Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time (67776 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Rexnegro(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Una get time to tolerate rubbish çha..

As for me, I'd instantly convert the time I spent in expecting a reply from one banny into watching xvideos or probably go around by buying and drinking chilled black fearless like say nothing happen...

Nigerian girls no worth one minute of my headache at all...
at all bro
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Rexnegro(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...
my gee nice one dude

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
No time to dey waste time
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by charlesucheh(m): 12:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.
If its a girl that genuinely doesn't like you ehn.

hmmmmm.... bros you will delay reply till you grow old like Methuselah o! cos to her, she would have successfully gotten rid of you.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.
Baddosneh
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2021
larryking540:

it Isnt,most person or individuals just do that intentionally ,I am very sure u have list of chat on your what's or Facebook you haven't replied ,they are still there praying you reply them someday
Praying for someone to reply?

Definitely, I'm jobless

Only a jobless person does that

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by farouknini2006: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.
one of my gees sets his timer to reply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...
E b like say u are from another planet with this ur method o
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by superjab247: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Generate fake recharge card send to her and see magic.
My son the oracles have bestowed too much wisdom in head
cool
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2021
adaperry25:
I contacted one from nairaland and sent her a WhatsApp message and she took 3 days to respond even tho she was online all through and I was like "hmm after 3days"..she said "mtcheww " and blocked me.
I used my alternate WhatsApp account and told her she's a foolish goat.. before she could reply..I blocked her too.. grin
grin
U are damn funny and childish respectively
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by walkingshadow911: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

Correct, this is how dating works in Nigeria.

Very weird country

very weird bro, the hardships in this country had really tampered with our ladies brain. the only languages they understand now is money.
I don leave broke girls and their destinies to Yahoo boys abeg. whenever I want to get married I would look for a hard-working n resourceful lady even if she worwor pass monkey

6 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You are wicked
Dat ur meme bad

To make matter worst,

Na arsenal Jersey the kid put on

Arsenal FC really bruised the little boy's heart
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by CareerBegger: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2021
What's the point of chatting with her when you can go and knock on her gate

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by anochuko01(m): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Las Las, even op has a girl he's a mini to.
I've got girls who I've blocked and also not replied because of this attitude, but I've got this very one who I'm not yet willing to let go.
After the plenty struggle, some of these girls end up being very good friends, and I see a potential friends in this one. So I'm gonna be patient

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Barbsamiin: 12:59am On Apr 20, 2021
superjab247:
My son the oracles have bestowed too much wisdom in head cool
it's what it's.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by tunary(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2021
tunjijones:
Tell her to send her account details and watch if she wld respond or not.

There is this girls have been chatting for over a week on Facebook and she never ever respond. Then i asked her to send her account details, then boom she responded with the detail.

Chai... I finished her life with insult and i blocked her even bfor she could respond.
you did well bro.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by 9jaRealist: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Pernotti:

Happy dating.

CHILDISH NONSENSE...
What’s the age demographic of NLers? 12 years?!
angry
>

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by sixtus3606(m): 1:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Viktorinox2:

you're a nigga. but a real nigga clears chat and deletes their number sharply.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Polchiz(m): 1:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Beckysexy:
She's probably busy or she doesn't like you( No money ).
Indeed "The Future Is Female"

Who is deceiving this one?

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by hstar: 3:03am On Apr 20, 2021
mrkings84:
The first solution is, go[b] make money.[/b]

The second solution is equivalent to the first,[b] go make much money.

Finally, the third and the last solution is, [b]go make too much money.[/b]

By the time this is done, Omo, Na Dem go dey rush u and your message!!!

Happy dating!!!!
I'm working on the first three emboldened, it's just a matter of time

@ the last bold, rather than give my money to these hoes, I would donate it to the orphans and the less privileged ones,

because without your money, u are nothing to them
However, this is not applicable to all of them, there are still good ones out there

Same thing as we men

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by yusufmurry: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2021
I have done this a lot on Facebook and got the attention I needed.

Just send her this message, she will reply sharp sharp.

"Send me your account number "

It raises the dead. It stops nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Unrated900(m): 4:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Viktorinox2:

Nigga I do the same ASAP
No time to check time

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by berrystunn(m): 4:53am On Apr 20, 2021
tunjijones:
Tell her to send her account details and watch if she wld respond or not.

There is this girls have been chatting for over a week on Facebook and she never ever respond. Then i asked her to send her account details, then boom she responded with the detail.

Chai... I finished her life with insult and i blocked her even bfor she could respond.

And what if she did not read your message till date?!
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Munzy14(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Generate fake recharge card send to her and see magic.
gringrin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Munzy14(m): 5:49am On Apr 20, 2021
lorenzos1:

Whatever the reason is, People only leave your chat unread/without a response because they don't rate u. If you were priority they will respond as soon as they can. People know what they are doing... The more chances you give them the more u get urself burnt.
100% truth...

I do that as well...If I rate you, ones ur message pop in, I will give u a reply...A place like here, ones I come online,I will reply.

For ladies, I think some play games with chats and reply...While some, literally don't know what to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by AvalonSpace(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2021
What is she doesn't reply at all.. Mine told me that she's not the messaging type. Even if i ask her question that needs answer thru text she doesn't text me a reply at all until i call and say, "didn't u see my text?". She'll now say, "I'm not there text message type"..
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by cardoctor(m): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2021
U really get time
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by AbarisFather(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Viktorinox2:
. I have a lot of my kind on N-Land. Cheers....
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2021
If you keep replying late or snubbing, I'll simply delete or block your number. No time beating around the bush.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by phr33man(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.

I don't play this mind game. I tell you to your face after giving tolerance of being busy for a while. And if it persists, We move immediately. Just turn status viewer then comment on any that interests me.

No time for rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.