Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! (7332 Views)

Super Ministers, Super Nova, Brahe ,buhari And Bakare / Buhari And Bakare Turned Dramatist / Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Beaf: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
Pataki:

This nauseating dunce is back again.

Keep glorifying your fanciful daftness.

Your evidence is NN24? The same NN24 you claimed was not being watched by the local village man in a remote area in Nigeria who is busy eating Goodluck biscuits? Simply because NN24 is a cable channel. You see your idiocy in the open?

And for sake of posterity, Bakare never encouraged violence. He simply stated the obvious which CNN had equally asked GEJ as at far back October 2010.

You must be the Worlds formost clown. As long as bakare was witnessed and broadcast uttering those words, his culpability is sealed.
You can cry buckets, jump frantically and froth at the lips since that sort of primitive outlook is your stock in trade, it wouldn't make a difference. Those blood thirsty baboons are going down.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Bassey131: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
http://search.independent.co.uk/topic/international-court-of-justice-genocide
Kenya tries to block ICC prosecution of ministers over election violence
By Daniel Howden in Nairobi
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Kenya has begun a last-ditch effort at the United Nations to block the prosecution of members of its own government for crimes against humanity by coordinating violence after elections in 2007 that left more than 1,300 people dead and displaced 400,000 more.
This week's attempt at the Security Council comes after the International Criminal Court (ICC) summoned six suspects, including two cabinet ministers and the head of Kenya's civil service, to appear at The Hague on 7 April.
Kenyan diplomats in New York are calling for the ICC case to be suspended on the grounds that it will derail domestic prosecutions of those responsible for post-election violence. Kenya's Vice-President Kalonzo Musyoka met the president of the Security Council this week to warn that the ICC prosecution could spark renewed violence in the East African nation.
Nairobi is thought to have secured the backing of non-permanent security council members South Africa, Nigeria and Brazil. However, Western diplomats have signalled their support for a possible trial and said privately that the UK or the US may veto any proposed suspension to allow the ICC to go ahead. "Kenya has been advised that it doesn't have the support to do this," said a diplomat at the UN in New York. "These six are accused of very serious crimes that should be prosecuted."
Kenya's political elite has closed ranks around six suspects since they were named in December by ICC chief prosecutor Luis Moreno Ocampo. Known in Kenya as the "Ocampo 6", they include: the finance minister and scion of Kenya's founding family, Uhuru Kenyatta; the suspended agriculture minister William Ruto; and Francis Muthaura, the permanent secretary to the cabinet and right-hand man to the president, Mwai Kibaki.
Mr Moreno Ocampo alleged that Mr Ruto began plotting attacks on supporters of Mr Kibaki a year before the December 2007 election and worked with two others to coordinate a campaign of killing and forced deportations in western Kenya's Rift Valley.
Mr Moreno Ocampo charged Kenyatta, Muthaura and another man in a separate case. They are suspected of murder, deportation, persecution, rape and inhumane acts committed in retaliation against supporters of Raila Odinga, the current prime minister.
The post-election clashes erupted along tribal lines and were stopped only after former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan mediated a peace agreement that created a coalition government in which Odinga was appointed prime minister.
The court's pursuit of Kenya's elite has been popular in the country itself, where recent opinion polls have shown two-thirds support for the ICC.
Elizabeth Evenson, international justice counsel at Human Rights Watch, said: "If the ICC can't be allowed to target those at the highest level of responsibility then it can't do the job that it was created to do."
No arrest warrants have been issued as the suspects are not seen as flight risks and until December's revelations the Kenyan government had appeared to cooperate with The Hague.
But last year's naming of the suspects sparked panic in Nairobi's political elite and parliament quickly voted to remove Kenya from the Rome Treaty which set up the ICC. Yesterday ministers queued up to challenge Mr Moreno Ocampo. "As a state, we wish to challenge the admissibility and jurisdiction of the case, and we shall make the challenge at the earliest opportunity," said Justice Minister Mutula Kilonzo.
The efforts to prevent the Ocampo 6 from facing international justice have stopped short of a full withdrawal of cooperation and all six suspects said yesterday that they would obey the summons.
The Kenya case has become an important test of ICC's credibility as it seeks to show that the court can prosecute high-level suspects while they are still in office. Previous efforts have floundered – Sudan refused to cooperate with the court's warrant for the arrest of President Omar al-Bashir.
The political wrangles over the Kenya case come amid warnings from Mr Moreno Ocampo that he will pursue members of Col. Gaddafi's regime over their role in alleged crimes against humanity in Libya. The prosecutor has been accused of overreaching in Kenya by targeting members of President Kibaki's inner circle and playing politics in Sudan where he was revealed as the source of leaks which sought to embarrass President al-Bashir over allegedly hoarding billions of dollars.
War crimes at the ICC
Yugoslavia Established in 1993, the ad hoc tribunal on war crimes – separate to the ICC proper – has indicted 161 people, with 48 sentenced. But the cases still drag on: Radovan Karadzic's trial appeal is not expected to finish until 2014.
Rwanda Also a tribunal, the international court that looked into the genocide in Rwanda began sitting in 1994. Many believe it has played a key part in the country's process of reconciliation.
DR Congo The ICC proper's first trial against warlord Thomas Lubanga, accused of recruiting child soldiers, has been beset by delays for five years. Three other suspects are also on trial.
Sudan Attempt to bring Sudan's Omar al-Bashir to justice has harmed the court's reputation. The President has travelled with impunity despite an arrest warrant.
Libya Whether Muammar Gaddafi ultimately faces trial or not, the unananimous UN referral to the ICC was seen as bolstering the court's authority.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by ektbear: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
^--- So in other words, the guys actually being brought before the ICC were politicians who were directly involved in crimes. Not guilt-by-association, incitement sort of stuff.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by seanet02: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

