Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. (7614 Views)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 23, 2011
@ photo

if those are the kind of marks the op is referring to [btw those arent tribal marks but incisions made by native doctors, and which i'd say about 45% of nigerians carry irrespective of ethnic group], then this thread is much ado about nothing.

the incidence of those marks may actually be higher than 45% because they're usually a protection against something, and all tribes do it, but some put theirs on other parts of the body besides the face.

op just say you dont feel the girl, end of story.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 3:49am On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

@ photo

if those are the kind of marks the op is referring to [btw those arent tribal marks but incisions made by native doctors, and which i'd say about 45% of nigerians carry irrespective of ethnic group], then this thread is much ado about nothing.

the incidence of those marks may actually be higher than 45% because they're usually a protection against something, and all tribes do it, but some put theirs on other parts of the body besides the face.

op just say you dont feel the girl, end of story.

Hers were actually more obvious than the one in the picture. That was just the picture that closely approximates the tribal marks on the face of the girl. Either way, they were still clearly visible any time I looked at her.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ok, no problem.

going by your signature, just meet people in broad daylight, with good lighting, so you dont carry pappy water while thinking it's mammy water, someday.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by toyemz(f): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2011
@ princek12

hi
could you pls reply to shy_one's post

I am quite intrigued in what your reply would be
smileythanks
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2011
kandikane, you have tribal marks too? They must be tiny, I didn't notice in any of your pictures.

I didn't even know ethnic groups in Guinea do that type of stuff.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

kandikane, you have tribal marks too? They must be tiny, I didn't notice in any of your pictures.

I didn't even know ethnic groups in Guinea do that type of stuff.

lol ofcourse not, I was been sarcastic. Nobody would dare mark my face.

Some tribes in Gambia do it but not on the face usually its on the upper arm or just below the neck. Its to ward of witches or if you have been very very sick to ward of evil spirits but they make it very tiny, tiny little strokes.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

lol ofcourse not, I was been sarcastic. Nobody would dare mark my face.

Some tribes in Gambia do it but not on the face usually its on the upper arm or just below the neck. Its to ward of witches or if you have been very very sick to ward of evil spirits but they make it very tiny, tiny little strokes.

If your parents were marked by your parents, would that have angered you? Or better yet, would you have directed that anger against your parents?
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Princek12, yes I would be angry and it would have been directed to my parents. Even if they did to ward of evil spirits I would be even more angry because why did they not take me to a man of God or imam to pray over me instead of inserted huge strokes on my face?
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2011

Just sayin,
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^Just don't get it though cool
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
Do you have tribal marks?

If so, what type? Adidas, parking lines or barcode?
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
ahahaaha, no I do not.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
Then why do you feel the need to respond to what I'm saying?
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2011
Because I just did not get it.

Its a forum, its my right to respond to anyone smiley
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Princek12(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

ahahaaha, no I do not.

Kandi, is calling yourself a tanned albino a code name for  saying you are a pretty, brown skinned lady?
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Because I just did not get it.

Its a forum, its my right to respond to anyone smiley

You didn't get my post?

Lines? Tribal marks?

I'd crack ur head with a hammer if I ever saw you in person for not getting that.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
lol@Blood_shed, I did not get it when you posted the pictures but after you used the word parking lines, barcodes and addidas, that is when I got it. Sorry oo.

@Princek12, no I use albino because I have been compared to albinos on here by a guy. It is Sarcasm.

You will not understand unless you see his posts.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by BloodShed1: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

lol@Blood_shed, I did not get it when you posted the pictures but after you used the word parking lines, barcodes and addidas, that is when I got it. Sorry oo.

Yeah, that's what I FV<K!N thought!!
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^whoaaaaaa!! Do not swear at me.

@OP, I found this on here ooo lol

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2orOcKB_SA&feature=player_embedded#at=53[/flash]
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Jackieugo(f): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
Shy-One:

I'm sorry but when I read this - I HURT INSIDE

Let me tell you why

Many people aren't forthright - they are so "politically correct" and so "etiquette proper" - that they will mask their feelings on REALLY IMPORTANT issues - which hurts because I DETEST IT sooo.

