Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (60316 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
[/s][s]

Nna, stop wasting your time, I'm immune to ipob chest-beating and raving.................

They are even killing northerners in the north
Same fulani bandit and herdsmen are kidnapping them but they are more concern about biafra

Please when u dey start

17 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ipobarecriminals: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
sad Kanu the Chief PiG don invite trouble com ShoutEast sad. Sanwo Olu should barricade RCCG junction and turn back those runaway PIGS sad undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by airminem(f): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Photo? I thot the ESN dont release photos. . .
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ictjobber: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

I just don't understand why they can not learn from history.
You reap what you sow.

Found out you are an agent so I struck out my original reply.. I really hope the money is worth it. Shalom

14 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by majamajic(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Photoshop

By the enemies ! From the enemies
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ademola11a(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chai
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by freshvine(f): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

You reap what you sow.

You mean they should have allowed the fulani herdsmen finish the community as they did a week before?

12 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by GeneralPula: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
When OP first show the picture, it wasn’t blurred. He has a flat head.. But now I seen they’ve blurred it..

Nothing to prove that he’s a Fulani..
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by aspabay(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
These people are desperate to go to war.

Una go cry taya oo
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Godblessbiafraa: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
ESN AMAKA

MNK AMAKA

BIAFRA AMAKA

10 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

So u really like what herdsmen are doing? See, most of those herdsmen are not Nigerians. They are immigrants causing problems here. People should defend them selves.

6 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by erai30(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
I see Nigeria heading for another civil war, but it's only God that can help us a very this.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
IS THIS HOW NIGERIA WILL JOURNEY ALONG IN THIS YEARS OF MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI ( RTD ) ?

God help us !
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by erai30(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
I see Nigeria heading for another civil war, but it's only God that can help us avert this.
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Whois(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
@thebosstrevor1 won't like this

Katcall:
Fulani herders and politicians are the problem of this country

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
triple996:
grin when fulani bandit are done with hausa people, who is next ? the people cheering them up I guess
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by PussyKing(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

Shut up you illiterate cow rearer

8 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Elliotwaveforec: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Armaggedon:
First time seeing pictures of marauding Fulani terrorist, courtesy of ESN. God bless Biafra.

First time indeed! Those people kill but they're never killed but arrested, why?

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Laslaslala: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
they normal hausa people are as well not in good terms with their Fulani counterparts uP north they know it is war against their common enemies reason why

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by ogwumgbe: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

We don't need your advice bro, stop crying more than the bereaved

4 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ezeama400: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
When OP first show the picture, it wasn’t blurred. He has a flat head.. But now I seen they’ve blurred it..

Nothing to prove that he’s a Fulani..

Check Saharareporters FB page, the pix is blurred

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Graciafun(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Facthunter and other afonjas this was the source you sons of lucifer were looking for

Can you really survive a day without mentioning Afonja? Children everywhere!

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by salford1: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
This ESN ain't playing.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Dpaulie(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is what our leaders have forced us to be doing.. self defense or your life... well done ESN

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Lovelyn451(f): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
only one...tchew
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by olatuns2017: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tranquillity360: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
ESN should stop showing this things on media.Do it secretly.
Anybody from southwest,southeast and south-south still living and investing in the North is an idiot.
The reason killing of southerners in the north have not started,is because they(northerners) don't want to spoil buhari government.
Southerners in the north, start bring your investment home.Those people will sacrifice you when buhari is about to leave(2023).
Have you before now seen pictures of terrorist killed by ESN.

This one was posted because the foolish governor said that the attackers are not fulanis but people from neighbouring community.

5 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Omodua(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
What are you trying to insinuate. That those vandals and idiots should be spared to continue their killing sprees. ESN is right on this.
Can a stranger from the South perpetuate such heinous crime in the North and go scot free? So,why wailing of northern vengeance. It should be tit for tat!

5 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Debra911(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.