Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq (15701 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government / Northern Leaders To FG: Demilitarise The North Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by LadyT(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
Are you people crazy? Which monkey just said the north only ruled for three years? Do we as nigerians even know the word democracy all we have seen is demo-crazy. You north have been in power for decades you are largely responsible for the state of your own northern regions and everyone elses that has been robbed and abused.

I don't want revenge I just no longer want to be joined with the north in anyway. Please let's go our own ways
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
[size=28pt]Any NYSC member from the South who goes to the North has a death wish and should be considered going there to commit suicide.ONLY A FOOL WILL JUMP INTO HELL WHEN GOD HAS ALREADY SHOWN THE PERSON THE WAY TO SALVATION.[/size]
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
southerners should start running back home save yourselves pls cry cry cry cry
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Virgo and LadyT
Do you know that for the past 24 hours I can't help wondering and wondering whether our forefathers and even the fathers and elders and so-called politicians of the south were blindfolded while those greedy people fell upon the deltans and the whole south and took away the oil revenues to dump for their generations abroad.
      I cannot allow somebody to fell upon me and take everything I want and I am still smiling and suffering, people should stop being afraid of them, their arrows and their threats of war and rise up to these oppressors. If they try any rubbish, the international community has already realized the cunning game they have played and will all tell them that enough is enough. They have r-a-p-ed Nigeria enough, right now we the youths are not keeping quiet like our fathers. We are not taking these rubbish and primitiveness anymore because we are a refined set of people with defined goals, they ain't drawing us back anymore. LET THE DIVISION BEGIN!

ak47mann:

southerners should start running back home save yourselves pls cry cry cry cry
Do I even know what they are still doing in that north? Who still live in the north? It is their Christian brothers there that I am pitying because when we finally divide SOON, they may use all of them to do peppersoup. Barbarians! killing people and breaking the hearts of mothers and their families.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
people never gonna believe that nigeria might part away one day from god spoke through their prophet from gadafi but nigeria withdrawn their ambassador from lybia embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann:

people never gonna believe that nigeria might part away one day from god spoke through their prophet from gadafi but nigeria withdrawn their ambassador from lybia embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
My stance long before Ghadaffi even said that has always been that people be given their countries (division into 4 or 5) so that resources may reach people as our population is outrageous much more now that some of us are greedily falling upon others in the name of f-r-e-a-king power and hatred for the religion of others.
They took away their ambassador from Libya as a sign of their wanting to remain united, tell me where is the U in the unity of this country?
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ivynwa:

My stance long before Ghadaffi even said that has always been that people be given their countries (division into 4 or 5) so that resources may reach people as our population is outrageous much more now that some of us are greedily falling upon others in the name of f-r-e-a-king power and hatred for the religion of others.
They took away their ambassador from Libya as a sign of their wanting to remain united, tell me where is the U in the unity of this country?
NIGERIA A FAILED STATE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed YOU ARE RIGHT LETS US QUIETLY DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY IN PEACE, TOO MUCH HUMANS SURVIVING ONLY IN OIL 120MILLION PEOPLE LEAVING ON HAND OUT FROM Federal GOVT. IT WILL NOT WORK. ivory coast they are the highest cocoa EXPORT IN WORLD and we have cocoa plenty in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided wasting embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by okunoba(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
@alj harem,  Southern Nigeria was never dependent on export earnings from the North before the discovery of oil, it was the other way round. Luggard Joined the country together so the North can share in the trading wealth of the South. The South was producing rubber and palm oil, these products back then were like what oil is today. The money from groundnut and cotton was very little.

Check out the utube video below, three min into the video will give you a better idea. Please don`t rewrite history, the North as always being dependent on the South. I have no problem with one region being richer, but lets not twist history.

Journey to Nationhood: Colonial legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBQ6eIrXKc&feature=related
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by virgo(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
okunoba:

@alj harem,  Southern Nigeria was never dependent on export earnings from the North before the discovery of oil, it was the other way round. Luggard Joined the country together so the North can share in the trading wealth of the South. The South was producing rubber and palm oil, these products back then were like what oil is today. The money from groundnut and cotton was very little.

