Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her (4787 Views)

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Reex12(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2021
No be this idiot wire that beautyo 50K in her dm just to be her friend
which advice you dey find again eh? abi you wan wire anoda girl 50k for answering pmangry
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Pls collect your phone back.....she is a cheat
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
Whe last did you buy phone for your mum and sisters if you have any? Simp.
ur comment isnt so important since you're non existing

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Hope you also extend the same helping hands to your friends when the are in need?,

Hope you also extend the same helping hands to your Family members too when the need it?.

I asked these questions because I know your type.
knowing his type doesn't matter here. Is it a crime to do that for a female ?

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by BeautyO(f): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Reex12:
No be this idiot wire that beautyo 50K in her dm just to be her friend
which advice you dey find again eh? abi you wan wire anoda girl 50k for answering pmangry

(◠‿◕)
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by AmgMakanaki(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Slut smiley smiley wink
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
How much for a night?
Ask your mother first

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Dheji2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:
Wanted to transfer some movies from her phone to mine only to find out that her phone was filled with different passwords..

To access main phone there is a password, files password , WhatsApp password, gallery password. Almost all the apps on her phone has a password attached to it ..

I'm not the type of guy that goes through a woman's phone and if not for the movies I wouldn't have found out .

I politely asked her to give me the passwords to the files so that I can continue with the transfers but she declined ,saying she will transfer it for me herself ,

I was pissed and angry because this same babe knows my password and is fond of going through my phone when I'm not there.

She didn't even respect the fact that I bought her the phone with my hard earned money plus we are dating so why should there be a password on her phone that I don't know but instead of seeing things from my perspective

She got angry and started making conclusions that I'm acting this way because I bought her the phone , she went further to remove her sim and gave the phone back to me saying all sort of annoying words like

" That's why I don't want to collect the phone because I know u will do this "

At that moment I felt like collecting the phone and dash it out to a stranger or just smash it but I decided to keep silent..I left her and went over to a friend's place to have some drink and calm my nerves

I told my friend about it and he advised me to collect my phone back from her if she won't provide the passwords ..but I decided to bring it here .

Does it even make any sense that the woman you're dating locks her phone and deny you access ??

What do you guys think about the whole brouhaha?... Should I collect my phone back or just ignore like nothing happened?

Honest opinions ..

Lamba grin grin
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lilpen3758: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lawalemi:

No. She calls on phone but I'm now married with children while she's having issues with her present relationship
What really happened?
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by drmikeadams(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:
Wanted to transfer some movies from her phone to mine only to find out that her phone was filled with different passwords..

To access main phone there is a password, files password , WhatsApp password, gallery password. Almost all the apps on her phone has a password attached to it ..

I'm not the type of guy that goes through a woman's phone and if not for the movies I wouldn't have found out .

I politely asked her to give me the passwords to the files so that I can continue with the transfers but she declined ,saying she will transfer it for me herself ,

I was pissed and angry because this same babe knows my password and is fond of going through my phone when I'm not there.

She didn't even respect the fact that I bought her the phone with my hard earned money plus we are dating so why should there be a password on her phone that I don't know but instead of seeing things from my perspective

She got angry and started making conclusions that I'm acting this way because I bought her the phone , she went further to remove her sim and gave the phone back to me saying all sort of annoying words like

" That's why I don't want to collect the phone because I know u will do this "

At that moment I felt like collecting the phone and dash it out to a stranger or just smash it but I decided to keep silent..I left her and went over to a friend's place to have some drink and calm my nerves

I told my friend about it and he advised me to collect my phone back from her if she won't provide the passwords ..but I decided to bring it here .

Does it even make any sense that the woman you're dating locks her phone and deny you access ??

What do you guys think about the whole brouhaha?... Should I collect my phone back or just ignore like nothing happened?

Honest opinions ..

U still de trust naija girls for this buhari time
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by heartleboy: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
You have no right over her phone even if you're married to her

she has every right to lock it.. so I'd advise that you ignore like nothing happened and find something else to do with yourself

What kind mentality is this one

undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
yanabasee1:

God will never give me a woman that carries this type of mentality around....