^--- So in other words, the guys actually being brought before the ICC were politicians who were directly involved in crimes. Not guilt-by-association, incitement sort of stuff.
That is killing By ********
Northeast Yorubaland? Kogi? Ondo? Ekiti?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Bassey131: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ Beaf
@ PapaBrowne
Please both of you liaise together and set up network such as in facebook for good and well meaning people to contribute ideas as to how to move this forward.
To start off, below is a very useful contact. I don’t think it will cost any money to set the ball rolling.
Elizabeth Evenson
Senior International Justice Counsel
Human Rights Watch
2nd Floor, 2-12 Pentonville Road
London N1 9HF, UK
Tel: +44-20-7713-1995
Fax: +44-20-7713-1800
londonoutreach@hrw.org
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by ektbear: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
yeah ekiti. But now I'm wondering, what exactly is the most north-eastern Yoruba town? I wonder if there are any Kogi folks here who could tell me definitively
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Bassey131: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ Seanet02,
The people charged did not personally commit the murders. I believe, they are being charged mainly for "Incitement to commit murder and violence"

More!

http://www.jurist.org/paperchase/2011/03/index_2011_03_08.php
ICC summons 6 Kenya post-election violence suspects
Jaclyn Belczyk on March 8, 2011 3:44 PM ET

[JURIST] The International Criminal Court (ICC) [official website] on Tuesday issued summons [text, PDF; text, PDF] for six Kenyans suspected of inciting the 2007-2008 post-election violence [JURIST news archive]. In December, ICC Chief Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo [official profile] identified the six suspects, including current Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and several Ministry heads. All six are believed to have fomented violence, rape and destruction of property during the 30 days of violence. The suspects were summoned to appear before the ICC on April 7 for an initial appearance. This would be followed by a confirmation of charges hearing, after which the court would then need to decide whether the suspects should stand trial.
Earlier in December, Moreno-Ocampo rejected the notion [JURIST report] that threats of violence would delay the prosecution. In November, the Kenyan National Commission on Human Rights, which implicated former Cabinet minster William Ruto of interfering with the ICC investigation, denied accusations that it had bribed witnesses [JURIST report]. Moreno-Campo had also said that the court will not use testimony [JURIST report] from three Kenyan witnesses who claim they were bribed to provide false evidence against a high-ranking government official. In September, Kenyan businessman Joseph Gathungu filed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality [JURIST report] of the ICC investigation into the post-election violence. Violence following the election left more than 1,100 people dead, 3,500 injured and up to 600,000 forcibly displaced. In addition, there were hundreds of rapes and more than 100,000 different properties were destroyed in Kenya.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by seanet02: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
Bassey131:

@ Seanet02,
The people charged did not personally commit the murders. I believe, they are being charged mainly for "Incitement to commit murder and violence"

