Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time (67762 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by robosky02(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Which kind rubbish rubbish be this

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by lkillbrokehoes: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lolz me I don't stress myself, if you are forming for me or doing shakara, it won't take me seconds for me to block you, I hate bullshít!

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by nurain150(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
Og
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by baike: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
One guy for here don teach me something wink wink

All six mumu girls I don ready for una shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Jorge91: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.
Do people still chat like this? If u are busy write it why 15 - 20minutes wait, any other reasons no love found in that relationship
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Blackicegold(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Generate fake recharge card send to her and see magic.

*send your account number* works faster . You would see how they would shamelessly respond to you and on time too.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by WinterMinter(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
if a girl doesn't reply my messages within a reasonable time limit
or she doesn't return my calls
I won't ask her why,I will ignore her and gradually forget her existence and all the good memories we may have had together
haven't got no time for stress or playing hard to get

4 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by notoriousbabe: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Another childish thread for babies

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Pascal181: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Unfortunately they are here reading this tactics

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by mrkings84(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
The first solution is, go make money.
The second solution is equivalent to the first, go make much money.
Finally, the third and the last solution is, go make too much money.

By the time this is done, Omo, Na Dem go dey rush u and your message!!!

Happy dating!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by AsapTeddy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...

childish response.

oga na you still lose, because from the look of things...e be like say the matter pain you pass her grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Deicide: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?
No be una start am?

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by AsapTeddy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
use this trick at your own peril.

90 percent of guys are boring when it comes to online chats...you see them asking boring questions like have you eaten, whrre do you stay, can i have your number, so how are you...to random girls online.

no attempt to even elicit values or use humour...or visiting her profile and commenting on sth...

and you wonder why girls Dont reply?

if you were to be a girl, would you reply such trash? grin

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Joseph08(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
I don't block will just delete your number asap and forget about you.

I don't put myself in a situation a woman would say I'm disturbing her or not picking my calls when you're not Queen Elizabeth of England.

That's how a real G behaves cool

9 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hdrifter11: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
I see this rather as a punishment dude is it by force
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Deicide:
No be una start am?

No.

But even then, when an adult's acting like a child, you don't stoop to that level.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Bloomfrancs2: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Only simps wait on girls to reply them. If I manage send you message you read am but no reply. highest wey I fit give you na one hour after that I block your bitch ass. Bitches reply in milliseconds when they need urgent 2K or help from you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Any guy who follows this instruction is fake and deceitful.

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by donMIG(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Just go n make moni instead of waiting to c how long it will take her to respond to ur msgs

Make moni my brother or this things go dei do u anyhow
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

IF U DULL ME LIKE THAT AS I NEVER MAKE MONI... I JIST DELETE U N HAVE PEACE OF MIND NA ME TAKE MY MONI SUB I NO BORROW FROM U... NONSENSE
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Oturatetuala(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
You better don't give yourself hypertension because of someone that is just a pencil in the presence of the almighty.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Lewisdinho(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Blocking them makes it look as if you're hurt, the best is to pretend you're not aware of it and also ignore them x2. Just like the OP said. Women fears men who ignore them so much. MUTE em
Viktorinox2:

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by neyohh: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:
Tell her to send her account details and watch if she wld respond or not.

There is this girls have been chatting for over a week on Facebook and she never ever respond. Then i asked her to send her account details, then boom she responded with the detail.

Chai... I finished her life with insult and i blocked her even bfor she could respond.

Correct, this is how dating works in Nigeria.

Very weird country

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Lumpyy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
no time grin cheesy
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by DedeNkem: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.

That's how kids date now?

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by OgbanjeProphet: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simply block her. Period.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by mariahAngel(f): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pernotti:

Happy dating.

Complicated life of an amateur.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Sanctecosma(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
This one sweet me die
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

;DThis one sweet me die
tunjijones:

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by emonis88: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?
u call it mind games? when ladies play theirs nko? Abegi u give as she gives, if she is playing games, guy play mind boggling games. no make me vex o!

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by emonis88: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
She's probably busy or she doesn't like you( No money ).
Indeed "The Future Is Female"
Ah u ah! guys all these ladies r after moneyyyy! dat y u see d rich guys changing them like tissue paper, but when dem don lavish themselves finish, then she wants to settle down with d average guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Keep on ignoring people's messages until you lose your destiny helper!

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
AsapTeddy:

childish response.

oga na you still lose, because from the look of things...e be like say the matter pain you pass her grin

Well, he didn't give her the chance to say her mind. That was sweet

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
Haha bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.