Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

He Blocked Me For No Reason. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (27438 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by naija4life247: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I got to know this young, handsome guy sometime last month. Two visits in the space of 3 weeks and he was all over me.

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sad

On Monday he came visiting, we talked, laughed and had good time (no sex) then he proffessed his love for me, and I told him same thing: I don't believe in love blah blah blah.

I asked him for money and he gave me 4k. Today I called him and told him that I wanna travel to see my fams that he should give me 5k. But he sent 3k, and I thanked him.

Later, he blocked me on all available network......what went wrong? Why will he do such?

Insults and bashing are expected.

When will you cheap and broke girls with no future ambition stop begging every guy you meet for money like street Almajaris? You no even get shame, na your younger brother's mate you dey do babi ya Allah for? Shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
All these evening newspaper looking for young boys to refresh their expired bloods sef. sad
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by mmadu4: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wolfeye:

Look for safemoon on google, Reddit or twitter

1 naira to 1 million naira in 10 mins ?

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by naija4life247: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

This is harsh......I never meant to exploit him.

You be Almajari jooor. Begging all over Lagos. Just like a 40 years old Almajari dies not mind begging and collecting money from a nursery school infant, same way you have been begging and collecting money from your third younger brother's mate.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by AsapTeddy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

I'm 28 and he is 23....the relationship will probably crumble due to certain issue.

you want him as friend....but you sabi beg money from am?
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by AsapTeddy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
naija4life247:

You be Almajari jooor. Begging all over Lagos. Just like a 40 years old Almajari dies not mind begging and collecting money from a nursery school infant, same way you have been begging and collecting money from your third younger brother's mate.

lols...no mind the idiot.

well only mumu guys will fall for such nonsense....investing in a girl that adds nothing in return is just being stupid.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Opirlo: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Aunty if u are not his mate then stop collecting money from a kid. U no get shame? U don't want to date ur junior but want to make friend with him. U no get level at all exploiting innocent child in d name of ordinary friendship. I guess wan elder don advice the boy to run from hawks
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Starhearts: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I got to know this young, handsome guy sometime last month. Two visits in the space of 3 weeks and he was all over me.

But I wanted him as a friend and nothing more. The nigga is 5 yrs younger than me sad

On Monday he came visiting, we talked, laughed and had good time (no sex) then he proffessed his love for me, and I told him same thing: I don't believe in love blah blah blah.

I asked him for money and he gave me 4k. Today I called him and told him that I wanna travel to see my fams that he should give me 5k. But he sent 3k, and I thanked him.

Later, he blocked me on all available network......what went wrong? Why will he do such?

Anoda wasted sperm spotted
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Starhearts: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

what will I gain in fabricating fake shit undecided

All ur is full of fake
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Jayrow08: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
That is how I invited this bastard idiotic being over to my place not knowing she came to steal my phone, she blocked me also. God go catch am las las
Name: Lovette
Phone number: 08121828607, 08160817065
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by ransomed: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Too young to date but, ripe enough to exploit.
You are big poison to his existence. Thank God he super blocked you ma.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Mypeople2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

Babe you nor dey shame ? Someone you are 5years older that you begging for money. Abeg shame nor dey catch you ? That is bad .You should have stayed for a longer time before asking him for money .Wait o, can you ask your younger brother for money like this ? You don't believe in love but you believe in begging for money ..God abeg oo
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

Cos you are disturbing him
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Omoluabiii(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
The guy is a stupid guy sha ... He's very stupid for sending you a dime.
You dont believe in love, but you believe in asking and recieving abi?
If you dont believe in love, then i dont believe in giving any dime too...
He woke up eventually, but he lost 7k...
Congratulations, you just chop mugu 7k sara... grin grin
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Aboguede(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
No need to read

But take my advice

Ashawo go marry
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

Why are u demanding money from him all the time? Why are some of you ladies like this? He did the right thing by blocking you. undecided
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by enilola5: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Michelle55:
In the space of 3weeks you have demanded more than the average Nigerian girls yet you don't want to date him?

How do you feel comfortable asking him for money when you clearly wants to be just friends with him?

He has realized what a liability you would be once you guys starts dating hence his drastic action to cut you loose before you drain him mentally and financially, sometimes love is never enough.

Within 3weeks he has aided you in monetary aspect, which areas of his life have you made better since you guys started hanging out?

He has everything to severe all ties with you and I commend him for doing it as quickly as possible with no emotional entanglement involved. What you know you can't provide for yourself, don't be quick to ask others for it. If it's that important, work for it.

You are 28 and he's 23, shame no even catch you as you dey demand, you are one of the reasons some men tags ladies as being useless. Hustle for yours and let the ones he freely gives you be an added bonus.

This is pure exploitation and I'm happy dude woke up just in time to know his place on your Maga list, it is what it is young lady.

Crucify me if you wish but I don't know how to mince words!
One bottle for you my gee. God will bless you. It's this kind of people we need in this country
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Dncl2021: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Michelle55:
In the space of 3weeks you have demanded more than the average Nigerian girls yet you don't want to date him?

