Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (22729 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Men Are Cheap / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Posotome: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
we learn everyday

vagina people

chai

WETIN MUSA NO GO SEE FOR GATE

VAGINA PEOPLE
NAIRALAND NO GO KILL ME

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Posotome:

VAGINA PEOPLE

CHAI YOU ARE DIGGING GOLD MAN

I PRAY YOU DONT FIND DIAMOND THERE

LOL

VAGINA PEOPLE
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
hehehehe my man....
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Slimsly100:

Well, he saw it and still told you there isn't.
In other words, the comment is inconsequential cool
Ehh u deh use my guy comment the talk your mind abi?lolz no cause fight ohh,
NL is a peaceful platform
Lol
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by IkengaRussell(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
BeautyO:

yen yen yen blah blah bleh.... Let your mom be president your dad will still at one point or the other spend on her .. Will he sit you down and tell you ??... b

Come on shut up your smelling mouth there.Its almost evening,go and book your corner position for night business.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Slimsly100(f): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Ehh u deh use my guy comment the talk your mind abi?lolz no cause fight ohh,
NL is a peaceful platform
Lol

grin grin grin
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Care to share your experience?
she doesn"t have any experience to share,she is just another feminist wannabe.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Mr5050(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
When I no dey mad, carry my money give gal wey no be my wife, mother or sister. Make she carry her pussy park one side soap and Vaseline still dey market
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by deeva2: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

Didn't your Dad ask your mum for sex before you were giving birth to...

Common!!! let's watch what we say Rape is a weighty allegation

GBAM..........
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by deeva2: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
BeautyO:
The moment you ask a woman for sex you're a rapist

ITS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE CHEAP GIRLS HE S TALKING ABOUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.