Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time (67774 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?
It's your gender that teach us let's play the game baby cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Una get time to tolerate rubbish çha..

As for me, I'd instantly convert the time I spent in expecting a reply from one banny into watching xvideos or probably go around by buying and drinking chilled black fearless like say nothing happen...

Nigerian girls no worth one minute of my headache at all...
grin grin grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by emonis88: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
TradeFxMT5:
Some of em no know how to construct good English sentences

They rather prefer make you just dey knack them with voice note

I dey use dem catch cruise...Odin
guy na true o! many of these babe just fine for face nothing in d head, that is how u go atm, u go see fine babe go Dey infront of atm for 10 to 20mins, u il later findout dat she was confused n didn't know what to do there. She go just Dey waste other people time, instead of owning up say she no sabi operate d atm.

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by jimcaddy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
It is very necessary with you women because many of you do this on purpose. If you are not feeling my vibe any more, just tell me point blank rather than delaying replying my messages or ignore my calls. That shii is really annoying.
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by IamGreen1(f): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...

That serves her right, she's just being silly for her not to know a bait. Some lady common sense is questionable I swear.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ALISMILE(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
As for me, messages full wey I no gree reply
My WhatsApp has like 20k messages awaiting my reply
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by pizzzy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Must you chat with her?Your account balance is below 5k and you are worried about a girl not replying your messages come on later we go say na Buhari and our village people dey do us. A wise man once told me that whenever dem born one man dem go born 10 women beside am #get #sense
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by PierreAbutu(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

Na that your last sentence be my cruise!!!!

OMO NAIJA GIRLS NO WORTH ONE MINUTE OF MY HEADACHE AT ALL grin

Guy, look for CAPE VERDE or INDIAN GALS

Thank me later
sad

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Bruno531(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.
omo this ur format got me laughing �
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Morris101686(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Understanding the Redpill game
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Laslaslala: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
i don laugh scatter grin
what is her Facebook name let me also go and try her cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Adesina18111(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Baddest!!!...u don’t give a bleep!!!! cheesy grin grin
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Elock1: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.
you are now the op ot this thread... Person way create thread just siddon dy cap wetin I no know
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Elock1: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
samwash:
you are now the op of this thread... Person way create thread just siddon dy cap wetin I no know
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Etinosa1234: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
adaperry25:
I contacted one from nairaland and sent her a WhatsApp message and she took 3 days to respond even tho she was online all through and I was like "hmm after 3days"..she said "mtcheww " and blocked me.
I used my alternate WhatsApp account and told her she's a foolish goat.. before she could reply..I blocked her too.. grin

wetin be this nau grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
emonis88:

u call it mind games? when ladies play theirs nko? Abegi u give as she gives, if she is playing games, guy play mind boggling games. no make me vex o!

I can't even laugh!! cheesy
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
jimcaddy:
It is very necessary with you women because many of you do this on purpose. If you are not feeling my vibe any more, just tell me point blank rather than delaying replying my messages or ignore my calls. That shii is really annoying.

If a person HABITUALLY ignores your messages, simply stop talking to them if you can't ask why messages get constant late responses.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by neutralmind: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

Strong
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by SolarEdge: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anything that won't increase that bank account is a distraction.. Flee!

LET'S KICK OUT UNEMPLOYMENT TOGETHER... THIS THREAD CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OR THAT OF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU....https://www.nairaland.com/6514216/start-solar-company-today-free#100938960
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by TheGift: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is some living in bondage type shit. What is the big deal about someone not responding on time, when it's not an emergency? Are you the only person or thing going on in Her life?? Please, try and get a life to avoid this kind of stress, where you will now be counting and multiplying minutes, hours and days.
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by elisho: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
my is if I call you 2 time you no pic I text you 2 time no replay in 24 hrs no time I just delete your number from my phone no time am the man here I do the spending not you

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Stallione(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
We get am in common, i dnt take shit from any woman. women wey dey spread legs to pee,iya asikwa, if she does anyhow i bounce her anyhow jare.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ashawopikin(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
If she no reply, i leave am,I no get time for rubbish
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Stallione(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
She's probably busy or she doesn't like you( No money ).
Indeed "The Future Is Female"
Then i no go like her too, since she's a liability wey dey find money from men... Which man wan keep liability now.

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by meobizy(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you choose to play mind games with an uninterested female, you’ll always fail. The best thing is to empty your drawing table and find someone new. When you see a female who has high interest in you, no one will need to tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Highlyrespected(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
I don laugh scatter for here ooo grin grin grin
My only advice for my real niggaz is to ignores ladies with such habbits and focus on getting substantial amounts of money cool

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
emonis88:

guy na true o! many of these babe just fine for face nothing in d head, that is how u go atm, u go see fine babe go Dey infront of atm for 10 to 20mins, u il later findout dat she was confused n didn't know what to do there. She go just Dey waste other people time, instead of owning up say she no sabi operate d atm.
ur bad mouth ehn grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by chijokz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:
Tell her to send her account details and watch if she wld respond or not.

There is this girls have been chatting for over a week on Facebook and she never ever respond. Then i asked her to send her account details, then boom she responded with the detail.

Chai... I finished her life with insult and i blocked her even bfor she could respond.
Exactly my strategy.
I remember 2 yrs ago when I met and started chatting up this beautiful babe. Suddenly she started taking hours to respond, then I switched the convo to:
Me: "Hey! I just got a decent commission from my side business. Send me your account info so I can share with you."
Babe: After responding in 45 secs " Wow! So sweet of you..It's GTB XXXXXXX“
Me: No response
Babe:" Did you get my last message?"
Me: No response

The rest is history

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by walkingshadow911: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
IamGreen1:

That serves her right, she's just being silly for her not to know a bait. Some lady common sense is questionable I swear.

but why do you ladies do this on purpose? is it a method of separating the wheat from the chaff or it just out of arrogance. how does replying common greetings becomes difficult even if u not feeling the guy vibes anymore replying doesn't reduce u either. the shit ain't funny at all.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Na person wey no get work dey time woman
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2021
When the block and delete buttons are still working?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.