Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46923 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Mixedfruit: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

give me your whatsapp let us talk l will put true
keep it up bruh
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by wickyyolo: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2021
mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself

This is the only advice. The rest are just guessing or eating from their father house.
Forex ? Scam
Crypto? No
Agriculture? Learn about Soiless farming , agriculture is good when you have funds to scale.
Poultry: is good when you have funds to feed livestock.
Better still go back to your spare parts business that you know.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by able20(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2021
hammed71:
Bro use half of the money to invest, then use the other half to get out of this country, just do it legally this time through a student visa or work permit
You must be 11years old or younger with your planning. Inside the 1m naira you use 500k to invest .... and another 500k to get a student visa or working permit buy ticket and travel.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by charlesucheh(m): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Just endeavour any Legal business.

the most important thing is for you to be enthusiastic towards any kind of business yo venture and also, do it within the confines of the law. If not, we will still deport you to KUVUKI land from Here too.

God is your strength.

we all make mistakes, But our turnarounds are what makes us better or bad people in our second chances. cheer up! you will be fine.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2021
able20:

You must be 11years old or younger with your planning. Inside the 1m naira you use 500k to invest .... and another 500k to get a student visa or working permit buy ticket and travel.
na olodo him be
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by darediamond(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
Go Into Cryptocurrencies Trading.
This is highly Lucrative and Not Capital Intensive.

This is what I do for A living too and I make Profit everyday.

Never go into FOREX!!!

In Crypto, stick with Spot trading.

You only need to know the right time to buy and sell.

You can start with just $500 or maximum of $1000 and make daily between $20 to $70 daily as profit.

Please no lies here.

You simply need to open account with Binance and Tradinview.

If you need more indept guide, I am available.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Please venture into oil business.
I can help you use that one million to purchase about 4000litres of AGO, and I'll use my truck to load it from the depot here in Warri and then supply it to my already waiting customers in big eateries, banks, churches etc. at a higher rate, which will include the transportation,and driver's allowance. If you're interested, we can do business. No be everybody dey do Yahoo
more info

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by bitingcool: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2021
sahedorf:
Scrap business is also lucrative

Tell me about in. Dm
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by hstar: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2021
femi4:
You can start all over again. You can still do the business in some states like Lagos
Lagos business requires huge capital and a good location

And u will need someone to put u through

Though, d type of business person wan do matters as well
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Dpaulie:

Venture into betting shop business, and if u base in Lagos or any state in the south west, Bet9ja is the best, as a matter of fact don't work with any other betting company in Nigeria but Bet9ja... if u are luck to get a good location, then 3-4 hundred will be rolling for u every month... I wish the very best from the Almighty God
300-400k Monthly
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by calcal: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Ge0grapher:
Immediately u land in Nigeria... Use that money and go to another African country... Start a business there.. I repeat start a business in another African country.. because if u try using that one mil in naija my brother .. that money go evaporate in matter of months ..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why investors are running to Ghana
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Chitonny: 1:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Which part of Lagos are u? Well I’m Okota to festac and isolo to ikotun bikes work there u can go back to ur bike bizness 1m is morethan ok for u na to add am generator parts as well
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Duru9:
2odd
grin
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Resees:

Panama kwa? Jesus!!!
never underestimate south American countries. You can actually be an English teacher and earn $500.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 9jaRealist: 1:13am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

GOOD...
Come back and help fix your own country instead of running to other countries fixed by their own citizens!