This scenario - a man misled by a "few marks" but goes ahead and has sex, spends the night(s) - and on and on til the break of more than one dawn.  She might have thought she "found the one."  To discover upon the end of a great weekend that she has been considered "a liar."

Come Monday - from a safe distance - the bomb is dropped by her Mr. Wonderful.  As a woman I would be enraged.  However, she sold herself cheap - she let a random stranger into her life too quickly w/no investigation/research.

Women:  I urge you to value yourself, who and what you are.  Don't sell yourself cheap.  If he waited for the 20 years before he even knew your name - he can wait some months so you can get to know each other - before you spread your beautiful legs.

Beware of Vermin
Well said Shy! OP you are really shallow. Your signature says it all.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Omolola1(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
Tribal Marks?

Ewwwww. . .
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by KennyG6(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
nothing wrong with a woman with tribal marks,
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
All of you saying the Op is shallow, stop being hypocrites.

If you are approached by an ugly man I am definitely sure you will walk away @females(I always say beauty is in the eye of the beholder because what you will see as ugly will be beautiful in another's eyes)

@the males, I am sure you will not approach an ugly woman in a club.

Ofcourse, there is nothing wrong with tribal marks but if you had big slashes on you face you will certainly not be happy about it.

If you like it na yor own
If you don't na yor own too.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by cold(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
Please there's everything wrong with tribal marks especially the Ijebu & Ogbomoso type

Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Jackieugo(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
kandiikane:

All of you saying the Op is shallow, stop being hypocrites.

If you are approached by an ugly man I am definitely sure you will walk away @females(I always say beauty is in the eye of the beholder because what you will see as ugly will be beautiful in another's eyes)

@the males, I am sure you will not approach an ugly woman in a club.

Ofcourse, there is nothing wrong with tribal marks but if you had big slashes on you face you will certainly not be happy about it.

If you like it na yor own
If you don't na yor own too.

Speak for yourself there. I for one don't treat people as such. I'm not shallow. I wouldn't stop talking to someone just cause they're ugly. Now if they have an ugly personality and are stuck up, rude, etc., that's another story. Looks aren't everything to some people. My mother has tribal marks also and I think she's very beautiful.  ->>
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
Like I said again if you find tribal marks attractive na yor own, If you don't na yor own too.

All I am saying you will not give a guy/girl your number in the streets or wherever if you do not find them attractive,

Looks always comes first when you first meet someone.

I am certainly sure I did not write do not talk to someone just because they are ugly.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
^-- I think most people find dimples attractive, at least
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by kandiikane(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- I think most people find dimples attractive, at least

lol, cheek. Its just one
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by Natasha2(f): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ op dammit you are soo .  . . did she ask for tribal mark you should know that most of this people with tribal marks didn't have the chance to say no they were giving these marks when they were little and could do absolutely nothing about it. Just imagine if you were among them and then the world gets to discriminate you for it, how would you feel? Its bad enough already that she has the mark why add more to her wounds by quiting your friendship with her just because of a crime she never committed  and gosh if hers is jut like the one in the pic then its really nothing in fact you haven't seen anything. And seriously doesn't this sound stupid in your ears or are you deaf? no offence   i'm just wondering if you can actually hear your self saying this, infact say it right now I quit talking to her upon discovering she has tribal marks on her face'' gosh dammit it sounds so lame and stup.id . How can you say she hid it from you? did she expect that if you knew you wouldn't talk to her again so because she has tribal marks she should tell everyone she meets '' i have tribal marks o can you cope? '' rubbish if she covers her tribal  marks so what at least it was not her choice, if make up an cover the marks she never asked for why won't she do it ? dammit you are so immature for thinking and talking this way
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Jackieugo: Your mom is fine  grin Let me stop before I say something you find disrespectful, lol. But she is good looking.
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by cold(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^It comes naturally to the Igbos tongue
Re: I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. by ektbear: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2011
If that is the case, Igbo woman kwenu, then! tongue

Or however you'd say it. How would you say something like that in Igbo?  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You The Michelle To His Barack? / What Is This Man Doing To Himself With This BIG Woman? / Ladies Get In Here!! See Nigeria's Sexiest Male In His Underwear !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.