Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? (8422 Views)

Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤ / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
r231:

^^^^^nope

yes they are.

dated a couple of light skins before.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by toyemz(f): 12:57am On Apr 24, 2011
totally agree with this statement:

mrs potato's quote:
I
am not in favour of light skin men no because I hat them but because i dont feel any physical and emotional attraction for them. As for Dark skin men, OMG! That one will make me Hot. Confirm!

There is just something very off putting with a light skinnned guy
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2011
I don't really have a skin preference but i tend to think darker skin is nice, i always hear my friends saying light skin guys are crazy though, i've date lightskin and did not think that was true.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Tosinville(m): 1:10am On Apr 24, 2011
Sincerely i'm about to come up with a topic like diz 4 real & am also wondering why is that?lol
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26am On Apr 24, 2011
if it were a thread on dark skinned black women now, some people will be singing to another tune.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 1:27am On Apr 24, 2011
hmm this thread is about light men, u mean if they were bashing dark men? and why would they be singing another tune?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

if it were a thread on [b]dark skinned black women [/b]now, some people will be singing to another tune.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 1:35am On Apr 24, 2011
AGAIN,, i ask WHY?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2011
because i guess its easy to poke fun at light skinned people (men) but if it were a thread poking fun at dark skinned women, some people will be getting over sensitive, because it seems to be a "touchy" subject for some people.
but whatever, may y'all continue.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 1:38am On Apr 24, 2011
but im wondering why u cant use wat u are saying for dark skin men, why are u using dark skin women, this post is about MEN
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38am On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

but im wondering why u cant use wat u are saying for dark skin men, why are u using dark skin women, this post is about MEN
because its mainly the women that are commenting, duh.
gosh.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

because its mainly the women that are commenting, duh.
gosh.

duh exactly so they are talking about MEN NOT WOMEN, go make ur own post about dark women then, ill follow grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Goldieluks: 1:42am On Apr 24, 2011
Lmao@thread
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

duh exactly so they are talking about MEN NOT WOMEN, go make your own post about dark women then, ill follow grin
i've just realized I've been trading words with someone that is very much daft. go and re-read my post again, and maybe then it'll sink into your head.

@post
if this were about dark skinned women now, the thread would be over 10 pages long. lol
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i've just realized I've been trading words with someone that is very much daft. go and re-read my post again, and maybe then it'll sink into your head.

@post
if this were about dark skinned women now, the thread would be over 10 pages long. lol

lol no i got ur point a long time ago,, just joshin u, take it easy
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 3:15am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

if it were a thread on dark skinned black women now, some people will be singing to another tune.

Na true you talk.

I do not have a skintone preference. I have met quite alot of lightskin men but I seem to date darkskin men. I just love the contrast between my skintone and theirs.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 24, 2011
@ topic

you can love someone because they're beautiful, or they can be beautiful because you love them.

famous quote.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Ranoscky(m): 3:52am On Apr 24, 2011
white skin men?

With that their prick wey be lyk raw sausage?

Some girls can piank anything wey dey for truosser sha!
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by MsPotato(f): 4:38am On Apr 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

white skin men?

With that their prick wey be lyk[b] raw sausage?[/b]

Some girls can piank anything wey dey for truosser sha!

That is a very unsensible post. isnt it the same when people call yours burned or overcook sausage? undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Ranoscky(m): 4:54am On Apr 24, 2011
Dont take it serious, girl. Just kidding, you know?!
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by african1(f): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2011
I like my guys tall DARK and handsome. I always thought light skinned were more feminine, until i met my current boyfriend. He is light skinned, super cute, and totally manly.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by tpia1: 5:23am On Apr 24, 2011
light skinned, super cute, and totally manly.

^^that's right.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by african1(f): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2011
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by tpia1: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2011
^^not a prob. wink
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Zahnda(f): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2011
I exclusively prefer ultra dark tall men. I can have hundreds of Will Smiths in one room with me and not one will raise my temperature. But let a deep dark brotha (with an accent) stride in and my 'Who Be That' antennae goes into a total frenzy. There's something deeply sensual about dark skin IMO, and to me it represents extra masculinity, strength, beauty, dignity and all things fcuktastic in a man. Light skinned men do nothing for me, and I do equate their lightness to femininity. Of course none of this has any scientific or biological basis, just a preference and laws of attraction don't have to make sense or be proven to be true.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by iice(f): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2011
Not really that bothered with his color or looks. Just how much attractive his brain is, is what concerns me
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2011
^^uh huh. Abeg una offer iice intelligent babboon. Looks nor matta foe her side. cheesy
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2011
i take back what i said earlier about "dark" referring to tan for white people. i guess dark usually means dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. i forgot that for white people dark and light is usually based upon hair color and not skin, like other ethnicities.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2011
93.67% of Black africans are dark skinned, according to the laws of science you are most likely to come across a dark skinned black African than a light skinned black African we can conclude that you have little to no preference

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2011
^^Post in the scientific law that said that.
Otherwise that post is irrelevant.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

93.67% of Black africans are dark skinned, according to the laws of science you are most likely to come across a dark skinned black African than a light skinned black African we can conclude that you have little to no preference

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

If I may ask, where did you find this info?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2011

I don't know if that picture is availibe in Zambia

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.