Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience (6194 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by blazepascal(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by DEMZEE(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
brainmax2000:
did you really have to quote the entire post

U have a problem with it?
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by bigpicture001: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Amarisco:
How valid could this analysis be if you only dated one?

I can attest to about 70percent what he listed. Dated one recently for two years.....
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Atolu01: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wannabe.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ever8090:
The one in my compound, she is impossible to live with.
No living thing will live with her for up to a month without quarrel, I have never seen or heard of such a human being..
That's how they behave before getting laid, after getting laid they become humble asap.
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Twelfthman: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Most of these feminist are confuse lots and can't take the shit they dish out.
I have nothing to do with them.
I love my peace of mind mehn

Op wofayouths
Tag me in your next post

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by wofayouths(m): 12:14am On Apr 26, 2021
Amarisco:
How valid could this analysis be if you only dated one?

Observe since you are a lady.
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by wofayouths(m): 12:17am On Apr 26, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Your points have nothing to do with feminism. You managed to leave out the so-called misunderstanding between you two, which is what caused her change in behaviour towards you.

You need to read the story very very well.
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by wofayouths(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Every bitter and angry women are now feminists. Even those that don't know what feminism means are are refered to as feminist.
So there are no longer people out there who carry bitterness in their heart? So all these bitter men and women, all these people with personality disorders are not feminists?
Op,weldone o.

If you read my write up very well, I said some feminist are bittered pr angry because of their past negative experience, I didn't say all bittered people are feminist.
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Amarisco(f): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

I can attest to about 70percent what he listed. Dated one recently for two years.....

Which aspects
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by chuii123: 4:17am On Apr 26, 2021
dasdsadsafassfa
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Bellotelli: 5:19am On Apr 26, 2021
HealerH:
Any good person must detest extremism and avoid their adherents... Gender-related, religion-related, race-related, culture-related, all of them.

I don't care if we're of the same gender or race, I treat you like a stranger if I realize you're an extremist.

You just nailed it bro... I choose moderation over extremism in my ideologies, although some people mistake such for mediocrity.
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2021
wofayouths:

If you read my write up very well, I said some feminist are bittered pr angry because of their past negative experience, I didn't say all bittered people are feminist.
O di mma
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by blinking001(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lets look at it this way.
I am a female, I love you as a man to treat me the way you would want me to treat you. If I commit a crime with a man, I would love is to be given the same measure of judgement. The man should not be set free or I set free while man I punished because he's a man.
I don't think my sins are worst than yours just because I'm a woman.
If I have a man in my life and respect him as a man in my life and love him, he's expected to love me back as his woman and not treat me like trash just because I'm female. If I take to him before taking some critical decisions, he should talk to me before doing the same. If he sleeps around with anything female, then he's indirectly telling me sleeping around with everything male is good since he's the head. He leads while I follow.
If he had something doing before we met and he continued with it, and I had something doing to before we met and I'm ordered to stop and just stay at home justt because I'm a woman's then there might not be peace in the home. It's a different you you two reason together and the woman decides she's okay with it. After all that what some women like.
If he's comes home by 6pm and waits for me that will come home by 9pm to come and make dinner just because it's the woman's duty to make food then he's not hungry.
If he's alone at home and then eats and hip plates in the sink waiting for the woman to come back and wash them then he's property wasn't brought up well.
This is not feminism. This is doing unto others what you would want them to do to you. The problem is, women allow men to mess with them for so long that when they decide to retaliate, men feel threatened because they never knew that the famale gender is capable of being just as cruel as them.
Just pray you never do something to the extent of bringing out the cruelty bin a woman. Especially one who gave you her all. You will hate women for the rest of your life.
Bla bla bla, yen yen yen. Spits

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
blinking001:

Bla bla bla, yen yen yen. Spits
You can shit if you like. No be only spit.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Tinalex26: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! ANOTHER SOB STORY FROM A WEAK ASS MAN WHO IS NOT EVEN AS GOOD CHARACTER WISE AS THE WOMEN HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT!!! ALL THE ABOVE YOU SAID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEMINISM!!!

