Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? (8421 Views)

Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤ / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2011

snappiah! said:
Light skinned men are sexy.

r231 said:
^^^^^nope
grin grin

They are s3xy. just like Chima said, they are still black men which makes them part of the greatest of all however, as far as preference goes, for me the darker the better. I'm talking the sun isn't shining and yet they still have that shine spot dark. cheesy It's such a pure and beautiful complexion!!! Dark skinned men get my attention first. Besides I want dark skinned offspring smiley. Esp. living in a country where it looks like mixed race will be the dominant one in the future generations, I want to keep it pure.

LOL@ Igwe's lying azz grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Ranoscky(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

hmmm was it senseless wen u could not understand grin grin happy easter oooo
Eya, my sista, HAPPY EASTER to you too O! cheesy (stil senseless, tho)
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by agreene: 10:51pm On May 31, 2012
I am of mixed race and I definitely prefer dark skinned me ....someone like Djimon Hounsou. He is just so handsome...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.