>
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Gharial: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

Move to Akute/Lambe/Ijoko axis of Ogun state and resume your okada part business

All the riders driven out of Lagos relocated there so nothing.spoil
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Vandieee(m): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Bro, am more interested too, plz how do I dm my WhatsApp number to you? make we talk

dikgwejane:

give me your whatsapp let us talk l will put true
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Resees: 1:41am On Apr 20, 2021
360command:
never underestimate south American countries. You can actually be an English teacher and earn $500.
I laugh in Chinese. 500 for what? I pity you guys. Anyways it is your life to live. Have fun
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Switch07(m): 1:45am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

if you are deported and you have 1 million naira with you them you can find good business in nigeria which you can do and try to make money but if you know you cant get a good business l will advice you try to find another way out of nigeria you can try another country with your 1 million this kind of thing happen to me year 2014 when l was deported for philippines 2014 after live there for 5 year without single money inside my pocket till arrival in lagos but only find solution for my life spend only 3 month in lagos and carry my bag waka jeje travel to Tunisia for there travel to panama city where am live know have my resident permit if you know you cant get good business in nigeria l will advice you try another country with your money can take you too and started a new life there didnt think whatever your family and mother saying to you just think about your future and life that it is most important

Please I want to email you can you tell me how you enter Tunisia
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by sixtus3606(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

Bros, just jejely go start bar and restaurant business. Do your feasibility study before You start ooo. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by CanadaCars(m): 1:50am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

For me I never believed in Nigeria, from the day I was born. I was first deported from Ukraine, that was way back in 1996 times have changed now. After two years in Nigeria struggled to travel Turkey from there to Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal then Canada. Today I am a Canadian citizen doing well, running my own business with a beautiful family living in my own house. Truly living the North American dream. I believe I am where I am today because I never believed in Nigeria. I left my studies in Computer Science at University of PH on my first travel that should explain how disillusioned I was in Nigeria. After some years of arriving in Canada, went back to school to study Electrical Engineering and Control Systems where I graduated with honors. All my friends who strongly believe in Nigeria back then and calling me names because of my "rash" decision to leave school when my visa came out, are now either not in Nigeria or regretting never seizing the opportunity to leave Nigeria at that time.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Bunker1(m): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Believe this, you are going to bounce back. Try and leave Nigeria to any country with that cash.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 2:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Resees:

I laugh in Chinese. 500 for what? I pity you guys. Anyways it is your life to live. Have fun
I laugh at your ignorance. In Colombia, Africans who were teaching English are paid $500.

In Mexico, this was a long time, rural areas paid $400, cities paid $600. This was without TESOL.

Keep in mind, these are the prices for Africans. If you are from America or white , you will be paid $900 to $1500.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Ten06:
Who gave you the 1m, is it the country that deported you?

Hahhahahahah, mad man.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Resees: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2021
360command:
I laugh at your ignorance. In Colombia, Africans who were teaching English are paid $500.

In Mexico, this was a long time, rural areas paid $400, cities paid $600. This was without TESOL.

Keep in mind, these are the prices for Africans. If you are from America or white , you will be paid $900 to $1500.
Yes, it is cool bro enjoy. I will love to visit Panama someday.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by akilo1: 2:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Papa ijebu
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by AllenSpencer: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

Buy Ethereum coin and find something else to do.

Thank me in 2 years time.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by prof2007: 3:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Fantastic advice...after driving the Keke for some months, you can start to buy more Kekes and give out on hire purchase or for daily delivery. Later on you can graduate to buying cars and even buses. You won't regret it.

Meanwhile, if possible, start off by staying with a friend or relation till you raise enough money to rent a place of your own. Make sure to carry your weight by contributing to the rent, buying foodstuff in the house, etc.

If you don't like the idea of the Keke, here are some other high-yielding ideas for you:
1. Farming. However, in many parts of the country, security is now an issue.
2. Fishery. You can start small by using tanks behind your house.
3. Laundry / dry cleaning.
4. Car wash.
5. Barbing salon.
6. Poultry farm.
7. POS point.
8. UBER. You can start as a driver and arrange to get a vehicle on hire purchase.
9. Shawarma / small chops / fish grill.
10. Foodstuff merchandizing.

If you prefer to continue with the Okada spare parts business, relocate to places like Mowe/Asheshe/Arepo/Akute/Lambe/IIjoko etc in Ogun State. Rent is cheap and Okadas are still allowed to operate.

Best of luck!

mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Journey To Qatar / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.