Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? (8419 Views)

Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤ / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

93.67% of Black africans are dark skinned, according to the laws of science you are most likely to come across a dark skinned black African than a light skinned black African we can conclude that you have little to no preference

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
I'm sure some groups more than others, but i doubt that high percentage. but then again, what is the yardstick being used to measure "dark" i wonder. i would say probably 80% at highest.

@Igwe's map
its funny how people say horn of Africans are so light skinned, yet that map says otherwise. maybe they are using creams, who knows
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2011
That Data of yours is wrong.

My country is in the brown zone but it is still wrong.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I'm sure some groups more than others, but i doubt that high percentage. but then again, what is the yardstick being used to measure "dark" i wonder. i would say probably 80% at highest.

@Igwe's map
its funny how people say horn of Africans are so light skinned, yet that map says otherwise. maybe they are using creams, who knows 

At the of day, Skintones in Africa Range Ranges from Ivory , yellow, Paw paw, Pumpkin, mahogany to ebony etc.
Depends what you considered dark. I think your dark is from paw-paw downwards. I myself I have a reddish skintone and I myself consider myself dark.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2011
^ ^ ^
true, they have Senegal, Gambia, and Sierra Leone in the brown side? i know they usually have extremely dark skin.
looks like someone made that map at home lol
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2011
The Amaka, where are these people from?

http://www.storyculture.com/.a/6a00d83420ecf153ef0115700a797d970b-500wi

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

[font=times]I don't know if that picture is availibe in Zambia

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Can you please post where you found this info so we can all see it?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2011
African brown is still dark skinned, stoopid people

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

The Amaka, where are these people from?

http://www.storyculture.com/.a/6a00d83420ecf153ef0115700a797d970b-500wi

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
most likely Ethiopia. but then again, its only half of ethiopians that look like that. i know for sure that the average Senegalese person is darker than the average Somali. im more than sure that the map is all wrong.

Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
well your map is saying otherwise, so who is really the dumb one? undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2011
@That link that boy is unlikely African.

@Amaka, if you mean darkskin as in the shade of very very dark then no. The average Gambian has a browny skintone.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Must you resort to calling others names because your not getting your point across? Honestly, do you think that will make you any more credible?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2011
Africans are dark skinned people, 93.67% of them are dark sided, compared to white, the ones who are lighter sided compared to white are the whites from Southern Africa and North Africa, you are most likely to come across a dark skinned African undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

Africans are dark skinned people, 93.67% of them are dark sided, compared to white, the ones who are lighter sided compared to white are the whites from Southern Africa and North Africa, you are most likely to come across a dark skinned African undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Ok, that's all good and dandy but where are you getting this info from?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2011
Calm down calm down calm down, everyone show your funky a*ses and let us see what you are compared to a white person grin, whether you are as light as a white person, or darker to a white person, that is how we compare skin color, and sorry to break hearts, most Africans are on the darker side

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe please give us the link to that data. Because central southern Africans have copper skintones which to me is not dark and neither light. The average somalian is not yellow toned. The skintoned might be light compared to the darker counter parts but when you put them in front of you they are light brown. Unless if that is what you consider light but then it will disapprove your 97.3%.

Why would you compared Darkskin to white? I thought we were talking about lightskin and darkskin.

To whites we are all darkskinned.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

Calm down calm down calm down, everyone show your funky a*ses and let us see what you are compared to a white person grin, whether you are as light as a white person, or darker to a white person, that is how we compare skin color, and sorry to break hearts, most Africans are on the darker side

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Look, no one is disputing that black people are darker than white people but where the hell is all this info coming from?! You think you'd just throw around info and we all nod our heads in agreement? Just post the link(s) and so we can read these things for ourselves. Would it kill you to do that?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOOL so in comparison to white people? I KNEW IT! blacks will always use white people or white achievements as their yardstick of measurement. sick beings.
everyone is dark against white people, DUH.
yawn. . .
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2011
Give me a email and I will pass it through, 93.67% of Africans are dark skinned, so generally there is no preference because you are most likely to come across a dark skinned black African

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2011
The Amaka is light skin a achievement? That is why everyone looks down on Africans undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

The Amaka is light skin a achievement?  That is why everyone looks down on Africans  undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
i didn't say being light skinned is an achievement, dummy. i said blacks always use whites AND/OR white achievements as their yardstick for everything.
and besides, the topic itself is about light skinned men. no one was talking about light skinned AFRICAN men only. 
please commot for hia
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2011
Ofcourse you are comparing it to a white person.

Noone is looking down on Africans but you just cannot bust out with 93.7% percent is Darkskinned. Africa has many skintone varieties.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2011
The Amaka you are a proper bytch, let us see your picture you are probably one of those insecure skin bleachers  shocked and to the Zambia ho dark skin has its own skin tones you good for nothing junk

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Ofcourse you are comparing it to a white person.

Noone is looking down on Africans but you just cannot bust out with 93.7% percent is Darkskinned. Africa has many skintone varieties.

not really. because what we Nigerians/Africans call "high yellow" or very light skinned is tan for a white person. so i really believe its best not to compare.
so someone like Monalisa Chinda will be seen as "dark" because she's not white?

Igwe419:

The Amaka you are a proper bytch, let us see your picture you are probably one of those insecure skin bleachers  shocked and to the Zambia ho dark skin has its own skin tones you good for nothing junk

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
awwww, you have to resort to getting personal because you're frustrated? lol, yawn.
God blessed me with my skin tone, and i love the skin I'm in. NOW BITE ME! grin
since you are all for pictures, how about we see yours?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2011
Smh @ this discussion. All is this could easily be solves yet Igwe419 is dragging it on tongue
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2011
Amaka my last comment was referring to Igwe. If you did read my comment you did see I said Africa's skintone comes in many variety. To the whites If you are black you are darkskinned.
A black's *high yellow" is not considered a tan. A tan is when your skin goes darker in the sun. Even whites call tanned people dark.
Have you ever heard the phrase where Italians are call 'Tall dark and handsome'. None was comparing until igwe came in.

I am not surprised Igwe419 is a white man.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2011
Hahaha I'm Lebanese from Owerri so I don't really care how light you are the matter of fact is you are dark skinned, I am tanned and I consider myself dark because that is my skin tone  undecided, why don't we see your picture The Amaka maybe we will get a clearer picture

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2011
93.67% of Africans are dark skinned, you are most likely to come across a dark skinned African so there is no other perfrence

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2011
^^^ Smh undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419:

93.67% of Africans are dark skinned, you are most likely to come across a dark skinned African so there is no other perfrence

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
the thread is on light skinned men in general, who made it specific to Africans alone? undecided

EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE THIS LOSER!!!
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2011
What about we the 'green skinned men', do the ladies love us?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2011
Crude Oil:

Wettin be green skin?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Igwe419: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2011
Africans have a low opinion of themselves, that is why alot of people look down o you  undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by aminalib(f): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2011
Crude Oil:

lmaooo i really just laughed, ,,sounds like a case of gangrene sir grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack / A Cheating Wife / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.