Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her (4777 Views)

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
yetunsbay:
puerile of you. Send your aza
Chai reading all this on an empty stomach! Bro in all humility please bless me with any token just for feeding sake.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by MrCuteking(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
My personal experience with a girl I broke up with just 2 months ago. Because she always use my phone a lot to play with, sometimes pick my calls and all that, I had to buy her an android phone.

She passworded her phone and refused to tell me because she thought I wanted to go through her WhatsApp as she did with mine.

Because of that I was compelled to ask if she was cheating, she denied but insisted that nothing will make her show me the password, she also wanted to give me back the phone and said what your woman told me.

I was very upset, I didn't collect the phone back, but after I dropped the babe, I told her it was over when I got home.

She was in premium tears for weeks, up till now she still dey beg me.
Ogun go kill that girl. I hacked her WhatsApp to discover that she's been having sex with different men. Including married men.

Bros, that girl dey cheat, it's good you check her phone so you would know the size of condoms you would be using on her during sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Of 7yrs Dumped Her For Going To Cubana Mom's Burial / Advice Pls / In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says*********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.