Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46921 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by criuze(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
see wetin you go do now

use that money rent portion in busy place like Park
1. put engine oil and branded oil

2. put smal small spanner and tools

3. hang keke parts

buy things like clip, black tape, gasket gum super glue etc

4. then dey add motor parts little by little, you'll grow

0r

go to village side buy rice and sale in town

or

you can learn cooking go for school side and open a better eatry, God will not let you down

or

or travel to another state, buy two or three engine and start grinding corn, pepper etc

I think I've tried

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by dominion001(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Duru9:
2odd

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by wiseone28: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Why didn’t you renew your visa?
Are you here to help or to become him nairaland thief judge?

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
McStoic:

What do you take Forex for? Seems you don't know much about the field.
He should then try affiliate marketing
Stop eyeing his 1m

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Ten06(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Who gave you the 1m, is it the country that deported you?

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by zolajpower: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

if you are deported and you have 1 million naira with you them you can find good business in nigeria which you can do and try to make money but if you know you cant get a good business l will advice you try to find another way out of nigeria you can try another country with your 1 million this kind of thing happen to me year 2014 when l was deported for philippines 2014 after live there for 5 year without single money inside my pocket till arrival in lagos but only find solution for my life spend only 3 month in lagos and carry my bag waka jeje travel to Tunisia for there travel to panama city where am live know have my resident permit if you know you cant get good business in nigeria l will advice you try another country with your money can take you too and started a new life there didnt think whatever your family and mother saying to you just think about your future and life that it is most important
Bros pls I want to dm you , I need you to tell me ow u take waka go tunisia .
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by criuze(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

nigeria is very hard it is much better he just use the 1 million naira just run out of nigeria he can still another country like south america country or asia go there and started a new life there

doing what there
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 99thEnemy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
I guess its in Asia...

But I'm sure it's not Philippines.

They don't deport... They don't care till you really want to return grin those guys dealt with many guys I know... Most of them didn't even know they had immigration issue till they had to leave.
Immigration issue in Philippines can make you humble...

Even me when I was done and thought my student visa was still on after I was done... i heard another story at the immigration student visa unit at Quezon City Hall.

Those people no get joy....

I paid like God knows what for Just 1 month extention for over stay.

That country was sweet but at the same time was a fucking nightmare for me in many ways...

Story for another day.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by zimmaking(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kilalansb:
✓✓✓✓[[
Sharap! Baddest hackers no dey advertise like you are doing.Do u want to be traced?Leave matter oh,you are still a script kiddie or a learner.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

if you are deported and you have 1 million naira with you them you can find good business in nigeria which you can do and try to make money but if you know you cant get a good business l will advice you try to find another way out of nigeria you can try another country with your 1 million this kind of thing happen to me year 2014 when l was deported for philippines 2014 after live there for 5 year without single money inside my pocket till arrival in lagos but only find solution for my life spend only 3 month in lagos and carry my bag waka jeje travel to Tunisia for there travel to panama city where am live know have my resident permit if you know you cant get good business in nigeria l will advice you try another country with your money can take you too and started a new life there didnt think whatever your family and mother saying to you just think about your future and life that it is most important

Please how did you process the Panama visa? Also, what is the economy like over ther, are the people friendly and accommodating and also are there opportunities over there for foreigners. Thanks!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by ooohoo: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo

Invest the money in $Dogecoin. You can set up your account on Binance. Leave it there for about 3-5months and evaluate your ROI after those months.

Please, do this yourself.

Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by abbey621(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
If the guy was not depressed before coming to Nairaland, he'll definitely be depressed after seeing these comments......Naija Naija I hail thee grin

8 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by SaintUlot: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

nigeria is very hard it is much better he just use the 1 million naira just run out of nigeria he can still another country like south america country or asia go there and started a new life there

What if things don't work for him in another country? That's like gambling with his last card.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your 1m can take u back to some countries like Turkey, Cyprus, Dubai, Qatar, Qatar visas comes with jobs and accommodation shall, but you won't have money to take care of yourself b4 u get something doing when you get to those countries listed, again u can hurryly learn how to do shawarma, if u are a fast learner with weeks u will know it, then you can rent a place, with atlist 500 to 800k you can set up a very good shawarma place, then u will see money rolling in, with time other business ideas will come that u can add to it.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Esbeejayou:
One million naira is more than enough to go into haulage business and make as much as 60% profit in less than 3 months.
haulage ? More info
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Finchmgh: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..

