Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (7125 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Isoke(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
LOL, based on my limited experience with Nigerian men (just having started dating one), I can safely say it's not just them American men try to pull that junk too!  On the first night out with my Nigerian he goes, "You're going to make me fall in love." to which I quickly replied, "Don't fall in love with the sex, but with me."

So far, so good, but who knows what kind of foolishness we could both get into.  I'm a little wary, especially with my feelings running higher and deeper for him than I want them too.  We shall see.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by amefi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

^ Its true

You don add all the girls for nairaland finsh

wen last u even suck br[i]east[/i] sef undecided

jealous?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Amefi I know u havent tasted nothing in 3years!! shocked shocked

I can swaar it undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BloodShed1: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Really?   undecided  Trust me that is not what they are saying.  

Oh yes it IS. African men are overall depicted as very masculine, in every sense of the word, BELIEVE THAT!!

Where do you live?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by amefi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

Amefi I know u havent tasted nothing in 3years!! shocked shocked

I can swaar it undecided

I kn say na my Goldieluks dey turn ur limbic centre upside down. Guess wot? U wi neva see/ smell her pants let alone try action. Too bad 4 u.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Oh yes it IS. African men are overall depicted as very masculine, in every sense of the word, BELIEVE THAT!!

Where do you live?

America. Believe whatever boosts your ego. lipsrsealed

LMAO@African men are overall depicted masculine by AA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OOoh lawd!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol i don't know where he got that from.  grin

I kno a perfect example of the type of man described.
Amefi is a player! grin grin Gotta respect his game tho!

I don't know where he gotten it from either because I laughed when I read that and was like IF HE REALLY know what is often SAID then he wouldn't be too chummy. But hey! I believe people have the rights to dream. cheesy

How can you give respect to a player that suckered a dummy? undecided shocked
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by amefi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@African men are overall depicted masculine by AA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OOoh lawd!

Mrs. Chima is awake,

Gudday Mrs. Chima. Hw market go b 2day na?

I dey ur side ooooo. I dey hail!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
** Chuckles **

Goldielucks must hear and see this
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BloodShed1: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OOoh lawd!

Are you dumb? How am I trying to boost my ego?

I don't know where in America you stay, but all the times I went over there (and I go there alot), people were saying the same thing, I know of countless women, especially black over in the US and in the UK who consciously avoid African men because they are known for not taking crap from women.

Just like I know and know of many men who avoid Black women because alot of them are known for having an attitude problem, NOT ALL, but alot.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Are you dumb? How am I trying to boost my ego? Getting emotionally defensive huh?

I don't know where in America you stay, but all the times I went over there (and I go there alot), people were saying the same thing, I know of countless women, especially black over in the US and in the UK who consciously avoid African men because they are known for not taking crap from women.

Just like I know and know of many men who avoid Black women because alot of them are known for having an attitude problem, NOT ALL, but alot.

LMAO@the altered story  grin grin grin grin grin grin 

Just stick with the oyinbo women and you will be ALRIGHT.   wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrCork17: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
well i loved Mrs Chima the moment she showed me her thong. it waz loovvve at first sight! wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BloodShed1: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@the altered story  grin grin grin grin grin grin 

Just stick with the oyinbo women and you will be ALRIGHT.   wink

No, I'm just asking you how I was boosting my ego. And where did I change my stance.

Exactly, you don;t have anything intelligent to say so you resort to ad-hominems. And since when did I say I prefer oyinbo women?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well i loved Mrs Chima the moment she showed me her thong. it waz loovvve at first sight! wink

You sure it wasn't Rupaul?   tongue  I heard he has sexy legs and trimmed balls.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2011
Blood_Shed:

No, I'm just asking you how I was boosting my ego. And where did I change my stance.

Exactly, you don;t have anything intelligent to say so you resort to ad-hominems. And since when did I say I prefer oyinbo women?

Seriously? undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Jiah011(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
I completely understand this post. I last went to Naija for the funeral of a close relative. I was beyond myself with grief. This guy I had never met came to the funeral because he was the son of the family friend and stayed with all the guests that had come for the funeral. I am always making new friends so I talked with him a few times, which helped keep my mind in a positive place during the funeral. What did we speak of? Very general and obtuse things you discuss with people you first meet. Nothing special! 3 days later, this guy had called his father all the way down to the village (without my knowledge) and told him he loved me and was ready to marry me! I was telling this guy and his father I was not interested at all, especially in someone who was a stranger to me! They wouldn't listen. Luckily, I went back home and didn't have to talk to him again. No friendship. He just went from A to Z! I was disgusted and terribly upset. I came for a funeral and this joker had other plans. Is this commonplace in Naija? Seriously, is this the norm? I have been trying to make sense of this myself tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Princek12(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
obowunmi:

Apparent cultural difference -- if you can't handle this, don't marry directly from Nigeria --- marry someone like yurself with an American background -- otherwise, you might get urself in a hot mess.

true talk. maybe she should even marry an African-American man. At least the African-American man will most likely not tell her he loves her, but he would call her names like "boo," "wifey (not wife)," and "baby mama." At least she would not have to worry about hearing the word love for a long time.

The men professing their love for you does not preclude you from dating them for at least two years, as you claim in your post. And maybe they luuuuuuv what they see, as in they luuuuuuv you but do not yet love you.

luuuuv is different from love. Y'all need to up your street knowledge. Next time ask the guys whether they luuuuuuv you or love you? I am sure you know the difference. If not, I cannot help you. Post your pic and let me see if I luuuuuuuv you.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
OK, IF THEY DNT TELL U THEY LOVE YOU, U GO THEY VEX, IF THEM TELL YOU, U GO SAY THEIR OWN TOO MUCH

DNT FUCCKING TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW THOSE GUYS WNT SUM MUFUCKING AMERICAN GREEN CARD,
cming here on nairaland to report wnt stop them frm telling you we love you tho.
by the way, can you please post your pic, and let me see if i can join the list of ppl telling you i love you, cuz i want to marry u oo. u are too fine self even tho i neva see you!!! post ur pic abeg lol grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by queene(f): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ms. Potato:

Even there is Im sure is not as much as Nigerian men do. wink
my God this is so funny, guys pls sofri sofri oo, b4 i collect querry say i dey disturb customers.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima1(f): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maybe their definition of loff is like saying hello.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by tpiadotcom: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
It's only Nigerian Men. I believe they think that'll make us more interested in 'em. As if it's Love that only gets us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) / Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done / Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.