More!

http://www.jurist.org/paperchase/2011/03/index_2011_03_08.php
ICC summons 6 Kenya post-election violence suspects
Jaclyn Belczyk on March 8, 2011 3:44 PM ET

[JURIST] The International Criminal Court (ICC) [official website] on Tuesday issued summons [text, PDF; text, PDF] for six Kenyans suspected of inciting the 2007-2008 post-election violence [JURIST news archive]. In December, ICC Chief Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo [official profile] identified the six suspects, including current Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and several Ministry heads. All six are believed to have fomented violence, violation and destruction of property during the 30 days of violence. The suspects were summoned to appear before the ICC on April 7 for an initial appearance. This would be followed by a confirmation of charges hearing, after which the court would then need to decide whether the suspects should stand trial.
Earlier in December, Moreno-Ocampo rejected the notion [JURIST report] that threats of violence would delay the prosecution. In November, the Kenyan National Commission on Human Rights, which implicated former Cabinet minster William Ruto of interfering with the ICC investigation, denied accusations that it had bribed witnesses [JURIST report]. Moreno-Campo had also said that the court will not use testimony [JURIST report] from three Kenyan witnesses who claim they were bribed to provide false evidence against a high-ranking government official. In September, Kenyan businessman Joseph Gathungu filed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality [JURIST report] of the ICC investigation into the post-election violence. Violence following the election left more than 1,100 people dead, 3,500 injured and up to 600,000 forcibly displaced. In addition, there were hundreds of despoils and more than 100,000 different properties were destroyed in Kenya.

@Bold, who now commit the crimes?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by ektbear: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2011

Kenya's political elite has closed ranks around six suspects since they were named in December by ICC chief prosecutor Luis Moreno Ocampo. Known in Kenya as the "Ocampo 6", they include: the finance minister and scion of Kenya's founding family, Uhuru Kenyatta; the suspended agriculture minister William Ruto; and Francis Muthaura, the permanent secretary to the cabinet and right-hand man to the president, Mwai Kibaki.
Mr Moreno Ocampo alleged that Mr Ruto began plotting attacks on supporters of Mr Kibaki a year before the December 2007 election and worked with two others to coordinate a campaign of killing and forced deportations in western Kenya's Rift Valley.
Mr Moreno Ocampo charged Kenyatta, Muthaura and another man in a separate case. They are suspected of murder
These guys were pretty directly involved in crimes, though. It isn't just incitement they are being brought to the ICC for.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Bassey131: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
Time will tell!
Court of competent authority will decide!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
The OP must have had too much sherry during his easter celebrations.

This reminds me of some crass opportunists who sued Saro-Wiwa for the murder of the Ogoni nine and gave him a bad name in order to hang him.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by garnetty(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
This is going to be an effort in futility. You should rather sympathize with the families of the injured and the dead.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by okooyinbo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

In all honesty, I should think you may wish to start by sueing IBB/Dokpesi/MEND/GEJ/SSS for the Abuja bombings and utter lackadaisical display and  insincerity in the wake of that horrible incident.

It baffle's me to see how people want an isolated justice to be done to satisfy their bigotry lust. I assume the position of shamefulness to any one who thinks

it is only Buhari that worth being tried while IBB/Dokpesi should be allow to rome freely.

With the clear evidence against the duo of IBB/dokpesi, one would think that by a serious case is been filed against them in the court of law.

Nah, Those that died in Abuja bombing are of lesser humans than those that died in the post election violence in the north. abi?

while the president finds nothing wrong in romancing with Sen. Teslim Folarin, even when it was clear he ordered the killing of innocent Nigerian citizen.

Thesame government want us to pertinacious in its sincerity to prosecute the 'perpetrator' of post election violence in the north.

START BY SUEING IBB/Dokpesi or else the WHOLE democrazy will be crash.

Rhino, if you have evidence, you can sue IBB/Dokpesi yurself. Let Papabrowne proceed with his lawsuit against Buhari and Bakare! Papabrowne, please go ahead with the lawsuit if you have evidence that suggest Buhari / Bakare instigated the senseless killings. Just dont mind these shallow people calling you hipocrites. They are the REAL Hypocrites.

