Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! (7328 Views)

Super Ministers, Super Nova, Brahe ,buhari And Bakare / Buhari And Bakare Turned Dramatist / Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Ystranger: 2:41am On Apr 23, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I must have hit a raw nerve. Pele o. olodo  Come o, h[b]ave you seen ekt_bear anywhere?[/b] cheesy   

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

Beaf is Ekt_Bear's biatch.

Beaf is prolly busy learning the true meaning of "begging the question." grin

Beaf fall my Nyansh I tell you
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by odumchi: 4:51am On Apr 23, 2011
You will not be successful if you sue him in the Sharia northern states. He will be judged more fairly, if at all he is successfully sued, in FCT, or South. But I support you, Buhari must be brought to justice.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by 10cirenoh: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2011
@OP

How much do you have?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by jonabee(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Sue your GEJ and PDP for going against the zoning agreement which your President was signatory to.

Sue your security agencies and the FG for not taking the security of Nigerian lives seriously.

And while at it, remember to sue MEND for kidnappings, acts of terrorism, economic sabotage to the nation at large.

Remember to sue your PDP for outstandingly never solving any criminal or murder cases in this country!

[color=#770077]
[

Let's all grow up. Can we see a copy of the piece where GEJ or PDP for that matter signed Zoning Nigeria to North (for 8 yrs) that have held sway the better of the country's existence post-independence

All those topical arguments were mere political rhetorics to win election by all means from these criminals ATIKU, IBB, BUHARI AND cohorts. We cannot be deceived again.

What did IBB do for the rest of 8 miserable years/life of this nation that he wasted?? He wants to come back again to continue the brigandage and thieving??

A crop of useless miscreants!!!!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Jakumo(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2011
Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden is seriously culpable for incitement to genocide and mass murder, which are crimes against humanity of the type ROUTINELY  handled by the International Court of Justice in The Hague,  Holland.  Many Africans are already in jail cells there, following fair trials that ALL began with the amassing of specific, damning evidence by witnesses, against the accused.   With that done, extradition, trial and incarceration are reduced to matters of time, opportunity and jurisprudence.

Gather yee thine information to jail forever this madman, and thus it shall come to pass for Nigeria's Idi Amin -  Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2011
when will these pdp apologists sue okah for the october bomb blasts?

when will all the kidnap victims sue the government of nigeria?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Jakumo(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Sure. Why the phuck not ? Buhari goes down FIRST, followed by whoever the phuck you please.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2011
Jakumo:

Sure. Why the phuck not ? Buhari goes down FIRST, followed by whoever the phuck you please.

So may phuckable words.

Shey there is no problem sha? AH AHN
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Cokerr(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2011
@Papa,Find pple in need of help,spend ur money on them and stop pursuin an unrealistic dream,i feel d pain of dose over there but i just think u aint sayin dis because u feel dat same pain,u'r sayin it because u just dont like Buhari,i think u should stop dis crap and realise dat u aint honourin d memory of innocent lives lost wit ur obviously lack of any reasonable justifications 4 ur unrealistic lawsuit,like some reasonable fellas av said,if anybody should be held responsible,it should be those dat promised security of lives and properties,*wake up,its just a dream*
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Gbawe: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2011
Cokerr:

@Papa,Find pple in need of help,spend your money on them and stop pursuin an unrealistic dream,i feel d pain of dose over there but i just think [b]u aint sayin dis because u feel dat same pain,u'r sayin it because u just dont like Buhari,i think u should stop dis crap and realise dat u aint honourin d memory of innocent lives lost wit your obviously lack of any reasonable justifications 4 your unrealistic lawsuit,[/b]like some reasonable fellas av said,if anybody should be held responsible,it should be those dat promised security of lives and properties,*wake up,its just a dream*

Thank you . I used to credit the guy with intelligence but I see that , clearly , he is not above playing to the gallery with populist utterances . He is just pandering to the anti-North/Anti-CPC/Anti-BB sentiments welling up in many Southerners. If he wants a case to take to Court , I will give him millions , in our very unjust Nation, where guilt can be easily established for some very heinous crimes yet nothing is done to date. Is this the first time Nigerians die with the main culprits not brought to book ? How can Papabrowne not be interested in raising a Court case over the unfortunate young men and women , with their bright lives ahead of them , from our youth corp, who died in the Suleja bombing?

