Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. (46533 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by micflo28(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2021
If you want to be effortlessly rich in Nigeria, be a woman. Nigerian men have a mastery of upturning their bank accounts to a woman just to get her laid.

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by UncleKoboko: 9:25pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
And that's because he's a useless fool.
More of him should be erased from this world.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by West2019(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
Ur juju dey wrk but it will soon expire
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by damorikoko(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
The reason isn't far fetched.

1. He is a SIMPle guy.

2. Your destiny kinda aligns with bringing him Goodluck.

3. He is indecisive

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by UncleKoboko: 9:27pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.
How did you know?
Madam account officer
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Luigi02(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2021
Another typical, average Nigerian girl
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by AnanseK(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
P
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.

He is definitely not planning a comeback. It’s just that he feels guilty and believes that you need that kind of help. He has nothing against you but the particular chemistry has faded away.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
That’s ur pension
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by pedrilo: 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
damorikoko:
The reason isn't far fetched.

1. He is a SIMPle guy.

2. Your destiny kinda aligns with bringing him Goodluck.

3. He is indecisive
Number 3 was d reason for me.
I built my first house in abuja at 27 while dating her.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Tonytonex(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
And you keep collecting.?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Lilpen3758: 9:31pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
they thing go dey sweet you die fucking another guy and cashing out from another guy .....I know as girls love that kind life
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2021
Maybe he is preparing future suya
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Dbarrzx: 9:32pm On May 20, 2021
U dey collect pension ni..
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by oneTIMEman(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2021
I still gift my Ex...I broke up with her coz she's two years older than I. She still don't know why we break up. She's a nice lady. Even day be yesterday, I sent her money. We talk on phone but have not met for 3 years now
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by InterpolEyes: 9:33pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

i send money to all the loyal girls i broke up with. but if he made the move to break up why didnt you try to fix it?
u must have been already cheating onhim be that
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BHigher(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2021
Is that you in the dp?

Muna4real:

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

We are done oh! Nothing can get us back.

Lol
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by emmnprince(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
frozen70:

He loves you and finds it difficult to leave you, at the same time his manlyness won't allow him to come out open

What I think you should do is keep keeping in touch with him

He will surprise you

May be, he wants to taste your faithfulness and see if you will quickly get another guy

He only stepped down for reasons best known to him

Stepped down indeed. When no be political post wey e dey follow a stronger dude drag!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by 99thEnemy(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Gabe427:
this nigger is smooth your now the side chick he keeping you at arm's length in case this one messes up ....

or your the wife material and he just wants to LovePeddler arround for a while

either ways you ain't done yet
grin grin grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by damorikoko(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
cool
pedrilo:

Number 3 was d reason for me.
I built my first house in abuja at 27 while dating her.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by muykem: 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
It has happened to me. This happened when the reason for break up is beyond your control and not the girl fault either.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Heavensent01(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2021
have you come across the words PLAN B before ?

don't take me too serious, I do sometimes for my ex but if she asked, I don't give out cash because I want to demonstrate caring

she broke up with me in a painful manner but thank God she did, wouldn't have meet my angel in human form

I do rendered assistance whenever she needed it, I stop when she want to be luring me back to sex her, the Pusey I unveil the door and service for good 3 years? it's a No No

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by emmnprince(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2021
pedrilo:

Sharap
If u ever dated a girl that was loyal but u messed up at d end, if u hav conscience, u will try to mk her happy somehow

Awon experienced simpleton you're not doing well!

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Lawalemi(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2021
He like you and not love you

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by stupidmod3: 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

he is telling u, u Re just there for d money

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by WorldRichest: 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

He knows you can never make money yourself, but he doesn't want you begging on the streets like a typical Almajari which you are.

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Philadelphia: 9:43pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Someone is preparing to use another person for blood money and the “usee” can’t still see the signs by the user.

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Unrated900(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

The jazz you did on him 2 years ago is till working
Better invest the money so by the time the charms clears off.
You won’t even see his hi on your Watsapp
Talkless of his break light

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by vower(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2021
muykem:
It has happened to me. This happened when the reason for break up is beyond your control and not the girl fault either.
the worse and most painful kind of breakup
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by pedrilo: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
emmnprince:

Awon experienced simpleton you're not doing well!
emma, if I slap u ehn.
We don turn mates because of nairaland abi
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
Will he do the same for his fellow man? Stupid idiot...

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by einsteine(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
He's simping. It's understandable. Every man has a simp phase where you are a total mumu man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.