Tufiakwa....
me too oo Amen.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Ask your mother first

I for just like know how u take grow up...who u be..how u look like..then examine ur sanity.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rimsd(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

she has every right to lock it.. so I'd advise that you ignore like nothing happened and find something else to do with yourself

But she has the right to know his own password and be going through his phone right??

why are you ladies so selfish??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by ogkrakkid(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
yetunsbay:
knowing his type doesn't matter here. Is it a crime to do that for a female ?
u dey vex me. shut d Bleep up jare..okponu anamu oshi
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
A lady who is in a serious relationship or married has no right to password her phone in such a way that her man won't have access to the phone. And if she does let her partner knows her password. Else she is definitely hidding something.

Oga change your password ASAP. Don't let her have access to your phone again.

Infact she should be appreciative and respectful for buying the phone for her, by you having access to it at anytime bec she is your woman

4 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Mrtalk123: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hey guys new update do you want to make money with your photos no registration fee, free to access nature pics beautiful pics is what thelis platform is looking if you are up for it then this is the best option for you to make some money online and its worldwide so there is no need for you to be left out
Check it out
https:///3nfQxVq
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
always creating fake thread.
again kid u don't get paid to create thread get a life

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Goldenklassy: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Op....change your phone password,and never bother about hers..if she likes,let her password her ringing tone.na she sabi
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by mr405: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Even in marriage a spouse has no right to the other halfs phone, really?
Most Rhodas are sensible but madam you are an exception, with this advice it's obvious you no get sense, now I see why your husband would compare you with other women cos you are a fool. Biko if you don't have sensible responses to dish out keep your useless advise to your self..

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
mr405:

Even in marriage a spouse has no right to the other halfs phone, really?
Most Rhodas are sensible but madam you are an exception, with this advice it's obvious you no get sense, now I see why your husband would compare you with other women cos you are a fool. Biko if you don't have sensible responses to dish out keep your useless advise to your self..

it is your type that beat women... I don't need to exchange words with such man that see no wrong in insulting women... you're a disgrace
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by DAVE206(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
The thing i find out this days is baffling how would you claim to love someone and still keep secrets from each other. That's not love, it's either a gold digger is involved or lost in place of love. When a lady truly loves you, she will tell you everything about her, everything she does in absent, everyman that comes her way.
That loyalty she showed you gives you a big sense confidence and trust around her. You feel safe and secure emotionally likewise you make her feel the same.

But when she start keeping things from you, my brother borrow leg and run. The secret you don't know today can tomorrow because toxic for you, then it will too late.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by TJaguar(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
90% possibility she is cheating on you. But like I said , possibility. Just let her have the phone, forget about the scenario but be careful with her, She is probably hiding something .
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by TJaguar(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Look, it is difficult to see a young girl that is not cheating, the hoeing phase is real!; that’s girls below 27. Those girls from 16- 24 are notorious legends grin ,trust at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Originalsly: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bro... if you gift her the phone... it's hers.. you no longer have any say in it. If you wanted to or expected to get access.. then you should have laid out that condition. You didn't and get locked out ... then suck it up... it's your fault for having expectations and not laying down conditions. The phone is the price you paid to have the writing on the wall..... it is boldly written......read it.... "in our relationship there will be a whole lot of secrets that will not be revealed to you .... even if you ask .... my secrets will remain my secrets... my private life will remain private.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by DropsMic(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bleeping simp
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by bodaola(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

You're a fool. Even if they are married. Useless harlot. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yetunsbay(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
ogkrakkid:

u dey vex me. shut d Bleep up jare..okponu anamu oshi
u must be so poor a boy. Guy, work hard mk Una no go dey vex untop chicken feed
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by captainking(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you are smart.. Walk away From that lady.. Trust me.. She's chatting dirty when a lot of guys.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by seangy4konji: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
change your password also....that girl is cheating behind you...trust me...I wanted to tell you ro collect your phone back but you can go and tell her i was the one who said it like that....

Any woman who hides her phone and chats from her man...not even one that likes her to buy phone for her in buhari government is a cheat...hoe.cutting jobs behind you.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by leomarz007: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:

Honest opinions ..

Bro, my honest opinion is that you take that phone back give it to me and get her a torchlight phone. SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU ON A �
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Dncl2021: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
another tales by moonlight from Simp.Lovethaa

dropping threads like back-to-back unam!!

Lol 3 gbosa for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits of eating apples / My Sister Like Women / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.