Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (22728 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Men Are Cheap / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
There's no comment above yours...
. there's
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lilvicky68(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
. there's
There's not
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by ultimateprof: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Marriage is one of the best solution to this kind saga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by mekaboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
1F30M4:

The bolded should be y'all major concern.. Actually, there should be no pressure whatsoever.. If she asks for a particular amount of money and you do not have it orrr you don't intend to give her, simply tell her you do not have it.. If she's moving mad about it, ignores you or cuts communication with you, it's safe to say you both don't complement each other and should not be in a relationship.. She can as well continue on her quest, while you do the same.. I don't get all these money exchange for s.ex talks honestly, shogun laye ni?!

They believe its sex you want, so they have to bill you before u get it. So once the billing starts, demand it right away.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by YorubaLord: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Well written! If any new chic I dey attracted to dey ask me for $$$, I dey tell 'em straightaway make we do the do. Simple!

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by IpobAntidote: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
A guy meets a girl, they get her talking. He takes her out once or twice and the next thing she has a problem and asks him to help her with 30k to 200k.

Most guys out of shame will squeeze out the money out of their scarce resorces and give, hoping she will someday agree to have sex with them or date them.

While the guys that understand that money is a a medium of exchange for goods and service, immediately demand sex in return. They tell the girl to meet them in a hotel or home.

Then the girls will always use this line to blackmail the lily livered guys. " What do you take me for?" ," because of common 30k?" ," You can't give me 30k but you want to date me?" you think i am cheap?".

Yes dear, you are cheap. If it was that common you would have it. The guy goes out to exchange a product or service for that money. Why would you want to get it for free?

Most of these girls travel to other towns and sleep with strangers for money in the name of hookup for less.

Now a guy will toast them pay more for what they charge less in transaction.

The girl that would sleep with a guy for 20-40k a night, will now ask a guy for 40k favour. The guys gives, hoping for the same sex.

Tomorrow she asks for 25k, he pays. Next time she asks for 30k and he pays. Finally they have sex and thats it.

See how much he has spent when he would have asked for it in return from the first day she asked .

Now dating is different. When you are dating, you can give any amount to your partner as long as she is understanding.

But these girls that claim they want to know if you can take care of them by asking you for money, are runs girls. Don't be shy to ask for sex as soon as they ask for money.

Its better the friendship ends early enough and you save your money than to start paying. Because once you have paid the initial 30k, you will be hopeful, you will pay another 50k. And now you have invested 80k and you can't just walk away. You will still pay 100k.

So as soon as they start asking for that money, dont be shy to ask for something in return. Money is legal tender, used in exchange of goods and services. The only thing you owe a girl you are toasting is to take her out on a date. Buy her food and drinks.

Sharp guy. Nothing goes for nothing, this has been my modus operandi since I have been dealing with women and it has worked out just fine.
Don't play mumu, women can smell one from 100 miles away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by bluefilm: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
The moment you ask a woman for sex you're a rapist

Your brain is on reverse gear.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Sammylong45: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
One thing I get annoyed at mostly is people constantly begging for money weither a guy or a girl, if you make a demand frequently, the third time I cut you off
I no dy dull am too
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
OP, your ment is overripe.

I am never going to stay with any man "for better or worse".

For better, I stay. For worse, I japa. grin

You walking corpses should be castrated and cast into the abyss. I wonder why God created you lots, though. We should have all existed as women. The world would have been less stressed without you stinking cocks.

Perish in hell. grin
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by kechywillz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
If I ask u out,u start demanding money,I will tell u I don't have it,I will tell her she knows those guys she can get money from,as for me,I don't have enough for myself,when u tell them this,they will know you ain't a mugu,infact they can give in too easily for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, your ment is overripe.

Well, I have learned my lesson. I am never going to stay with any man "for better for worse".

For better, I stay. For worse, I japa. grin

Perish in hell. grin
Care to share your experience?
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by jaszplus12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
Ok, so, what do you call a girl that dresses to show her curves knowing it will turn guys on and will lead to them asking for sex? In building construction it's called invitation to tender...you have goods... you're selling... there's a buyer and you call the buyer a thief? Haba mana...ki ji tsoron Allah fa!

4 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Ytea(f): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Respect yourself, don't ask the man you're not married to or seriously dating for financial help. If he asks you sometime too, can you help him?

6 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by 1F30M4(f): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

They believe its sex you want, so they have to bill you before u get it. So once the billing starts, demand it right away.

Haha, it doesn't have to be like that.. Some ladies don't even bill men before giving their consent to sex, sometimes men don't even need to demand for it.. That word "demand" though but whatever rock y'all boats, good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

I didn't read the content of the post, but the title.

Your comment caught my attention. Let me tell you. Women want sex more, but scared to ask for it — speaking from experience.

All a man needs to do is to invite her to come sleep over. Cook with her, play with her, watch TV with her, play some naughty plays with her, tease her, and turn her on with some naughty words.

When it's time for bed, tease her again, then playfully tell her you're a virgin and no touching is allowed. She's going to laugh.

Playfully use a pillow to demarcate the two of you. Just tease, talk dirty, tell fun stories, and fall asleep.

While you're asleep, she'll wake and starts wondering if you're gay, a ritualist, or a spirit. 4 AM in the morning, she'll be the one making the moves, but ignore her and continue your sleep.