Where is the condemnation for GEJ over how no one is ever brought to justice except low-level henchmen? Why does Papabrowne , now full of self-righteous anger , not lead the march to force GEJ to resign given his numerous failings , as C-in-C, to protect Nigerian lives and property?  How , for example , can Buhari be indicted in any Court when he has condemned the violence? Guys like Papabrowne are just a disappointment because , in times of chaos and uncertainty , it is those who are wise and pragmatically steadfast who should keep the peace and refrain from emotional and vacuous grandstanding that heat up an already volatile situation.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by ollypass: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2011
Where is the condemnation for GEJ over how no one is ever brought to justice except low-level henchmen? Why does Papabrowne , now full of self-righteous anger , not lead the march to force GEJ to resign given his numerous failings , as C-in-C, to protect Nigerian lives and property? How , for example , can Buhari be indicted in any Court when he has condemned the violence? Guys like Papabrowne are just a disappointment because , in times of chaos and uncertainty , it is those who are wise and pragmatically steadfast who should keep the peace and refrain from emotional and vacuous grandstanding that heat up an already volatile situation.

When did Buhari come out to condemn the violence that started as far back as Sunday? As far as i know he did that on Wednesday when the northern carnage was well spent, am in Kano, he had the chance on Aljazira on Monday morining to denouce the violence before Kano exploded but he avoided the question By the caster bout what he had to say to his supportes and answerd by talking bout rigged votes.

Yes the FG and primarily state governments of the respective Northern states should also be prosecuted and compensation paid to all aggrieved
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Gbawe: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2011
olly pass:

When did Buhari come out to condemn the violence that started as far back as Sunday? As far as i know he did that on Wednesday when the northern carnage was well spent, am in Kano, he had the chance on Aljazira on Monday morining to denouce the violence before Kano exploded but he avoided the question By the caster bout what he had to say to his supportes and answerd by talking bout rigged votes.

Yes the FG and primarily state governments of the respective Northern states should also be prosecuted and compensation paid to all aggrieved

This is not about time frame because I don't care to prematurely pass judgement on anyone . I am merely pointing out, relevant to the thread topic, that many other cases of serious injustice deserve to be taken to Court instead of one that can never succeed because the person sued had nothing to do with the actions in question and , in fact , publicly condemned those actions.

I am just not very impressed with Nigerians who are only filled with righteous indignation when events have a "dem againt us" origin. There are many cases concerned and opportuned Nigerians should be taking to Court as regards injustice against other Nigerians who cannot defend themselves . The unfair discrimination against the "witch Children" of Akwa Ibom , for example , that saw many killed and driven into the wilderness, was disgusting. Are the main culprits not walking around freely? Are we not even told that Akpabio is tacitly complicit in the plight of these innocent children? When will someone sue Akpabio for murder?  With more indignation over issues like that , rather than impotent and fruitless grandstanding, Nigeria can be a better place .
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Beaf: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2011
^
Give your brain a rest, cos it surely isn't functioning.
The international criminal court is interested in the riots, so we'll be feeding it evidence. If you don't like it, tough! cool
Carry your basket of vacuous arguments to the market where they can be fed to pigs, they will never make a difference to our intent and the course of justice. Shame on you.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Pataki: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2011
jonabee:

Let's all grow up. Can we see a copy of the piece where GEJ or PDP for that matter signed Zoning Nigeria to North (for 8 yrs) that have held sway the better of the country's existence post-independence

All those topical arguments were mere political rhetorics to win election by all means from these criminals ATIKU, IBB, BUHARI AND cohorts. We cannot be deceived again.

What did IBB do for the rest of 8 miserable years/life of this nation that he wasted?? He wants to come back again to continue the brigandage and thieving??

A crop of useless miscreants!!!!

Apparently you are still intoxicated with Goodluck election Biscuits.

Is it by force you bigots must comment on Political discussions beyond your comprehension?

Is Buhari a member of PDP or why string him along with your IBB, Atiku and GEJ?