I would assist you if your evidence is genuine. No rigging or supposed rigging should warrant the taking of lives of innocent people or even the rigger. Absolutely NO.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Jakumo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
As several writers have mentioned here, the International Court of Justice in The Hague would be the ideal institution tailor-made to bring Ayatollah Buhari to book for a criminal trial on charges of mass murder, specifically due to his pre and post-election incitements to genocide, most of which are on record as having been shrieked in public by this homicidally deranged former military tyrant.

A simple process of documenting the series of increasingly vitriolic exhortations to violence credited to Buhari, both before and after the recently concluded presidential elections, would more than suffice to qualify Ayatollah Buhari as a fugitive who would then be subject to immediate arrest and extradition to Holland for trial.   The results of Buhari's incitements to genocide are now measured in human lives lost by the score, so, just as the body-counts in Rwanda and Burundi were tallied up and eventually used to indict those responsible, condemning them to life jail sentences by the International Court of Justice, Buhari's culpability is now merely a matter of meticulous record keeping, both of his inflammatory public ululations, and of the resultant carnage on the streets of Northern Nigeria.

Let justice FINALLY be served on this hideous savage, Buhari, so that he can be spirited away to face the hard consequences of his evil actions, namely incarceration for the rest of his wasted, pointless life.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by PapaBrowne(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Bassey131:

@ PapaBrowne,
Please consider also a possibilty of trial by the ICJ- International Court of Justice in The Hague for human rights violations. My   understanding is that, the ICJ are looking at these killings.There is a similar case going on right now involving opposition politicians  (from either Uganda or Kenya) for elections violence.
If indeed you have video evidence of what Pastor Bakare said, then by all means send it to ICJ. I am in support of your action. Some of you people may think this is funny, but PapaBrowne's impending legal action is quite real. I am sure a well versed Civil Rights Lawyer will guide you.

Beaf:
I believe this is the proper way to go, especially as the ICJ signalled interest two days ago. What we need to do is start up a social networking movement to gather evidence for submission to the ICJ. That network will also presure the ICJ for action and keep the matter burning in the Nigerian press.

Another thing such a movement can do is go out to actively aqcuire membership of the bereaved, those who lost businesses, wellbeing, were injured or traumatised. With that, carrying out a defining and Earthshaking class action will be straightforward and easy.

Nothing stops us from keeping both prongs of action going simultaneously. I hail PapaBrowne for his passion and starting our thought processes.

This is good. Bassey and Beaf, you guys are great!  Never knew it was possible to take such a case to the international criminal court. After your posts, I have gone through the statutes of the ICC and not only is it very possible, they have two cases, the Kenyan one and the Ugandan one that is very similar to a case that could be built around Buhari/Bakare incitements! All that is needed is the accent of "The Prosecutor"!!

Building critical mass amongst the populace using social networks is the perfect starting point. Right now, the angst amongst the populace against Buhari is at it's peak, hence people would be glad to sign up! Something must be done to punish these kinds of evil men who wouldd stop at nothing to achieve thier selfish ambitions and this is the way to go!! The lives of all those killed is not less than the freedom of the evil tyrants!

I'm going to do more research on this angle and see how we can make it a possibility!!
The message would be spread and the world would hear that enough is enough of these kinds of violence!!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by soloj1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Go ahead and sue them and oh yes, where are the lawyers in the house?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by sledge406: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
Great move PapaBrowne and fact just like Jakumo has outlined, you stand a great chance and we are solidly behind you.

That tyrannt should be made to fall the full wrath of the law. And I'm glad the ICC has taken an interest in this.

As for all ye "I'm too smart" and calling PapaBrowne names, I see many of you have been blinded by sentiments (hatred for GEJ and PDP) hence blocking your sense of reasoning. If only many of you realise that not everyone who supports this move is in for Jonathan nor PDP but vexed at everything that's been happening over time. Indeed, ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Whoever is angry about why steps weren't taken in prior times as per the Jos killings and every other massacre, it is not too late. Whoever has proof and what it takes to sue the Federal Government for inactions (only mofos to be blamed for not doing anything concrete) should do so and we'd be glad to oblige by showing our support. For this move by PapaBrowne, count me in!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by gbanikiti(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
why sue buhari?was it buhari that told those useless almajiris and mallams to cause a riot?u shld sue the federal government for not providing security for nigerians.we all know the problem of insecurity in this country.this is not the first time we are loosing corpers.was it buhari that caused the killing of innocent nigerians in jos where children and women where slaughtered like goats?still yet the federal government couldnt provide security.the only thing our president could say is for us to fast and pray for nigeria!mtttccchhheeewww!abeg make i hear word jare
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Beaf: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
PapaBrowne:

