Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46922 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BSdetector: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buy a vehicle and start driving for Uber.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Finchmgh: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

panama city is south america if you have visa of panama you can only take flight turkish airlines for tunisia cathage airport to istanbul airport to Tocumen International Airport panama them you get 180 days stamp enter by immigration if you want to fly for lagos to Tocumen International Airport panama them you use turkish airline lagos to istanbul to Tocumen International Airport panama turkish airlines always go Tocumen International Airport panama always and very cheaper
Your English is one hell of a confusion.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

Go into transport..
Buy your own personal Mini bus and drive it commercial in any viable city that accept such means of transport..
You would pick up gradually from there..
Cheers..

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by WillyWonda1: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

Please venture into oil business.
I can help you use that one million to purchase about 4000litres of AGO, and I'll use my truck to load it from the depot here in Warri and then supply it to my already waiting customers in big eateries, banks, churches etc. at a higher rate, which will include the transportation,and driver's allowance. If you're interested, we can do business. No be everybody dey do Yahoo

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by captain247: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Suggested business you can try :

1. Car wash
2. Hair cutting
3. Weavon whole sale and retail
4. Dry cleaning
5. Small scale provision shop
6. Cartons of beverage drinks and water
7. Small restaurant
8. Coffee shop wit shawarma or pizza stand
9. Grilled fish and salad
10. Fruit Market
11. Vulcanizer business
12. Keke driven by you not hire purchase
13. Yam business
14. Garri business in bags and finally
15. Snail business in bags.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Igbojihadist: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..
see advice
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by FullDepth1: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ge0grapher:
Immediately u land in Nigeria... Use that money and go to another African country... Start a business there.. I repeat start a business in another African country.. because if u try using that one mil in naija my brother .. that money go evaporate in matter of months ..

Flight and Visa to another African country will eat that 1million naira up.

Your advise will destroy this man.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by adonnei: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
First thing you need to counsel yourself and understand that your deportation is not the end of life. With 1 million you can still rise by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Igbojihadist: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
zolajpower:

Bros pls I want to dm you , I need you to tell me ow u take waka go tunisia .
me too bro abeg i need to jakpa abeg
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by christopheojo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself
Don't think twice about it just go for it

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Resees: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

if you are deported and you have 1 million naira with you them you can find good business in nigeria which you can do and try to make money but if you know you cant get a good business l will advice you try to find another way out of nigeria you can try another country with your 1 million this kind of thing happen to me year 2014 when l was deported for philippines 2014 after live there for 5 year without single money inside my pocket till arrival in lagos but only find solution for my life spend only 3 month in lagos and carry my bag waka jeje travel to Tunisia for there travel to panama city where am live know have my resident permit if you know you cant get good business in nigeria l will advice you try another country with your money can take you too and started a new life there didnt think whatever your family and mother saying to you just think about your future and life that it is most important
Panama kwa? Jesus!!!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by IamRunk(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
I for say crypto but you were deported
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by kechywillz(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Start an agric business,that's a business u don't have much losses,if u do ur research well it will pay u
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Calitoscassius(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Welll... me too, i was deported also from kilimanjaro. Anyway, i have joined the local gangs stealing chickens, chasing after rabbits and antelopes and smoking weeds. Not a bad life i tell you!. grin grin..

Yiu are wellcomed to join our gang with your 1 million we can afford tons of weed grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by slimman007: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Finchmgh:

Just look at yourself.
How is crypto different from forex?
God will punish all of you misleading people into these scam filled ventures.

AMEN to your prayers
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by ibedun: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
sure, you suppose to be confused, @39 you are single?

Mad person. That is why the country is upside down and jaga jaga!!!! To many stupid and poor people in the country. Marriage is a nightmare disaster with money/income.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by slimman007: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Please venture into oil business.
I can help you use that one million to purchase about 4000litres of AGO, and I'll use my truck to load it from the depot here in Warri and then supply it to my already waiting customers in big eateries, banks, churches etc. at a higher rate, which will include the transportation,and driver's allowance. If you're interested, we can do business. No be everybody dey do Yahoo

If you are reading this don't listen to this man...

4 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
McStoic:

What do you take Forex for? Seems you don't know much about the field.
He should then try affiliate marketing

Forex.... Ose Mr forexian....

Eku Ijo Meta

Bernard Lawrence Madoff, NKO?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by hammed71(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bro use half of the money to invest, then use the other half to get out of this country, just do it legally this time through a student visa or work permit
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Igbojihadist: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
dikgwejane:

didnt use sahara desert it is much better to use flight Tunisia is stable country in North if you live Tunisia you can enjoy it many our igbo boys live Tunisia which them run alawys for algeria because algeria police give much problem for west africa people but in Tunisia as you can live without problem there resident permit very easy to get without any problem l am live in Tunisia before l know what am saying l have there resident permit .
bro abum nwafo biko connect me pls i want leave here pls
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by micflo28(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buy a golf car and convey passengers as raining season don Dey come

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by DedeNkem: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:

1 million is not much in today's Nigeria. Buy a car for uber (that's your best bet for quick cash) or buy Keke.

Don't listen to anyone who claims they've a secret business idea and wants you to contact them privately. There are scammers everywhere online including here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by PAWG(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo beware of scammers, this is a very trying period, be extremely careful otherwise you’ll lose that 1m

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by osayuwamwen(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buy a car and go into transport

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Journey To Qatar / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.