Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (7124 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BABE3: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2011
Dont mind them! When they say sh1t like that, I'm like "Do you actually think I'm that silly to agree that you love me?"   "After 2 days?" " Am I Jesus?"

That's why I like a AA men or any other race in general, in this aspect. (NOTE to NL men, I'm not dissing you guyz o!).

They keep real instead of saying "I love you", they say"Girl, you sexy" of "I want to 4uck you" (lmao)

Like just keep it real. Keep it 100!  smiley  It's works better! wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by InkedNerd(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2011
chidiluv3r:

EXACTLYYYY!!!! do they think it works its actually is quite creeperish, it puts me off completely. its such a turn off !!!!!
jay bee:

It apparently works on some Nigerian woman hence the reason why they still do it.
Professing love is sometimes the passport to pucci in naija-land. So i heard grin grin grin grin grin

lol lol grin

BABE!:

Dont mind them! When they say sh1t like that, I'm like "Do you actually think I'm that silly to agree that you love me?"   "After 2 days?" " Am I Jesus?"

That's why I like a AA men or any other race in general, in this aspect. (NOTE to NL men, I'm not dissing you guyz o!).

They keep real instead of saying "I love you", they say"Girl, you sexy" of "I want to 4uck you" (lmao)

Na wa o!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BABE3: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2011
Inky shush! tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by InkedNerd(f): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ Ok o lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by otokx(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2011
You are meeting the wrong Nigerian men
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by InkedNerd(f): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2011
otokx:

You are meeting the wrong Nigerian men

She's not meeting these men, she's just talking about random everyday men you may come across on the streets of Naija.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

[size=48pt]HOW DARE U!! angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by chibaby5(f): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2011
Itz not just Nigerian men. The word LOVE has been genarally abused so it doesnt carry any weight to it i.e No real meaning
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2011
^ have u told me you LOVE me today!! angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BABE3: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

She's not meeting these men, she's just talking about random everyday men you may come across on the streets of Naija.

Don't mind him-- some people can't comprehend simple English sentences.  cheesy

@ 190 Wetin?  angry,  Oh you're one of those men?? Lmao   ahahahah! buhahahah! tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

@ 190 Wetin?  angry,  Oh you're one of those men?? Lmao   ahahahah! buhahahah! tongue[/color]

HALT!!

I dont abuse the word LOVE when i use it, i mean it so count me out and stop this generalization
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by chibaby5(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2011
190:

^ have u told me you LOVE me today!! angry angry smiley
wink

I dnt gat to say it tho. I dnt hate u smiley
U ma dawwg tongue wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by amefi(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2011
chidiluv3r:

your not even serious haha. im[b] gorgeous [/b] and there is no need for me to put up my picture just use your imagination mtchewwww

*Being gorgeous means different things to different people. You could be over-weight and look gorgeous to some people and to others reverse is the case. You could be so parfectly built in height, shape and appearance, and still look far from being gorgeous to some people and vice versa.

*My imagination has failed me on many occasions in this regard. I would rather you put up your pic. I mean it, you could be lucky to have my undiluted love. Cheers.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by chidiluv3r(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2011
if all of you men can agree with me that you cant say i  LOVE you  the first day u meet someone then we're all on the same page, if not, then you're prolly the exact men im talking about. period.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by chidiluv3r(f): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2011
amefi:

*Being gorgeous means different things to different people. You could be over-weight and look gorgeous to some people and to others reverse is the case. You could be so parfectly built in height, shape and appearance, and still look far from being gorgeous to some people and vice versa.

*My imagination has failed me on many occasions in this regard. I would rather you put up your pic. I mean it, you could be lucky to have my undiluted love. Cheers.

which kind love? haha . ur so persistent about this pic, abeg leave am. so the whole world will see my face and i will be on billboards all over the place just like that. it wont work o!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BABE3: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2011
Won NIGHT-E

When I say you guyz  misuse the clause "I love you", I mean it! Like, it's crazy! I'm not generalizing, it's the fact!

And when I say Nigerian men, i don't mean all Nigerian men--  cool

Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

Won NIGHT-E

When I say you guyz  misuse the clause "I love you", I mean it! Like, it's crazy! I'm not generalizing, it's the fact!

And when I say Nigerian men, i don't mean all Nigerian men--  cool

Babe!

But have i used that word on you before angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by BABE3: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Exactly my point "You're are delusional" hehehehehe-- grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2011
^ Must u xpose me in public angry angry

I would keep using it on you till u get tired angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by amefi(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2011
chidiluv3r:

which kind love? haha . your so persistent about this pic, abeg leave am. so the whole world will see my face and i will be on billboards all over the place just like that. it wont work o!

Ok babe, i can perceive you are kind hearted and secretive. Could you pls hit me so that i can wisper into your ear, a more coded way of showing me your gorgous look.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by obowunmi(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2011
Apparent cultural difference -- if you can't handle this, don't marry directly from Nigeria --- marry someone like yurself with an American background -- otherwise, you might get urself in a hot mess.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
sooooo true @ topic.
sooooo true. not all but
most of the ones I know. grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by andy1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
itz nt only 9ja men dat do dis. d ladies r also guilty of dis crime, was home in december last year, ,oboy come see 9ja ladies 1nce they hear say i frm us. Guy come see treatment. Notin wey i no hear with my ear, bt as ømö ìkø wey i be i enjoy d treatment to d fullest, i also collect sum xtra xtra sumtin. Bt made no promises sha, lol
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
Haven't you heard of love at first sight?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
SOOOOOOOOO TRUE! when i was in naija, i felt like punching the crap outta some of them. its so annoying and it borders the line of harassment!
i mean, its sooo lame, and ugly, and creepy, and just "UGGGHHHHHHHH!"

just finished watching Butterfly with Genevieve and Ramsey Noah. Ramsey did the same exact thing when "toasting" Genevieve. "you are so beautiful, can i talk to you?" two days later "i want to marry you, i am in love with you, you are the love of my life" SERIOUSLY?!

yuck.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
jay bee:

It apparently works on some Nigerian woman hence the reason why they still do it.
Professing love is sometimes the passport to pucci in naija-land. So i heard grin grin grin grin grin

Is that how you got that puccy last night? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MsPotato(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
Inked, i didnt say all but I said Most wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I don't know where Nigerian men have gone wrong. I think our parents generation was the last generation of REAL Naija men because all I see are pv$$i£s.

Even Nollywood portrays this. Man getting slapped by his woman and is CLEARLY in the wrong, yet HE kneels and apologises. What's funny is, western Black men look at Nigerian/African men as being the masculine, no-nonsense type. They have no idea.

Really?   undecided  Trust me that is not what they are saying.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by TLore(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
Not all Nigerian men. If you believe so then you've not met me, or SOME of the people I know.

And also, Nigerian women do this too. Its even worse if you either are boxed up and/or have a car.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Really?   undecided  Trust me that is not what they are saying.  

lol i don't know where he got that from.  grin

I kno a perfect example of the type of man described.
Amefi is a player! grin grin Gotta respect his game tho!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by amefi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol i don't know where he got that from. grin

I kno a perfect example of the type of man described.
Amefi is a player! grin grin Gotta respect his game tho!

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! by 190: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ Its true

You don add all the girls for nairaland finsh

wen last u even suck br[i]east[/i] sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Nigerian And He Does This / Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.