Stop misleading people. You must be one of those hungry scammers that specializes in the sales of useless E-books on forex and affiliate marketing that will not yield a penny in the next 50yrs.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by duduade: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
preciousMI1:

I'll advise you to leave Lagos for now! Try POS business in an area where it's not rampart...
All the best!

I think you also forgot to add acquiring a gun for security purposes while operating the POS

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by tymdan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you will listen to me.

Don't touch any business.

Put that money in Cryptocurrency.

By December You will have double that amount and more.

I can guide you if you need.

Just buy a few coins and HODL

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Leave Nigeria again.... It kills dream, evaporates capital

Money is not circulating....

People now consider needs and their wants never happens....

And the NEED business is food stuffs and restaurants but even at that those into it is almost the same ratio of its patronizers

The WANTS BUSINESS has few that venture into it but it's expensive to establish and only few too patronize it

NIGERIA IS SINKING.......ABANDON SHIP..... I REPEAT ABANDON SHIP

TRAVEL TO RWANDA... YOU WILL DO MUCH BETTER

6 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Lama70(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Do what you know best.
Relocate to a state where okada is not entirely banned.
You still have places like Oyo town, Awe, Fiditi, Ilora, Sepeteri, and other crowded towns in Oyo state. Reason is that your little knowledge of Yoruba language can come handy.
Good luck.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by proff010: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pay your tithe and pray
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Duru9:
2odd

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by mmadu4: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..

see the kind mumu thing wey you dey suggest . you want him to gamble his money by trading forex? are you retardedd?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by vickydevoka(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself
Best answer and more realistic.
If he tries learning hand work he will not be so perfect or good because he needs money all de time

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by dam4sam: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

Sorry about your plight, l cn feel you.
One Million Naira is not much, inflation has reduced our Money to near useless paper.

Like someone said, Agriculture is very profitable now but it will require a lag time of at least three Months, for your product to mature.
Also, are you actually the type that is patient and is interested in Agriculture?
If you want to start small with Agriculture, l have two contiguous plots of land in a very fertile area in Lagos, that l am not using for now. I can let you have use of it for a few years till you can get on your feet. I own it, so there is no worry.
It is located in the middle of a residential area in Ikorodu but l am not ready to develop it at the moment because l dont reside close to Lagos and dont have the time/money at the moment.

What other Skills do you have? Can you repair Computers? Can you Cook very well? Starting a Cooked Food Business is also profitable but it is energy consuming for those who start Small. A Small Roadside Kiosk, dishing out fried Eggs and Bread, Jollof Rice or even frying Paffpaff and Burns, will earn you good turn over.
Dont give up, you can rise again, this is the time to prove how resilient you are. Put your Confidence to the test. Challenge your self.
Wish you luck.

Please dont put this little amount in all these get-rick-quick ventures, YOU WILL LOSE IT and lose everything you have.
That will put you in a very worse position.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Finchmgh: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
IamGreen1:

Go into crypto, please I didn't say forex o and be mindful of people here Incase anyone tell you to pm them or they pm you.
Just look at yourself.
How is crypto different from forex?
God will punish all of you misleading people into these scam filled ventures.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
You can start meruwa business, and be supplying gallons of water to households where there are difficult access to water, or you begin noodles business, cook and sell
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Maj196(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why were you deported and which country?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by johnpaschal(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:

If you had friends or you knew people that owned African restaurants over there ...you could contact them for supply of foodstuffs not gotten over there like our very own periwinkle, otazi leaf,afang ,atama ,editan ,and our dried fishes over here ...

I supply in bulk so if you have connections we could work hand in hand
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 99thEnemy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
zimmaking:
Sharap! Baddest hackers no dey advertise like you are doing.Do u want to be traced?Leave matter oh,you are still a script kiddie or a learner.
'Skid' we call em grin
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by mbahdi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:

Although it requires alot of money.but try going into electricals or plumbering materials.its very lucrative.but need much money.but ur 1m will shall buy somethings.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by SolarEdge: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
So sad to hear this...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND BE GRATEFUL YOU CAME ONLINE TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Journey To Qatar / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.