This is good. Bassey and Beaf, you guys are great!  Never knew it was possible to take such a case to the international criminal court. After your posts, I have gone through the statutes of the ICC and not only is it very possible, they have two cases, the Kenyan one and the Ugandan one that is very similar to a case that could be built around Buhari/Bakare incitements! All that is needed is the accent of "The Prosecutor"!!

Building critical mass amongst the populace using social networks is the perfect starting point. Right now, the angst amongst the populace against Buhari is at it's peak, hence people would be glad to sign up! Something must be done to punish these kinds of evil men who wouldd stop at nothing to achieve thier selfish ambitions and this is the way to go!! The lives of all those killed is not less than the freedom of the evil tyrants!

I'm going to do more research on this angle and see how we can make it a possibility!!
The message would be spread and the world would hear that enough is enough of these kinds of violence!!

I agree with you 100%, thank goodness the prosecutor is already interested. See the quote below.
I'm in whichever way your investigations go. We need to gather info that directly or indirectly links Buhari, Bakare, Odumakin and their organisation to the violence, from visual cues like Buhari and Bakare weilding spears at rallies to events at polling stations and recordings like you mentioned earlier. The Hague can put the fear of God and final stop to primitive politics in Nigeria.

[size=14pt]ICC prosecutor to probe whether crimes committed in Nigeria[/size]

The office of the International Criminal Court prosecutor expressed concern Thursday about post-election violence in Nigeria and said it would investigate whether crimes had been committed.

"The office of the prosecutor is closely following on the situation in Nigeria and is concerned with the outbreak of violence surrounding the National Assembly and presidential elections of April 2011," a statement said.

"The office will seek to establish whether the recent violence may have been planned and organized and whether crimes falling within the court's jurisdiction may have been committed."

The ICC, based in The Hague, is the world's only independent, permanent tribunal with the jurisdiction to try genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

It can only pursue charges if a member state is unwilling or unable to do so.

Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo's office said it was mindful that governorship elections on April 26 could lead to further violence, and warned that "those who commit atrocities to gain power will be held to account".

Curfews and military patrols have largely restored calm after rioting broke out in northern Nigeria following southern incumbent Goodluck Jonathan's election win over northerner Muhammadu Buhari at the weekend and quickly spread across the region.

A Nigerian rights group says more than 200 people were killed, but authorities have refused to provide a death toll, fearing it could provoke reprisals. The number of displaced has risen to 60,000, the Red Cross says.

The office of the prosecutor opened a preliminary investigation in 2004 into alleged crimes committed in central Nigeria, which signed up to the court's founding Rome Statute in 2001.

© 2011 AFP

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/icc-prosecutor-to-probe-whether-crimes-committed-in-nigeria_144202.html

All we need do is provide evidence that supports the bolded.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
@PapaBrowne

My respect for you just tripled.

This is a great idea and you have the support of all well meaning Nigerians who want to put a final stop to mass murder in Nigeria. Please start to organize that facebook movement and post link here so that I can forward it to my contacts all over the world.
Like the saying goes; the only reason evil thrives is that good men do nothing.

I have to warn you that you may not succeed in the final aim of putting the mass murder candidate behind bars this time, but believe me, you have started something that is far bigger than the rest of us. If this thing gains momentum, it would solve a whole lot of similar problems all over Africa.

Kudos to you man!  cool
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by fxtopedia(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
@PapaBrowne
I can understand your feeling! Any reasonable human being would certainly empathise with family of the deceased!
However, I got piece of advice for you. Please kindly SPEND THE MONEY YOU HAVE ON THE NEEDY. Millions of Nigerians
are suffering. Some have not eaten anything today.

In another development, I would want you to IGNORE some people backing you on this forum. If you eventually went
to court but lose, part of those people SINGING YOUR PRAISES now would lead the ridicule team by creating a thread
here to insult your action.