How do you feel comfortable asking him for money when you clearly wants to be just friends with him?

He has realized what a liability you would be once you guys starts dating hence his drastic action to cut you loose before you drain him mentally and financially, sometimes love is never enough.

Within 3weeks he has aided you in monetary aspect, which areas of his life have you made better since you guys started hanging out?

He has everything to severe all ties with you and I commend him for doing it as quickly as possible with no emotional entanglement involved. What you know you can't provide for yourself, don't be quick to ask others for it. If it's that important, work for it.

You are 28 and he's 23, shame no even catch you as you dey demand, you are one of the reasons some men tags ladies as being useless. Hustle for yours and let the ones he freely gives you be an added bonus.

This is pure exploitation and I'm happy dude woke up just in time to know his place on your Maga list, it is what it is young lady.

Crucify me if you wish but I don't know how to mince words!

@Michelle God bless you more and more. I like your post
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Lekmanz87(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Warlord2014:

How do you feel requesting money from a 23yr old guy at Ur 28...sometimes you just have to think like a man.
He blocked you, because you proved to be a leech.

Exactly my thought too...naija girls sha

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by MrCover: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
@Poster, Get In Touch With , If you truly need money, We Got You Covered, Stop Collecting Money From Poor Guys
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Xenry:
From the way you wrote this your post, it's obvious that you are a guy. cool cool
Sometimes I wonder—do Nairaland pay you guys for wasting your time here? sad
Smart guy grin grin One cret of malt for you
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by canadaddy: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

Is this not yahoo yahoo?.. it's the same process na ..find a mugu, wait until he's into the picture and professing love..tell him your camera is not good or your mama is sick, he should send you money..
You are a yahoo girl
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Chidexsco8448(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Frankly speaking, Op dey craze on a higher concentration level

U dnt bliv in luv blah blah blah but nah urgent 4k n co. ur eyes dey on... angry
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Baba Don get OT from the street that the bí.tch is after his money..
He quietly japa.. Before then, he was lovey lovey but when he reasons say you want open office on his head.
He just left and won't look back again.

Why demand money from male friends or is he your father?
Moreover.. What relationship do you have together??
Nigerian ladies always want to win at all course
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Dbliz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
I want him as a friend.

I'm 28 and he is 23....the relationship will probably crumble due to certain issue.
Just imagine. So what does he stand to gain in being your friend?, Useless manipulator.
Chai!!, ubunja's thread comes to mind. Ubunja may God keep on blessing you wherever you are. Someone can't play me like this ever again. Again, God bless you ubunja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by Xpol: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

Talk true you only want him as your ATM if you want him as a friend only you wouldn’t be asking asking asking so early like that and why must you be asking him whenever you’re in need
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by dam4sam: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:
I want him as a friend.

Is one friends supposed to be demanding Money from the other friend, as if "I am your Daddy"?
If your Puzzy is too old old for him, then his Money is too young for you.

Olosho OOOooooooo

Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by blazepascal(m): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2021
but why is this topic on FP if it sounds fake
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by cho25bc(f): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Michelle55:

I'm not saying it's wrong to ask for help, but don't get accustomed to it, there's a reason why God gave us brain, hands and legs my dear I beseech you to make use of it and create wealth for yourself.

If he's the type that gives and you know his source of income is legit, tell him you want to work and if he has your interests at heart he would assist you in getting a job. Teach me how to fish and not give me fish all the time, that should be how a relationship/friendship works.

Age has got nothing to do with how one hustle for money, I would rather you give me a job than give me money, trust me it pays better that way. You will be able to treat him well when you guys hang out and sometimes surprises him too, there's no law stipulated that men should do all the spending you know.

Ask for help only when it's necessary and important, curtail the habit of needing urgent 5k, shawarma money and those little change to avoid embarrassing moments such as this.

No one enjoys having a parasitic host who feeds off on them but contributes nothing to their growth, since you insisted on being friends with him I believe friendship cost nothing except if it now includes billings which I'm not aware of.

First off, i commend you for your dedication to this silly girl's story. You get time sha,lol. Na on top this girl matter nahim you sidon balance type two different sets of epistles for? Mehn! You are a legend. I give it to you.

Secondly,you finish work for your comments o. What more can i say? You have said it all. No more,no less. Infact,you really dissected her matter. I hope she learns from your counsels and analysis and amend her ways. Well done once again.
Re: He Blocked Me For No Reason. by koxi: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
From the way you wrote this your post, it's obvious that you are a guy. cool cool
Sometimes I wonder—do Nairaland pay you guys for wasting your time here? sad

You cracked me up mehn!
Funny sh*t...and the reality is that you just spoke the simple truth. Fact is that nairaland mods need to step up and get serious and do their job - moderating!
No be every dick and Harry go just wake up post nonsense then the mods go push an straight to front page. Smh ��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.