Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46920 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Esbeejayou(f): 3:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
haulage ? More info
Haulage has to do with transportation of building and construction materials. There's no barrier to entry in the business. If you have money to hire trucks, you can start.
It's highly lucrative.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by charixel: 3:46am On Apr 20, 2021
My advice will be a DIY farming and specialize on herbs because the international market is there for you to sell to. God bless you.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by charixel: 3:52am On Apr 20, 2021
9jaRealist:

GOOD...
Come back and help fix your own country instead of running to other countries fixed by their own citizens!

>

What country? Abeg forget that thing.

Just fix yourself and let the country manage itself
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Fake story by the entertaining clown.
I liked his other thread about his equally fake son grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6488141/glory-god-son-finally-becomes
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Davico(m): 4:08am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
Buy toyota camry and drive it on uber/bolt

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Igbojihadist: 4:12am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

give me your whatsapp let us talk l will put true
0_9_0_5_6_4_9_4_0_0_6 ka chineke gozie lum gi in advance
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by mop4: 4:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Invest in crypto and rest your mind.... Just understand the crypto world, if you don't understand cryptocurrency go online and do lot of research trust me you won't regret it. If you need guidelines contact me. Deportation is not the end but beginning of a new life for you don't give up, pick yourself up and connect with the right people that all. Good luck
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by focus7: 4:42am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

Oga go out from your house and see what's going on in Lagos, okada is operating everywhere in Lagos with no restrictions. If you want to go back to your business do it quick
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Unrated900(m): 4:46am On Apr 20, 2021
With your 1m go and buy 3 bajaj boxer
Drop it on installment of 450 for the 3
After the completement of the payment
Use the same money to go to Dubai
You will likely to meet the likes of other yahoo boys and start from there.
Thank me later
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by tosin4lyf: 4:49am On Apr 20, 2021
POS is the best if you can get good location. You can at least 5k in a day
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Chigorkizz(m): 4:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by miniziter(m): 4:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Royaldave200:

Many people don't know... But we have silent millionaires making steady income from scrap business.
How can I get started? Is it the one those abokis are doing?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by zolajpower: 5:17am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

this how am waka go tunisia when l was deported in philippine 2014 to nigeria during the time l didnt use nigeria passport am use gambia passport and philipines immigration deported me to nigeria with my gambia passport when am land muritala airport nigeria immigration stamp me in 3 month l just give them only 100 dollar for settle them as you know gambia is ecowas country them after spend 3 month in lagos see that lagos is hard them l was buy my ticket with air maroc fly for lagos airport to casabalanca to Tunisia because gambia passport is visa free to Tunisia 3 month for Tunisia them do my student resident permit at tunis police and after spend 8 month in Tunisia l was apply for visa of panama in embassey of panama in morocco l got my visa and fly to panama city where am live l have resident permit panama travel is very easy if you know your way
I fit use nigeria passport to apply for panama for tunisia ?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by zolajpower: 5:20am On Apr 20, 2021
dam4sam:

Be very careful with North Africa at this moment.
Libyan War and failed State, Al Quaida, ISWAP and the way those Arabs treat the Black people (sometimes tying them up as Slaves, selling them or killing and harvesting their Organs for Sale) is not an encouragement to try to use the Sahara Desert route out of Nigeria.
2014 is not the same as 2021, thing shave changed a lot.
Be Safe, Stay Alive
Bros thanks
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Gagare1(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Please take this advice.
mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by freemi(m): 5:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Duru9:
2odd
it doesn't exist
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Orfankwagh(m): 5:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Pls go into food items business and raw foods like garri,rice,beans etc you will make it very fast.
Go to nasarawa state if you need beans,benue state if you need yam,as for garri go to utonko still in benue state or travel to ogoja in crossriver state and you will seriously make profit from this business and be happy.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Emotionss: 6:07am On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
educhigo:

If you where into okada spare parts before, why not go into keke spare parts now ? It's profitable.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Dre183(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2021
sunrise234:
Please DM me 0*7*0*6*3*7*4*6*7*0*1

DM kill ur generation there... Bloody scammer
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Microwhy: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

Goto Kano and start keke napep spare parts business.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by danngnews: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Someone told me some months back Keke costs about 750k, buy one and use the papers to convince a bank to buy another one for you as a loan.

Give one Keke to someone you trust 100% to be honest and drive one your self.

It won't be easy, but if u are disciplined and positive and hard working, in a year you no balance, all the best.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by uthlaw: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2021
proff010:
Pay your tithe and pray
which stupid tithe he should to pastor to buy private jet!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Blackdisciple(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2021
If you are in Lagos , just leave Lagos for now and go into agriculture maybe livestock somewhere else there's a cash flow when the whole thing mature within 6- 8 months after.

Pls don't be doing father Christmas oo since your family knows why you are back no stress, don't give a f@#k about another person outside saying shit

Good luck bro.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by uthlaw: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2021
danngnews:
Someone told me some months back Keke costs about 750k, buy one and use the papers to convince a bank to buy another one for you as a loan.

Give one Keke to someone you trust 100% to be honest and drive one your self.

It won't be easy, but if u are disciplined and positive and hard working, in a year you no balance, all the best.
I de reason this Keke business,but I want to start with fairly use....what do you think!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Qatar2022: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2021
Sammy07:

What was the reason why you were deported?

Venture into Agric sha

And yes, you might not see profit immediately but its a promising industry
Stupid question from a stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by youngrichnigga: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Ghana, Libya, even Ivory Coast sef na abroad angry angry angry angry angry angry, hustle more and return to whence you came back from because that 1 Million will soon be gone due to the current economic policies of this government cool cool cool cool
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Dpaulie(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
300-400k Monthly
Yes
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

nigeria is very hard it is much better he just use the 1 million naira just run out of nigeria he can still another country like south america country or asia go there and started a new life there

Will the 1M be worth anything there? Remember, it's monthly accommodation over there and expenses he normally wouldn't care for in Nigeria.

BTW, why are you so keen to never live in Nigeria? How much money did you plan your escape with? What was your occupation in the Philippines and Tunisia?

It seems you had more money than this guy to plan all your moves.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Davico:

Buy toyota camry and drive it on uber/bolt

A car worth 1M? Is that one a car one can use for Uber?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2021
zolajpower:

I fit use nigeria passport to apply for panama for tunisia ?

What will you do to pay your bills when you get there?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Esbeejayou:

Haulage has to do with transportation of building and construction materials. There's no barrier to entry in the business. If you have money to hire trucks, you can start.
It's highly lucrative.

Explain more. Is it only building and construction materials? How does one get into it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) / My Journey To Qatar / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.