How did IBB come into this discussion?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Gbawe: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2011
Beaf:

^
Give your brain a rest, cos it surely isn't functioning.
The international criminal court is interested in the riots, so we'll be feeding it evidence. If you don't like it, tough! cool
Carry your basket of vacuous arguments to the market where they can be fed to pigs, they will never make a difference to our intent and the course of justice. Shame on you.

You are just an olodo loudmouth . When is the ICJ never interested ? How many time has "interest" turned into solid convictions ? Olodo wey no sabi history !!! Do you know the many easily proven cases of wrongdoing , concerning western perpetrators, the ICJ ignores glaringly? I am not surprised anyway given how you have proven , time and time again, that blind subservience to highly flawed authority is a problem for you.  We heard some in the ICJ threw around the notion of Blair and Bush facing charges of war crime yet both are walking around freely and amassing wealth as we speak.

Dreamers like you and Papabrowne should face issues , and many abound, far easier to prove than a nebulous adventure in vainglorious self deceit only designed to make you look good.  You have no integrity so I guess it matters not that , with the empty noise you make now that I highlight above in bold , you once spammed this forum shouting rabidly that Dokpesi and IBB were heading for the gallows .

Guys like you are a joke with how your are forever condemned to low-level thinking not cognisant of how Nigeria , and indeed the world, really works. The "sponsors" you shouted will be brought to book are still walking around freely same as how the ridiculously partisan ICJ lets Bush and Blair get away with discredited lies that led to a very destructive war that has cost the world a lot . Enjoy your simplistic ignorance. I will be here to see if you and your deluded co-travellers succeed in getting Buhari and Bakare convicted of any crime with your 'almighty' ICJ or wether , as usual, you are just displaying delusional senselessness .
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by seanet02: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2011
Must beaf fight everybody?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by ollypass: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Gbawe; I believe the international media and groups did some work on that witch children saga and by all means if you feel more has to be done then roll up your sleeves and start a campaign your self.That is what the poster has decided to do than just sit on the side lines and whine. i don't think its too difficult to respect the posters view on this.

This goes for every one that feels injustice is being carried out in other issues un-related to this; Do something about it and stop this crab mentality of trying to pull the man down!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Gbawe: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2011
seanet02:

Must beaf fight everybody?

he does so because he is an airhead who stands for nothing . Intelligent, exposed and pragmatic Africans, who will be part of the solution for our continent , can only view the ICJ with skepticism given all history has shown us. Real evidence shows that the ICJ acts like a Western/white Man's Court only interested in punishing wrongdoing by the third world and "savage" Africans .

There is an open and shut case against Bush and Blair over their[b] direct[/b] lies that led to the Iraq War. Guantanamo bay is a legal aberration aided by how George Bush labelled  those incarcerated there "illegal combatants", to frustrate the Geneva convention provisions, when he had earlier admitted that "America is at war". Obama gained votes , appealing to young and idealistic americans, by pledging to close down Guantanamo bay because he recognized the injustice of a gulag that shamed the "home of democracy" !!!!  

We should pray folks like Beaf never get the chance to gain influential political office . They will sell us out with their low-level thinking and blind trust in all that emanates from the West .
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Ystranger: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^

Very well said.

Thank God Beaf is a nobody and a never-do-well.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Gbawe: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2011
olly pass:

@ Gbawe; I believe the international media and groups did some work on that witch children saga and by all means if you feel more has to be done then roll up your sleeves and start a campaign your self.[/b]That is what the poster has decided to do than just sit on the side lines and whine. i don't think its too difficult to respect the posters view on this.

This goes for every one that feels injustice is being carried out in other issues un-related to this; Do something about it and stop this crab mentality of trying to pull the man down!

How do you know what I do in private ? Am I the one emotionally making noise ,[b] publicly
, about taking folks to Court for actions I will struggle to prove they are linked to? My point is that there is a lot Nigerians can focus on , we can actually get closure on, than a ridiculous attempt to play to the gallery. Buhari and Bakare cannot be convicted of complicity in what we have seen so far . Many examples should show intelligent and unemotional Nigerians the historical truth of that assertion. GEJ exonerated MEND of complicity almost immediately after the Independence bombing . If anyone associated with MEND is eventually convicted for the bombing should GEJ be charged with perverting the course of justice?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by seanet02: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

^^^^

Very well said.

