorists as a fight to spite Yorubas, you will continue to fail.
Grow Sense and know that what ESN is doing is right and not to spite Yorubas.

Amotekun, Sunday Ighoho is even doing better, let us see what the new Ebubudike will do

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
These Igbos are still vibrating..

When kasala burst and heads start rolling now, den go begin play victim.

Kontinu...

grin grin
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by dam4sam: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yuu Fulani Savages should be ashamed of yourself.
To even call you Humanbeing, is a great disrespect to Humanbeings.
Retaliate and see what happens to each one of you remaining anywhere in the South of Nigeria.
Retalliate' is not your Fater's middle name naah, Animals

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
ESN doing the what police and military could not do. this news go choke yorubas die! las las amotekun are na scam.
jlinkd78:
God bless MNK. God continue to be on d side of the ESN as long as they do not take innocent lives. U see why people love and respect Kanu, he is talknado. Imagine Ebubeagu in this same scenario, d terrorists would have been left off d hook by d compromised Police

You are breeding terrorists and monsters that will eventually turn on you. We will be here to remind you when it starts.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
so you are not even a southern mkpi ? my Yoruba brethrens, I apologise for thinking that this deliquent organism is Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.