That is what I have to say, the decision is STILL YOURS! Be wise lipsrsealed
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by 1025: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
someone took an oath to protect the lives and properties of citizens of this country and that person's name is jonathan. on 1st oct 2010, bomb blasts in abuja were traced to chief raymond dokpesi who jonathan told us was responsible for the blasts. since dokpesi was blackmailed into joining the gej campeign team, who knows, he may still be behind these other killings.
in other countries, leaders will resign when they fail to carry out their official duties but what do we get here? a nairaland where failures are celebrated.
nigeria is as good as pakistan and afghanistan where killings and deaths are part of the day to day activities.
it is a shame that this same pdp that has been killing us since 1999 has been voted in once again to kill us for the next 4 yrs. let us wait till they kill us finish before we can talk.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by x2lambo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Poster , i feel your pain just like we all feel it but this is not a buhari or bakare things its nigeria poiticians if only there were no rigging then it will be easy for ppl to accept the election , im not saying this election were rig but i believe there were rigging to 2007 election , so try to understand this , if you sue them i dont know about the outome but take it easy
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Papabrowne

I forgot to say that only ICC can address your suit well. Nigerian courts will sweep it under the carpet.
So, straight to ICC. If your suit fails, the next guy or the guy after that . . . will succeed. cool
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by drstone1: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
@papa,@beaf. While i must commend dis progressive thinkin on your part. I also feel u seem unsure about what 2do. Even if u wanted 2 fly a kite, speak in d affirmative nd think tru b4 u com 2d public;by so doin som of dis charlatans wd knw dt very pertinent issues are at stake n must nt take fo grantd peace lovin naijerians 4a ride. No 1 wants 2queu behind 1 who is nt sure. Rmemba.HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN; AND IF U THINK U CANT, DONT EVEN DARE. It only takes a WILL and sooner dan u cd think u will find d WAY 2 cow bloodthirsty thugs 2 eat d humble pie and BITE THE DUST!!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by item: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2011
I am in support. Update me.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Rossikk(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2011
Sun of God said

In 'Sharia court'?

Afterall the crimes took place in a 'Sharia' juristiction.

I dont rate your chances - murder is probably legal in Sharia law.

You may end up having to pay for/supply 72 virgins to Buhari in compensation.

Una no go kill persin for this forum.  grin grin grin
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by vladimiros: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2011
just when can we start a petition to divide nigeria

many are saying that the south would still fight

but trust me the south would be much better without this Taliban wannabeee Northerners
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by luluosas(m): 1:41am On Apr 23, 2011
@papaBrowne, let me advice you on those to sue. 1. Sue Jonathan - Failing to uphold the Constitution he swore to, 2. Nigeria Police - Failing to maintain law and order, which is their primary responsibility and 3. Yourself - Failing to call the Government to order when they failed. I can see that, the small change you have in your pocket is causing you madness. In case you don't know what to do with it, look for any Orphange home and assist them, they will keep praying for you all the days of your life. Do it fast now.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by nduchucks: 1:57am On Apr 23, 2011
I hope you all realise that once you choose to become plaintiffs in such a case as you are contemplating, you will no longer be able to hide your identities. Your antics of hiding under a NL screen name and spewing garbage will suddenly go out of style.

To show us that you people are serious and not just flexing useless cyber muscles, tell us your full names and locations now now. Let's go, Jakumo the jewish writer, Beaf, PapaBrowne , wetin be una pa particularss??

If you can't do that, then shatap, get lost and stop jerking our chains.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Beaf: 2:10am On Apr 23, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I hope you all realise that once you choose to become plaintiffs in such a case as you are contemplating, you will no longer be able to hide your identities. Your antics of hiding under a NL screen name and spewing garbage will suddenly go out of style.

To show us that you people are serious and not just flexing useless cyber muscles, tell us your full names and locations now now. Let's go, Jakumo the jewish writer, Beaf, PapaBrowne , wetin be una pa particularss??

If you can't do that, then shatap, get lost and stop jerking our chains.

Clown.
The one constant with your politics is making threats (covert or overt), what is always lacking is the brains.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by nduchucks: 2:30am On Apr 23, 2011
Beaf:

Clown.
The one constant with your politics is making threats (covert or overt), what is always lacking is the brains.

I must have hit a raw nerve. Pele o. olodo Come o, have you seen ekt_bear anywhere? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate - No More Hard Labour For Prisoners / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) / See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.