Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46924 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2021
360command:
never underestimate south American countries. You can actually be an English teacher and earn $500.

With degree in education?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Gerrard59(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2021
pat077:
u are still single but ur son is already a rev father.

Thank you for making me not to waste my time on his mumbo-jumbo thread.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by fayomim: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Borrow me the money. Payable when able
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by EngrChima88: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2021
McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..

Pool better pass forex oooo be careful bro
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by DHaran: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2021
come to the south especially cross river state buy a land with half of the money plant palm trees it takes 6yrs to mature and produce...then start making profit from it produce...thank me latter
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by EngrChima88: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

Try Uber driving.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by WillyWonda1: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2021
slimman007:

If you are reading this don't listen to this man...
Why would you say he shouldn't listen to me? You think I'll come on here to scam anybody?
Please don't stop other people from making it in life because you of your own ignorance. God will be with you.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

With degree in education?
you don't need to have a degree in education but you must have some type of degree.

Infact, if you are from am English speaking country, qualifies you.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by livinbygrace: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2021
darediamond:

Go Into Cryptocurrencies Trading.
This is highly Lucrative and Not Capital Intensive.

This is what I do for A living too and I make Profit everyday.

Never go into FOREX!!!

In Crypto, stick with Spot trading.

You only need to know the right time to buy and sell.

You can start with just $500 or maximum of $1000 and make daily between $20 to $70 daily as profit.

Please no lies here.

You simply need to open account with Binance and Tradinview.

If you need more indept guide, I am available.

Kindly send me your contact
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by baronphemmy(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Unrated900:
With your 1m go and buy 3 bajaj boxer
Drop it on installment of 450 for the 3
After the completement of the payment
Use the same money to go to Dubai
You will likely to meet the likes of other yahoo boys and start from there.
Thank me later

Dubai is not easy look for another country bro
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by zolajpower: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What will you do to pay your bills when you get there?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by sunny200: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Hello my brother, please I need your WhatsApp number
+234 9157314746. My brother I need contact this has been 4 years since I came back from Germany. I have tried all businesses none is working. Please let’s talk Biko

dikgwejane:

this how am waka go tunisia when l was deported in philippine 2014 to nigeria during the time l didnt use nigeria passport am use gambia passport and philipines immigration deported me to nigeria with my gambia passport when am land muritala airport nigeria immigration stamp me in 3 month l just give them only 100 dollar for settle them as you know gambia is ecowas country them after spend 3 month in lagos see that lagos is hard them l was buy my ticket with air maroc fly for lagos airport to casabalanca to Tunisia because gambia passport is visa free to Tunisia 3 month for Tunisia them do my student resident permit at tunis police and after spend 8 month in Tunisia l was apply for visa of panama in embassey of panama in morocco l got my visa and fly to panama city where am live l have resident permit panama travel is very easy if you know your way
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by segun18(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Bro welcome back home. You are not the first person to be deported back home. It is not the end of the world. Refuse to believe in a lie that God has left you. Firstly you have to calmly adjust yourself back to Naija. Take it easy with your parents o.
Stay humble and be prayerful. Go and seek the face of God for direction on what to do next but pls keep hustling.

Look for something to do even if it is small scale business. For now be careful of visa vendors because people are ready to even scam you of that 1 million with you.
Shine your eyes bro. God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by holusormi(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Please venture into oil business.
I can help you use that one million to purchase about 4000litres of AGO, and I'll use my truck to load it from the depot here in Warri and then supply it to my already waiting customers in big eateries, banks, churches etc. at a higher rate, which will include the transportation,and driver's allowance. If you're interested, we can do business. No be everybody dey do Yahoo

Please don’t listen to this man - please !!!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by graced21: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Leave Nigeria again.... It kills dream, evaporates capital

Money is not circulating....

People now consider needs and their wants never happens....

