Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her (4783 Views)

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Kenturkey048(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gee collect your phone back...Nor allow any pussy blackmail you emotionally...
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Kenturkey048(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
You have no right over her phone even if you're married to her

she has every right to lock it.. so I'd advise that you ignore like nothing happened and find something else to do with yourself

angry grin grin grin grin

Vargina people/ grin grin grin...Read what you wrote, Then imagine yourself to be a guy. Then one village amaka wey you buy phone for dey tell you this sh*it..

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lawalemi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Hope you also extend the same helping hands to your friends when the are in need?,

Hope you also extend the same helping hands to your Family members too when the need it?.

I asked these questions because I know your type.

I did. Whatever I did for her only took little away from me. My obligations to family and friends is steadfast. She's always grateful to me but her upbringing is terrible that I couldn't change

Please share you experience.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lawalemi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
What really happened?

Not ready to settle down then.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by instinct57vm(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Break up with that girl and save yourself of future heart ache and depression. She is a cheating bastard with guts. Also, collect your phone back! I repeat collect your phone back. How do u collect it? Arrange for a meeting and snatch the phone from her. Do not ask her to give you!
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lilpen3758: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lawalemi:

Not ready to settle down then.
Ooh i understand......she wasn't ready to hustle with you, she betrayed u abi?
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by instinct57vm(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
You call this little? Are you joking?
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Gogiba(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

she has every right to lock it.. so I'd advise that you ignore like nothing happened and find something else to do with yourself

Mumu
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Dheji2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
A lady who is in a serious relationship or married has no right to password her phone in such a way that her man won't have access to the phone. And if she does let her partner knows her password. Else she is definitely hidding something.

Oga change your password ASAP. Don't let her have access to your phone again.

Infact she should be appreciative and respectful for buying the phone for her, by you having access to it at anytime bec she is your woman

Such a wise woman. smiley
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dheji2:

Such a wise woman. smiley
wink

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lilpen3758: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
this life just hard. you want exclusive access to your partners phone and stuff(privacy) but would pick offence once you perceive your privacy is looked at. oga collect d phone check wetin dey inside, no time for nonsense
calm down oga no b your babe........Chill
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

SHUT UP......signing out
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by nitt: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2021
thus @op
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by nitt: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2021
if you grab your dude/girl phone and the fight you.
Just give it back... they cheating
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Opemiposii(f): 1:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

undecided
Rhodaogunpeju:

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Opemiposii(f): 1:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

undecided
Rhodaogunpeju:

too bad of you
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by phemy36(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
yetunsbay:
u must be so poor a boy. Guy, work hard mk Una no go dey vex untop chicken feed
if we go check with all sincerity na u poor pass oloshi.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2021
ogkrakkid:

if we go check with all sincerity na u poor pass oloshi.
puerile of you. Send your aza
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Dumb, daft and all what you wrote is full of thrash.
Dump her and be single Mr, you won't die. A cheat or someone who doesn't see you in their future behaves that way.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
puerile of you. Send your aza
go give ur mama..abeg comot for my mention jare..anamu.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by mascot345: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Lawalemi:
This is one experiences that makes us grow as man.

Just ensure that you don't date gold diggers again.

Some girls are badly trained and they see men as cashcow.

Note: I once bought phone, rented house and train one through polytechnic. Still, I didn't marry her

Omo why didn't you marry her?

Too much expenses.

Las Las na u loose o.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2021
ogkrakkid:

go give ur mama..abeg comot for my mention jare..anamu.
u still a kid with ur utterances. Meanwhile, I'll overlook....still drop ur aza
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
u still a kid with ur utterances. Meanwhile, I'll overlook....still drop ur aza
Bobo wetin happen nahh. dis na Monday. u no dey hustle
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Run bruh, I’ve been in a relationship with same shit before!
You actually bought her access to every men cos she been unto every men before! The phone made her dream come true!
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
ogkrakkid:

Bobo wetin happen nahh. dis na Monday. u no dey hustle
do u know d term leverage ?

Then you gonna understand business doctrines. If you didn't mind, I can offer u a job
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
do u know d term leverage ?

Then you gonna understand business doctrines. If you didn't mind, I can offer u a job
send ur number make send u site to bomb on WhatsApp.i think that will keep u busy.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
ogkrakkid:

send ur number make send u site to bomb on WhatsApp.i think that will keep u busy.
just as you dey busy right ? Kid will always be a kid. Meanwhile, say hi to you guardians
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Innobee99(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

U are SIMPly a SIMP nigga
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Kenneth10110(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Na dem
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by phazotron(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

You're not ready to be married .. if u can't overlook little things like this

You're stupid for making such a statement

Well, you're a woman. Always supporting their stupid behavior
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by phazotron(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

You're not ready to be married .. if u can't overlook little things like this

You're stupid for making such a statement

Well, you're a woman. Always supporting their stupid behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Them Nice Guys Like Graham And Danhumphrey / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely / I've Tried So Much But Ladies Wouldn't Leave Me Be....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.