Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (34160 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Angrygoat: 8:13am On May 05, 2021
Spectranet 10k for 25gig plus another bonus nonsense. At the end network issue. Na mtn I dey use now
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Reference(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2021
Observer007:

In other words, purchasing power parity (PPP).

He's not seeking affordability, just cost.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Excessnation: 8:14am On May 05, 2021
You are such a liar. What do you use 100tb for?
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
bro i am not here to argue with you. in japan where i am. u can use 1000tb if your power reach and no one will reduce your speed. stop using naija scamming networks to judge international networks
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 05, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
bro i am not here to argue with you. in japan where i am. u can use 1000tb if your power reach and no one will reduce your speed. stop using naija scamming networks to judge international networks

Neither am i here to argue with you.

Thresholds can be 1tb or 2tb or 100gb or 500gb.

The reason you have threshold is because of network overload. If everyone uses truely unlimited internet, nobody will be able to use the internet.

Customers are allocated threshold to avoid congestion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Excessnation: 8:16am On May 05, 2021
He won’t bleep you.
SweetCunt97:
You enjoying the country?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Reference(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2021
Excessnation:
And you believe him. You be ode oo. He was just joking. Data is actually cheaper in Nigeria than in China.

Yeah. About right. The illustration.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Excessnation: 8:17am On May 05, 2021
Look at this.
sgtponzihater1:

Not true

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Come and adopt me wayooooo

Lol na internet u go eat ni
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2021
Excessnation:
You are such a liar. What do you use 100tb for?

Do you have a comprehension problem ?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by awulio(f): 8:19am On May 05, 2021
F
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by awulio(f): 8:19am On May 05, 2021
USA $50 gives me unlimited data and unlimited free calls in the the USA.....Wifi $40 1TB ....Whole family normally uses 900GB per month. Yes everything in the home is connected to internet. We mostly stream stuff

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Excessnation: 8:20am On May 05, 2021
You are the one that has a problem. Do you know what 100tb is? Or do you just want to spill trash
BarrElChapo:

Do you have a comprehension problem ?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2021
Excessnation:
And you believe him. You be ode oo. He was just joking. Data is actually cheaper in Nigeria than in China.

If you look at the parameters very well data isn't costly in 9ja. How many peeps can afford unlimited internet monthly in 9ja ? What's our spending power when it comes to data..
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2021
Excessnation:
You are the one that has a problem. Do you know what 100tb is? Or do you just want to spill trash

You definitely have a comprehension problem. Go and read the post again and ask yourself where in it did he infer that he uses 100tb ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by MyAmericandream(f): 8:23am On May 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
California, USA..
Roughly 40 USD per month.
Unlimited..
Which network?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2021
m4una:
100Gb for 13euro monthly, Italy
whaaat shocked
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Nigerians will be surprised we still av some of the cheapest data in d world
From what I see here, we have one of the most expensive data ISP's in the world. People pay 5k for unlimited internet with 50gb per second speed cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Johnsown1(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2021
Your TOP DEAL offer is ready! Get 2GB at N500 only. Dial *121*1# now to enjoy this offer.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29am On May 05, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:

Lol na internet u go eat ni
No naw. I'm strong o, can cook, clean, wash, bleep, work. Everything o check ghan
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:30am On May 05, 2021
Excessnation:
He won’t bleep you.
Guy its too early for nonsense. Talking as if una bleep instrument na gold. Mtcheeew.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by olasberguk(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2021
Here in Kazakhstan .

Tele2 we pay about 4000naira for 10gig but Facebook ,instragram ,telegram ,WhatsApp,and YouTube is absolutely free .......
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2021
highskies:
Here in the UK,

1) on a phone contract inclusive of 45gb to unlimited data - 55 to 100pounds per month

2) unlimited data, call and text bundle alone - 25 - 40pounds per month
Whats the phone model? And how long is the contract?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Derring: 8:32am On May 05, 2021
Proudlyngwa:
Mtn naija 24gig 2k5 which is approximately 6 dollars .

Special package though

3500 not 2500 my gee
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Larrykaysail(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2021
Unlimited data / Text and voice $40 mobile phone

Unlimited ATT (at&t ) for home $60
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Kobojunkiee: 8:33am On May 05, 2021
sunshineV:
here in lagos, it's 1500 for 1GB per 3days
How much would that amount to for someone who averages about 4-6 hours of movie watching/streaming a day?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2021
sunshineV:
here in lagos, it's 1500 for 1GB per 3days
You're buying expensive data

You can get 2 GB for 500, 2 days duration.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2021
Excessnation:
Look at this.

You are talking data, while I am telling you in reality. I pay £20 pound for unlimited data in my flat. Everyone uses the data, and our TV watching is only dependent on Data. My mobile is £10 pounds for unlimited calls and 4gb data. All on 3 mobile.

I spent much more in Nigeria on data. My smile unlimited was definitely more than 10k, and it wouldn't get us up to 2 weeks before it was useless to watch my TV.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Curious345: 8:36am On May 05, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Here in Ghazni , Afghanistan, it's 30 AFN for 25 gig. Two weeks.
Broooooooooh.. werin dey occur... Hiaaaan like seriously , Afghanistan for real ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Curious345: 8:38am On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
How much would that amount to for someone who averages about 4-6 hours of movie watching/streaming a day?
it will last for 20min
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by uuzba(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Nigerians will be surprised we still av some of the cheapest data in d world
You are not understanding something here.
In overseas countries, everybody has unlimited wired-data to the home at up to 60Gb/s data speed.
THEN ON TOP of that, they now have mobile phone data to use when outside.
That's why they can watch Netfilix, Hulu and other internet video/TV services.

We ONLY have limited mobile phone data and NO home data.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
why not try 300 for 1.5 gb for a week??

the code is *121*4#
Those are special offers and don't work in every line. You guys should stop making it sound like it's a standard data package, even after a few months it will stop working on your line.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Phone Section Chat Room / Welcome To Ikeja Computer Village, Kindly Share Your Experience / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.