Thank God Beaf is a nobody and a never-do-well.
Abeg leave God out of this though Beaf is a m0r0n!!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by ollypass: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2011
If anyone associated with MEND is eventually convicted for the bombing should GEJ be charged with perverting the course of justice?

By all means yes!
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by edicolove: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2011
If anyone associated with MEND is eventually convicted for the bombing should GEJ be charged with perverting the course of justice?

By all means yes!

GEJ was right and is still right, MEND DID NOT CARRY OUT THE ATTACKS. GIDEON ORKAH IS NOT THE LEADER OF MEND. The people only used mend's name. All the leaders of mend has accepted amnesty. How can you say it is mend when Jomo Gbomo and others were not part of it. The President knew what he was saying but only calmed down because he didnt want to overheat the polity. He is very correct. Henry Orkah was the one supplying all the Militants with weapons. He was only trying to protect his interest. He didnt support the amnesty program because it destroys his business.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by dayokanu(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2011
edicolove:

GEJ was right and is still right, MEND DID NOT CARRY OUT THE ATTACKS. GIDEON ORKAH IS NOT THE LEADER OF MEND. The people only used mend's name. All the leaders of mend has accepted amnesty. How can you say it is mend when Jomo Gbomo and others were not part of it. The President knew what he was saying but only calmed down because he didnt want to overheat the polity. He is very correct. Gideon Orkah was the one supplying all the Militants with weapons. He was only trying to protect his interest. He didnt support the amnesty program because it destroys his business.

MEND has accepted amnesty? Now who carried out the attacks below last November

Gunmen attacked an offshore facility operated by US oil giant Exxon Mobil off the coast of southern Nigeria at the weekend, the company said Monday.
The Nigerian subsidiary of Exxon Mobil said one of its offshore facilities "was boarded by unknown armed persons in the evening of Sunday," but gave no further details.

The raid is the latest on oil facilities in Akwa Ibom state, one of Nigeria's main oil producing states.

Seven foreign workers were captured last week in waters off the same state when gunmen attacked a rig and support vessel operated by British-based Afren.

A statement purportedly from Nigeria's main militant group in the oil producing region, the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) claimed responsibility for last week's attack.

In another statement, MEND last week warned of a series of attacks on oil installations across the Niger Delta in the coming days.

However, the statements came from a different email address than the militant group has used previously to warn of and to claim attacks.

MEND has carried out scores of attacks in the oil-producing Niger Delta region in recent years, slashing output and playing havoc with oil prices.

[size=18pt]It also claimed responsibility for twin car bombings on independence day on October 1 that killed at least 12 people, the first such attack in the Nigerian capital Abuja.[/size]

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2752:mend-attacks-exxon-mobil-facility&catid=85:niger-delta&Itemid=151

Or shouldnt we hold GEJ responsible for his peoples (MEND) action. He is one of them and their spokesman. So shouldnt GEJ be sued for the Atlas cove killings in Lagos and other terror acts of MEND?
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by dayokanu(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2011
BTW Gideon Orkah died over 20yrs ago
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2011
i'm not even sure these pdp apologists know what incitement is

i don't recall any radio jingles or tv ads referring to southerners as cockroaches or dirt that must be stamped out

perhaps we should also hold buhari and bakare responsible for all the bloodletting that has p laughed the north since the 1960s
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by edicolove: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2011
BTW Gideon Orkah died over 20yrs ago

A typo. I meant henry orkah.

That a group of people came out and called themselves MEND doesnt make then MEND. MEND has accepted amnesty and there is no more MEND. Those doing the bombings are sponsored impostors and we know who they are. Did you not see how they were easilly fished out and arrested. They are not MEND. When last did you hear of any bombings in the Niger Delta? Well it is sad some of you think the south will continue to take this your murderous provocation for ever without response. you will be making the mistake of your lives.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by softgee: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2011
why do we like dancing around the corner. election violence is anti democracy, anti human the people were incited by their leaders with their so called political speeches. why didnt you response to papabrowne question? who was to be blamed for 911 bombing in US the govt. or the terrorist. pls think stop pretending. elcetion is over dont be afraid nobody will ask you for a refund of his money spent on your vote ok
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Gbawe: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2011
softgee:

why do we like dancing around the corner. election violence is anti democracy, anti human the people were incited by their leaders with their so called political speeches. why didnt you response to papabrowne question? who was to be blamed for 911 bombing in US the govt. or the terrorist. pls think stop pretending. elcetion is over dont be afraid nobody will ask you for a refund of his money spent on your vote ok