And the NEED business is food stuffs and restaurants but even at that those into it is almost the same ratio of its patronizers

The WANTS BUSINESS has few that venture into it but it's expensive to establish and only few too patronize it

NIGERIA IS SINKING.......ABANDON SHIP..... I REPEAT ABANDON SHIP

TRAVEL TO Mozambique.... YOU WILL EVEN DO MUCH BETTER
what are the wants business if I may ask??
I want to venture into one please.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by ogborikoko: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2021
1. Rent a house. The distance to your parent house should be maximum 1 busstop away.
2. Buy only bed.
3. Look at the industry of your interest (motorcycle parts), understand the current market and where you can fit in.
4. No hurry o, blend in and roll out your dice.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by mmadu4: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2021
DHaran:
come to the south especially cross river state buy a land with half of the money plant palm trees it takes 6yrs to mature and produce...then start making profit from it produce...thank me latter

you want the man to wait 6 years for palm tree to mature before making profit ? in fact now i know why your government is riding on you Nigerians . you people are stupid sets of human beings

5 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Donald7610: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

Let meet in person
Sure *Farm investment with 15% returns every month*

Your investment we return 115% every month, you can decide to continue
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by ayanbaba2(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Donald7610:

Let meet in person Sure *Farm investment with 15% returns every month*
Your investment we return 115% every month, you can decide to continue
I smiled in chinko tone... 15% every month?
Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

this how am waka go tunisia when l was deported in philippine 2014 to nigeria during the time l didnt use nigeria passport am use gambia passport and philipines immigration deported me to nigeria with my gambia passport when am land muritala airport nigeria immigration stamp me in 3 month l just give them only 100 dollar for settle them as you know gambia is ecowas country them after spend 3 month in lagos see that lagos is hard them l was buy my ticket with air maroc fly for lagos airport to casabalanca to Tunisia because gambia passport is visa free to Tunisia 3 month for Tunisia them do my student resident permit at tunis police and after spend 8 month in Tunisia l was apply for visa of panama in embassey of panama in morocco l got my visa and fly to panama city where am live l have resident permit panama travel is very easy if you know your way

Baba, I also have 1m, which country I fit enter way make sense?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

didnt use sahara desert it is much better to use flight Tunisia is stable country in North if you live Tunisia you can enjoy it many our igbo boys live Tunisia which them run alawys for algeria because algeria police give much problem for west africa people but in Tunisia as you can live without problem there resident permit very easy to get without any problem l am live in Tunisia before l know what am saying l have there resident permit .

What huzzle can someone do in Tunisia
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Please venture into oil business.
I can help you use that one million to purchase about 4000litres of AGO, and I'll use my truck to load it from the depot here in Warri and then supply it to my already waiting customers in big eateries, banks, churches etc. at a higher rate, which will include the transportation,and driver's allowance. If you're interested, we can do business. No be everybody dey do Yahoo

Let us do business.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Oracle13(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Just go and open Church
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Ge0grapher(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
FullDepth1:

Flight and Visa to another African country will eat that 1million naira up.

Your advise will destroy this man.

What?? How much is bus going to Ivory coast from Maza Maza??
He doesn't even need a visa!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Utycar: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

Bro welcome home that's not the end of the road for you God wants you to utilize your full potentials and affect life here in Nigeria.
1 million you can start a poultry farm business even if you don't have a space u can rent one. Order a good breed of broilers give the appropriate care in terms of water, food , medical attention (drugs) imagine you put a 1000 birds worth 364k (day old) then approximately 112-122 bags worth (6k Max)587k-700k in less than 6-8 weeks you can make 0ver 2 million@(2000)each. medical care can never be more than 18k so you can make over 500 k interest in less than 2 months. That's the little if you need any more business ideas I can do that for free
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

with your money you can apply visa like north africa country like egypt or tunisia go there huslter
many west africa country live in Tunsia many work and many study and many do yahoo yahoo business make good cash money
in Tunisia light 24 hrs water 24hrs everything is tight house rent per month 400 tunisia dinar like 150 dollar electricity bill 100 Dinar 36 dollar every 3 month food is not expensive also .

How to get the visa nkor, which visa would I apply for?

And, what kind of huzzle do you think is easy to do there.

Either skill and unskill huzzle

So as to use to gather myself
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

bros you will find work here you can use nigeria passport apply visa tunisia embassey in abuja them will give you but for panama visa am think panama didnt have embassey in nigeria only egypt morocco south africa them have embassey

Thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Journey To Qatar / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.