In the morning, she'll either pack her bag and run. You're unusual to her. Or she'll bluntly try to rape you. Table has been turned.

If you're a bad boy, tease her with just the tip of your d*ck — don't give her everything. After 15 minutes of teasing her as she begs you to put everything in, pull out your d*ck, put it back in your boxer and tell her no sex.

Guess what? She's going to cuss you, hate you, and run from you. Also guess again? When she mastur.bates, she's going to think of you.

Weeks later, she's going be madly in love with you and will make sure she finds a way to sleep with you — women love a man with control and us challenging (hard to pin down). The table has turned.

The reason most women think men love sex more or men are rapists is because of our desperation as men.

If all men are like me, women will be begging us for sex. Unfortunately, they can't control their urges.

If you're a man, just do this and see the table turn.

Don't be flattered because a hórny man wants sex and don't accuse a man of rape because he wants sex.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by seyz91(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
no mind the idiot above you na nonsense them go dey spit to defend their Oloshoism
Xenry:
Ignore the female commenter above. sad
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Look I can cater for logistics...meals, accommodations, what have you..but I won't pay for sex or companionship.. that's crazy!

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by koyyess: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Opinion of a broke a$$ negroe.

These are the ones with fake profiles... using female pictures and names to woo their fellow males (especially oyibo men) online for money on social media.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by manbrain: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is amazing
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by AfroKnight: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mekaboy, you have spoken well.

Barman, supply this guy 5 big stout for starters. grin

They can broke-shame even Dangote if he doesn't dash them money. No guy should attach his self esteem or self worth to the amount of money or gifts he can give his girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Skoopy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

So the money is for the sex right?

That means the moment you give a man sex and expect or collect money, you're a pr0stitute.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by West2019(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
Ignore that female commenter above. sad
Imagine giving a girl money for sex that she will even enjoy more than you, it sucks, but guys keep doing it and I'm not cool with it. sad
this dog wey you the post na American dog or Nigeria dig
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
A guy meets a girl, they get her talking. He takes her out once or twice and the next thing she has a problem and asks him to help her with 30k to 200k.

Most guys out of shame will squeeze out the money out of their scarce resorces and give, hoping she will someday agree to have sex with them or date them.

While the guys that understand that money is a a medium of exchange for goods and service, immediately demand sex in return. They tell the girl to meet them in a hotel or home.

Then the girls will always use this line to blackmail the lily livered guys. " What do you take me for?" ," because of common 30k?" ," You can't give me 30k but you want to date me?" you think i am cheap?".

Yes dear, you are cheap. If it was that common you would have it. The guy goes out to exchange a product or service for that money. Why would you want to get it for free?

Most of these girls travel to other towns and sleep with strangers for money in the name of hookup for less.

The girl that would sleep with a guy for 20-40k a night, will now ask a guy for 40k favour. The guys gives, hoping for the same sex.

Tomorrow she asks for 25k, he pays. Next time she asks for 30k and he pays. Finally they have sex and thats it.

See how much he has spent when he would have asked for it in return from the first day she asked .

Now dating is different. When you are dating, you can give any amount to your partner as long as she is understanding.

But these girls that claim they want to know if you can take care of them by asking you for money, are runs girls. Don't be shy to ask for sex as soon as they ask for money.

Its better the friendship ends early enough and you save your money than to start paying. Because once you have paid the initial 30k, you will be hopeful, you will pay another 50k. And now you have invested 80k and you can't just walk away. You will still pay 100k.

So as soon as they start asking for that money, dont be shy to ask for something in return. Money is legal tender, used in exchange of goods and services. The only thing you owe a girl you are toasting is to take her out on a date. Buy her food and drinks.

Thank you sir I will take this advice serious

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Xenry: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
West2019:
this dog wey you the post na American dog or Nigeria dig
I don't know, but it's not a smiling dog at all, e fit bit off one's destiny, so you better watch your steps! grin
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Jorge91: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

that’s y I like working class ladies, even when they are in need at least you know this lady has something doing not being jobless and demanding for money anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by nnamdico82: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy cool tongue
MejiLoyon:

Which commenter?

1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
Ignore that female commenter above. sad
Imagine giving a girl money for sex that she will even enjoy more than you, it sucks, but guys keep doing it and I'm not cool with it. sad
Haha lol
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Alexaonfleek: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

all these tears ontop 25k : embarassed
Thunder fire buhari and everyone who has made this country hard for people angry

Meanwhile....urgent 5k guys should just avoid me like maddd angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Raalsalghul: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
1F30M4:

The bolded should be y'all major concern.. Actually, there should be no pressure whatsoever.. If she asks for a particular amount of money and you do not have it orrr you don't intend to give her, simply tell her you do not have it.. If she's moving mad about it, ignores you or cuts communication with you, it's safe to say you both don't complement each other and should not be in a relationship.. She can as well continue on her quest, while you do the same.. I don't get all these money exchange for s.ex talks honestly, shogun laye ni?!

This makes sense.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by West2019(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know, but it's not a smiling dog at all, e fit bit off one's destiny, so you better watch your steps! grin
hahahahah
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by OnyeFely: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thats how my guy (maried) told me about a beautiful girl he met months ago. The girl is demanding 5k for fixing of nails. I marveled. The girl happens to be my landlord's daughter

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Maski87: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
I am a supervisor in a restaurant and the girls who work there gives it to me for free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.