Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. (46544 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Muna4real(f): 6:56am On May 05, 2021
shege45:
like this, you can’t say no to sex with him. He is using ds one to hold u but doesn’t want commitment

We're not sexing.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by akinlolu26624: 6:56am On May 05, 2021
Was it ever real if the feelings dies immediately

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by SweetiliciousD: 7:23am On May 05, 2021
Muna4real:

You are crazy

Hmmmm Your mouth...

Little wonder bros ran for cover.... Think again.

IF only for the memory of his gboola.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by chronique(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!

Your Maga is paying and you are complaining; what exactly do you want?

5 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by vickydevoka(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
Ask him to give u his family members phone number. Ask each of them wen last dere brother sent money to them, u will be shock with there response

7 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Nathaniel111(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
soberdrunk:

Its "Pension" scheme..... angry

Yea.. enjoy your pension while it last.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Cnach: 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
I do it too but believe me none of the girls I do this to i can accept into my life even with a private jet attached. Most of them are still in sch I knew I once promised to be of a help. May b they won't be free to say to hell with all men

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by tiswell(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
he go still fvck you

brake pad ko, brake down ni
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.
Be careful of him seeing you again because he would want to rape you. He will feel he's paid you for something that you don't know of now. It's the way they think.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by GeneralPula: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
Audio money
Audio concern
Audio boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by pedrilo: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
I have done this b4 wen I realised I didnt really spend on her durin d relationship tho she was loyal and bleeps me anytime and anywhere.
I did it to make up in some kinda way.
I transferred huge sums to her on 3 occasions without her asking or expecting it.
She kept wondering n asking why but I told her not to worry but enjoy.
But wen she started suspecting if I used her for ritual, I cut her off totally.
No be me u go use play

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Be careful of him seeing you again because he would want to rape you. He will feel he's paid you for something that you don't know of now. It's the way they think.
It won't be rape.. Considering Okafors law..

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Mrlouis: 9:14pm On May 20, 2021
THAT'S A VIRULENT STRAIN OF SIMPING. THIS TYPE NO GET CURE. grin

11 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Timblaze(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2021
Op, enjoy your pension. Or should I send my account details to be collecting. Woman wit fake life, deep inside she dey happy�

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BetExpert: 9:15pm On May 20, 2021
Is that not how we used to feed our goat and chicken fat for some months till Christmas and New Year? He is simply preparing you for the slaughter ahead. Na ur toto go pay back his investments plus interest grin

3 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by greggng: 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
flexxyworld:

Women.. a lot must have transpired during those 3 month for bros too call it off.

When he put his dick inside her pussy , it was over sized so the guy dick was lost in the big ocean ....so he decided to call it off ....guys want tight pussy ...she may go for surgery to tighten the gap ...the big cork at the village really destroyed her pussy ....

6 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by pedrilo: 9:17pm On May 20, 2021
Mrlouis:
THAT'S A VIRULENT STRAIN OF SIMPING. THIS TYPE NO GET CURE. grin
Sharap
If u ever dated a girl that was loyal but u messed up at d end, if u hav conscience, u will try to mk her happy somehow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by padi94(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2021
Woman what art thy problem? A man does not do anything for you its a problem. They do for you now ots also an issue.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Bola146(f): 9:18pm On May 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
He's planning on a comeback game whereby he'll finally DESTROY the xyz....

It's a trap, better start rejecting them.

God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.
Abeg get out

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by WriterX(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2021
and my ex has been withdrawing the little I have without my information, I almost dance shoki when I finally got the information about the debits that have been going under the radar and yes I am planning a very wonderful birthday party for her so wonderful I can't begin to explain at the moment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Oluromantic: 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

He sincerely loves you. About initiating the break up. Look into it deeply, you probably started it. Perhaps you're not comfortable with how he's free with girls generally like you're feeling jealous or something likewise. A man can have 3 concubines, it never stops his genuine love for the real woman in his life. But he loves you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by micflo28(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
It’s pension to your sweet p*ssy. Kind of saying “Thank You”

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by maxlev1: 9:21pm On May 20, 2021
Wow! We do have millions of simps around so I am not surprise at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Promiseibritam: 9:22pm On May 20, 2021
He still love u but hard 4 him to open up
Even u you r still inlove with him if u r nt warn to stp sending u money

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Dre183(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Which damages?

Kpekus damage grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Splitmind: 9:22pm On May 20, 2021
Women and overthinking

3 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by romunu(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2021
That one no be frustration?
Muna4real:

I didn't frustrate him oh. It was during the lock down,i travelled home and after 3 months,he called it off.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Kebbiprince: 9:23pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Sends you money in your dream. Fake story by a fake girl

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Tyranny: 9:23pm On May 20, 2021
It happens lotta times, especially when the pussy stinks & we don't wanna let go...!

well, anybody else hungry?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Elock1: 9:24pm On May 20, 2021

What do you want to hear cos it seems his truth isn't enough for you. undecided

That is someone who genuinely cares about you and doesn't see his caring attitude as a big deal. Take it, enjoy it, there are still nice men in the world.
My brother the way women try hard to paint all men as evil..

I know I'm not a Saint, but the assemblies of God in me won't mk me do certain things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.