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by blinking001(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You can shit if you like. No be only spit.
Swerve abegi
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lets look at it this way.
I am a female, I love you as a man to treat me the way you would want me to treat you. If I commit a crime with a man, I would love is to be given the same measure of judgement. The man should not be set free or I set free while man I punished because he's a man.
I don't think my sins are worst than yours just because I'm a woman.
If I have a man in my life and respect him as a man in my life and love him, he's expected to love me back as his woman and not treat me like trash just because I'm female. If I take to him before taking some critical decisions, he should talk to me before doing the same. If he sleeps around with anything female, then he's indirectly telling me sleeping around with everything male is good since he's the head. He leads while I follow.
If he had something doing before we met and he continued with it, and I had something doing to before we met and I'm ordered to stop and just stay at home justt because I'm a woman's then there might not be peace in the home. It's a different you you two reason together and the woman decides she's okay with it. After all that what some women like.
If he's comes home by 6pm and waits for me that will come home by 9pm to come and make dinner just because it's the woman's duty to make food then he's not hungry.
If he's alone at home and then eats and hip plates in the sink waiting for the woman to come back and wash them then he's property wasn't brought up well.
This is not feminism. This is doing unto others what you would want them to do to you. The problem is, women allow men to mess with them for so long that when they decide to retaliate, men feel threatened because they never knew that the famale gender is capable of being just as cruel as them.
Just pray you never do something to the extent of bringing out the cruelty bin a woman. Especially one who gave you her all. You will hate women for the rest of your life.
Another feminist spotted, a red flag.
If i bring out the cruelty out you, you can only get the fck out of my house to your mother's or into the street where you belong, or you can it chew that cruelty & swallow it, cos you can't raise a smoke you sound like you have dck in between ya legs what you gat is pussy & you got limitations
the day you decided to measure strength with a man, thats the day you stared burying yourself alive or live forever in miserably.
A man is born a provider, and a father of nation meaning he can choose to have 200 wives without question, but if you choose to do like him, you will end up frustrated & damaged, even if you choose to get a dck, you are stil worsening your grief, the max kids you can get is 13 kids for 13 men, thats all you can offer out of ya nagging pssy, but he is capable of getting 13 children from each of the 200 wife's, your duty is to make a home not street or office, not even work cos you are created weak & lazy, if you are not, then do building construction job brick laying like men do, do hardcore jobs that men do lets see whats left out that noisy lousy mountg of yours, go to war front and face life bullet, if you want more become a piller in your family provide for your father mother siblings including your children and husband without anybody hearing about it, without grudges thats what men do, bear your emotions & not complain to your co groups deal with your emotional anxiety & job frustration without transferring agression, if you can't do alk this, shut the fck up that dirty mouth of yours,
Your office is in the kitchen & home period!
If i get to have your type of nosy girl as wife, no need for white or church wedding but traditional so i can teach you a life lesson & demostrate the power of a man, you are not going anywhere else aside kitchen, cook clean & make sure to perform your duty as a wife not as husband not as man.. if you don't like taking up your responsibility then get a housekeeper marry so you can sleep in your place of work or club house smoking weeds or shisha come back when you are dead & not even a fly will ask you why, if i check correctly you could be a Christian by religion a stupid one who uses church as social gathering seat filler, year after year no change until menopause catch you there... rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tinalex26:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! ANOTHER SOB STORY FROM A WEAK ASS MAN WHO IS NOT EVEN AS GOOD CHARACTER WISE AS THE WOMEN HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT!!! ALL THE ABOVE YOU SAID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEMINISM!!!
how old are you still wearing pampas around 40 already? Or 50?
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Another feminist spotted, a red flag.
If i bring out the cruelty out you, you can only get the fck out of my house to your mother's or into the street where you belong, or you can it chew that cruelty & swallow it, cos you can't raise a smoke you sound like you have dck in between ya legs what you gat is pussy & you got limitations
the day you decided to measure strength with a man, thats the day you stared burying yourself alive or live forever in miserably.
A man is born a provider, and a father of nation meaning he can choose to have 200 wives without question, but if you choose to do like him, you will end up frustrated & damaged, even if you choose to get a dck, you are stil worsening your grief, the max kids you can get is 13 kids for 13 men, thats all you can offer out of ya nagging pssy, but he is capable of getting 13 children from each of the 200 wife's, your duty is to make a home not street or office, not even work cos you are created weak & lazy, if you are not, then do building construction job brick laying like men do, do hardcore jobs that men do lets see whats left out that noisy lousy mountg of yours, go to war front and face life bullet, if you want more become a piller in your family provide for your father mother siblings including your children and husband without anybody hearing about it, without grudges thats what men do, bear your emotions & not complain to your co groups deal with your emotional anxiety & job frustration without transferring agression, if you can't do alk this, shut the fck up that dirty mouth of yours,
Your office is in the kitchen & home period!
If i get to have your type of nosy girl as wife, no need for white or church wedding but traditional so i can teach you a life lesson & demostrate the power of a man, you are not going anywhere else aside kitchen, cook clean & make sure to perform your duty as a wife not as husband not as man.. if you don't like taking up your responsibility then get a housekeeper marry so you can sleep in your place of work or club house smoking weeds or shisha come back when you are dead & not even a fly will ask you why, if i check correctly you could be a Christian by religion a stupid one who uses church as social gathering seat filler, year after year no change until menopause catch you there... rubbish!
We are not fighting man. And no one is measuring strength with anyone. I don't have to sleep around because a man sleeps around. I only said a man who sleeps around should not punish his woman for sleeping around.
You can have a many women as Solomon provided you can take care of them.
You can keep your women in the kitchen of in the toilet it she is okay with it.
You can have as many kids as you want.
But you seem to be more frustrated and pained than the same feminists you attack everyday.
You seem to come from a family where women are pieces of property laying around in the house or baby making machines. Where it's a crime for a woman to end a libinf even for herself.
I'm from a family where men don't feel too masculine to help their women. And remember I grandpa making food for me and feeding me and rocking me to sleep when I was a child. I've seen my uncle's make food when their women are busy or not around and they do that willingly. Because they understand that if their woman if not around and they are around, they should make food for the kids and seize that opportunity to do it without minding they have a sick in-between their legsmy male cousins who are far older than me have helped me in the kitchen and and even in cleaning because they feel the kitchen work was just too much for me.
It's didn't.make them less powerful or prevented them from providing for their families.
Your type doesn't have any power. Your type carry your shoulders above your head just because you think you have a thick in-between your legs. Your type don't need women in your life. You need female dolls and nothing more.
I don't know what woman maimed you emotionally but please, calm down..you will be fine. Everyone will be fine. Go for the woman you want but only after you have healed.. Goodluck with your healing process

2 Likes

Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Every so called feminist has a man she cares for, begs for his attention and leaves hundreds of missed calls for. I'm talking from experience. I've come across many and I still ignore them till date. Feminists feed only on simps.
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
In summary, wahala for who plan to date feminists.

Only a useless fool would date a feminist ..
They are a bunch of retarded dimwits
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by wofayouths(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tinalex26:

Really? Then you must go back to school. Learn to read!!
Re: I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience by wofayouths(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
how old are you still wearing pampas around 40 already? Or 50?

Abeg ask that fellow

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband L!b!do Is Too Strong To Handle..i Can't Cope / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? / If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.