Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. (1089 Views)

Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Xeeman(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
PANTAMI OF ALL PEOPLE

The Saudis expelled Usama Bin Laden because of his terrorism tendencies, the same Saudis employed Pantami to lecture in its University because they know that Pantami does not have terrorism tendencies.

The US and UK did not see the Pantami as a threat when he studied there and even became an instructor in the prestigious HARVARD UNIVERSITY. Those two countries would not allow someone to ask them to enlist him in their watch list. Yet Pantami was cleared to study there.

The DSS did their thorough investigation before they cleared Pantami to head NITDA and Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy.

Those calling and linking Pantami with terrorism are basically Yahoo boys whose criminality would be hampered after the success of NIN/SIM registration of the Ministry of Communication headed by Pantami.

Those calling for Pantami's resignation are treading the same path of Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram, who wants him killed because he brings to bear NIN/SIM registration that would drastically curtail the terror of Boko Haram.

Pantami is never accused of under performance and misconduct in the Ministry he heads.

Those trailing Pantami were well with him when he was DG NITDA because his work did not trail them, but they want him out because his performance is trailing their criminalities.. They also want kidnappers to continue their onslaughts on Nigerians.

Pantami's performance brought the Ministry of Communication to limelight. He was one of the Ministers that were appointed on merit, given his sterling performance at NITDA.

If other Ministers of Nigeria are as performing as Pantami, Nigeria would uptimally changed to the better.

Pantami should not succumb to the cheap blackmail to resign. He should redouble his performance for the betterment of the Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy.
-Maryam Hali

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Was Osama Bin Laden a better human being than him or not

Was he always happy when "unbelievers" are killed or not

Was he expelled from the Nigerian University or not You cleverly left that out! undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Ammishaddai: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
It is a shame to see people support religious extremists all in the name of holding unto their daily bread and butter.

13 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by TarOrfeeek: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Northern Nigeria ENDORSES and PROFITS from extremist and terrorism related activities.

There is no way the endless War against Terrorism and Northern collusion is not related.

DSS questionably failing to detect Isa Pantaharam terrorism related identity reveals a much deeper flaw in our intelligence system.

Because if you cannot spot the log of terrorism in a literal barren field (Ministerial nominee list)

How then can you spot the needle in a hay stack. (Hassan from Duste who has been radicalised on Youtube) and is willing to act alone.

DSS and NIA and SSS - All personnel should be sacked and replaced with fresh graduates.

At least in University we could dig up information about our lecturers even without a salary or access to FG resources.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by after4: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
So pantani was an instructor in Harvard, you lie no get arriva.

Your problem should not be yahoo boys, you problem should be defending his speech and the documents circulating the internet.

You think sey you dey defend your 30k but know sey he who walks in the market place don't throw stones

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Vickym1(f): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2021
How about the meeting he had with Muslims in the North assassinating yakowa, his family and those that support him because the former governor was a Christian

7 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North

https://www.nairaland.com/6517985/document-shows-pantami-plotted-violently
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Nukilia: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Terrorist sympathisers
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Crayfish09: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2021
They are wailing wailers, let them wail. Buhari doesn't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by limeta(f): 12:51am On Apr 22, 2021
op you are a terrorist
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by clarocuzioo(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Xeeman:
PANTAMI OF ALL PEOPLE

The Saudis expelled Usama Bin Laden because of his terrorism tendencies, the same Saudis employed Pantami to lecture in its University because they know that Pantami does not have terrorism tendencies.

The US and UK did not see the Pantami as a threat when he studied there and even became an instructor in the prestigious HARVARD UNIVERSITY. Those two countries would not allow someone to ask them to enlist him in their watch list. Yet Pantami was cleared to study there.

The DSS did their thorough investigation before they cleared Pantami to head NITDA and Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy.

Those calling and linking Pantami with terrorism are basically Yahoo boys whose criminality would be hampered after the success of NIN/SIM registration of the Ministry of Communication headed by Pantami.

Those calling for Pantami's resignation are treading the same path of Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram, who wants him killed because he brings to bear NIN/SIM registration that would drastically curtail the terror of Boko Haram.

Pantami is never accused of under performance and misconduct in the Ministry he heads.

Those trailing Pantami were well with him when he was DG NITDA because his work did not trail them, but they want him out because his performance is trailing their criminalities.. They also want kidnappers to continue their onslaughts on Nigerians.

Pantami's performance brought the Ministry of Communication to limelight. He was one of the Ministers that were appointed on merit, given his sterling performance at NITDA.

If other Ministers of Nigeria are as performing as Pantami, Nigeria would uptimally changed to the better.

Pantami should not succumb to the cheap blackmail to resign. He should redouble his performance for the betterment of the Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy.
-Maryam Hali

I have said this before, anybody thinking the call for Pantami to resign is to stop NIN is myopic, shallow and dumb and absolutely foolish.

NIN is not even the initiative of this present administration but because government is continum, consolidating on the foundation laid by other administration's.

Are u telling me that if Buhari finishes his tenure In 2023 and Pantami leaves office that NIN will be dead?

Or there's no other person in this country to continue with the NIN policy?

Indeed there are a lot.of educated illiterates in this country.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Exit NIGERIA before ONE NIGERIA KILLS YOU
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by VictorUSA(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Op, u need brain surgery.
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by IgweOfNnewi: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2021
The same person that said he regretted his views about things in the past.
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Oysters(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Because he's a terrorist in plain sight? Yes, that's why we are after him

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by jlinkd78(m): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2021
If this Pantami had honourably resigned earlier than now most of these his dirty pasts especially this meeting he chaired to assassinate Yakowa wouldn't have surfaced. Nobody should now be in doubt that this man is not just a terrorist sympathizer but he is himself a terrorist. I feel so unsecure now realising my NIM-SIM details is in d hands of a terrorist. Their hatred against Christianity is legendary. How can people be so proud of killing that they even write minutes of such meetings. Saw a new word 'Jihadic' there and I now see greater need to stand with Nnamdi Kanu cos he truly saw long ago what most of us are seeing now

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by amuwo1980: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2021
They have started again , terrorist pantami and this Harvard again , walking around the lawns of Harvard doesn’t equate to acquiring a degree from same , get the Bleep out with ur manipulations

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by dustmalik: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2021
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by xelly: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.

Telcom reforms does not change the fact he is a terrorist sympathizer. You guys keep derailing from the fact that someone with such views should not hold a sensitive position.

If he likes, let him be the one that invented the internet.
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by 4ckyou: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It is a shame to see people support religious extremists all in the name of holding unto their daily bread and butter.

It's a disgrace, it's a pity we share same country
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by KingOKON: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Xeeman:
PANTAMI OF ALL PEOPLE

-Maryam Hali

Never knew women smoke weed until now
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Xeeman:
PANTAMI OF ALL PEOPLE

-Maryam Hali

Can you tell us some of his sterling performance at NITDA
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

As a frontline staff in a Telco, can you tell us what his reforms are and how they are yielding results.
Re: The Real Reason Why Some People Are After Pantami. by Xeeman(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Too many wailers and yahoo boys spotted.

I don't have your time because I'm not responsible for your misery.

(1) (Reply)

US "Bans" Citizens From Travelling To 14 Nigerian States (full List) / BREAKING: IPOB Confirms Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Demands Fair Trial / Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.