Why don't you ask Papabrowne why he does not understand that , assuming he even has a legitimate case , it should not be  him bringing charges against some folks over serious acts of treason if , supposedly, we have an effective Government in place that should be seen to be doing all that is possible to ensure wrongdoing against Nigeria and Nigerians is brought to book ?  If Papabrowne cant , at the very least , acknowledge the numerous failings of the GEJ Government to safe-gaurd the lives and property of Nigerians then he has no business grandstanding on Nairaland.

Nigerians are losing their lives as never seen before . This is not the time for diversionary talk that smacks of bias with how some do not see the culpability of those they support blindly  . This is the time for [b]all Nigerians [/b]to hold those with the onus of protecting us responsible for their failings which, IMO, stems from a desire to play politics ahead of doing what is right .
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
Gbawe:

Why don't you ask Papabrowne why he does not understand that , assuming he even has a legitimate case , it should not be  him bringing charges against some folks over serious acts of treason if , supposedly, we have an effective Government in place that should be seen to be doing all that is possible to ensure wrongdoing against Nigeria and Nigerians is brought to book ?  If Papabrowne cant , at the very least , acknowledge the numerous failings of the GEJ Government to safe-gaurd the lives and property of Nigerians then he has no business grandstanding on Nairaland.

Nigerians are losing their lives as never seen before . This is not the time for diversionary talk that smacks of bias with how some do not see the culpability of those they support blindly  . This is the time for all Nigerians [/b]to hold those with the onus of protecting us responsible for their failings which, IMO,[b][size=28pt] stems from a desire to play politics ahead of doing what is right[/size] .

end of story

our pdp apologists are more focused on taking advantage of the situation to clear out and bedevil clearing the opposition. resolving this comes a distant second, as a heated polity and a divided nigeria serves their interests . and this is from the top down - from the suspension of iheancho for his apga support, while leaving ringim out of it
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by beejaay: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
@papabrowne im in total support of this as every right thinking person will be.i will be very happy to help in anyway u think somebody like us can. pls post the socia networking site here when u started. thanks
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by beejaay: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
Gbawe:

How do you know what I do in private ? Am I the one emotionally making noise , publicly, about taking folks to Court for actions I will struggle to prove they are linked to? My point is that there is a lot Nigerians can focus on , we can actually get closure on, than a ridiculous attempt to play to the gallery. Buhari and Bakare cannot be convicted of complicity in what we have seen so far . Many examples should show intelligent and unemotional Nigerians the historical truth of that assertion. GEJ exonerated MEND of complicity almost immediately after the Independence bombing . If anyone associated with MEND is eventually convicted for the bombing should GEJ be charged with perverting the course of justice?
what u do in private doesnt concerns us. if u think GEJ has case to asnwer then u are free to start it and if ur reasons are genunie we will gladly support you, same way if u feel IBB/Dokpesi should be tried please start it and if we feel compelled by your evidence we will definitely support you but dont come here and try redicule a good work somebody is trying to start just because u are on buhari payroll. what you shd be asking for from the OP is the evidence he claimed to have whcih if he does deserve all the support he can get to atleast bring someone to justice.u and people like you are why Nigeria are not moving forward.u always av one reason or the other to shot down beautifull ideas just because u av so much lived in fear that u dont know hw not to (bill in 24 season7 said those who sit down and do nothing are worse than those that actually planted the bomb). i remember when SSS started the interogation of dokpesi and their statement against Ciroma and Co u are also one the people that called it political witchhunting.i pray u av one of ur family in the crazy act thats happening accross the North and see if u will still so much love Buhari and Bakare.silly people with silly pihole brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tears, Tributes At Azazi’s Funeral / Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) / Local Rice Price Rise 73% In 12 Months – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.