Check out the utube video below, three min into the video will give you a better idea. Please don`t rewrite history, the North as always being dependent on the South. I have no problem with one region being richer, but lets not twist history.

Journey to Nationhood: Colonial legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBQ6eIrXKc&feature=related

Please tell them. It is so annoying when people display their ignorance with so much arrogance. But then, it is hardly surprising. We have lived with that misplaced arrogance for 38 years of the existence of this "country".
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
virgo:

Please tell them. It is so annoying when people display their ignorance with so much arrogance. But then, it is hardly surprising. We have lived with that misplaced arrogance for 38 years of the existence of this "country".
GBAM GBAM cool cool I TIREOOO FOR NIGERIAN PEOPLE TIME TO DO THINGS RIGHT IF NOT WAHALA DEY angry angry angry angry
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann:

NIGERIA A FAILED STATE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed YOU ARE RIGHT LETS US QUIETLY DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY IN PEACE, TOO MUCH HUMANS SURVIVING ONLY IN OIL 120MILLION PEOPLE LEAVING ON HAND OUT FROM Federal GOVT. IT WILL NOT WORK. ivory coast they are the highest cocoa EXPORT IN WORLD and we have cocoa plenty in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided wasting embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

120? We are talking about 150million people and where do you see the hand-out from federal govt because I have never benefitted anything from the govt, everything my parents used to raise me was hustled for by them. I myself I am still hustling for myself, no water from the govt, no health care, no free education, no love even. It's hate all around because you don't feel like you belong, it may even be the hatred that the system transmitted into these killers and bombers that they are spewing out GIGA (Garbage in, garbage out). A very uncaring nation that calls itself Nigeria. What is the use of saddling us all along when nothing gets to people, should we all be suffering forever?   undecided undecided
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ivynwa:

120? We are talking about 150million people and where do you see the hand-out from federal govt because I have never benefitted anything from the govt, everything my parents used to raise me was hustled for by them. I myself I am still hustling for myself, no water from the govt, no health care, no free education, no love even. It's hate all around because you don't feel like you belong, it may even be the hatred that the system transmitted into these killers and bombers that they are spewing out GIGA (Garbage in, garbage out). A very uncaring nation that calls itself Nigeria. What is the use of saddling us all along when nothing gets to people, should we all be suffering forever?   undecided undecided
NO WE WONT MY PARENTS TOO MY DAD IS AN INDUSTRIALIST TILL DATE NEVER GET HELP OR LOAN FROM NIGERIA GOVT I REMEMBER AS A KID MY DAD BROUGHT IN SOME JAPANESE ENGINEERS TO MOUNT GALVANIZING MACHINES IN HIS FACTORY TALKING ABOUT 20YRS AGO AND HE STILL MAINTAINED IT HE BUY PARTS NOW FROM CHINA B4 IT WAS JAPAN NO HELP FROM GOVT.THEY JUST KEEP SENDING THEIR FELLOW CRIMINALS AGENT CALL THEM TAX MEN TO DISTURB MY DAD angry angry angry angry
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann:

NO WE WONT MY PARENTS TOO MY DAD IS AN INDUSTRIALIST TILL DATE NEVER GET HELP OR LOAN FROM NIGERIA GOVT I REMEMBER AS A KID MY DAD BROUGHT IN SOME JAPANESE ENGINEERS TO MOUNT GALVANIZING MACHINES IN HIS FACTORY TALKING ABOUT 20YRS AGO AND HE STILL MAINTAINED IT HE BUY PARTS NOW FROM CHINA B4 IT WAS JAPAN NO HELP FROM GOVT.THEY JUST KEEP SENDING THEIR FELLOW CRIMINALS AGENT CALL THEM TAX MEN TO DISTURB MY DAD angry angry angry angry

LOL, your father must be a courageous man to be running such, how do these industries break even with no constant electricity? I am sure there are millions of people who were discouraged from running industries back home because of electricity. The money accrued from the oil should have been used to solve all those problems so that we can develop more, have more industries and more employment for people but the greedy ones will rather stash the money away for their generations that are presently squandering it and hanging their shoulders around in the name of elite families yet are being worshipped and adored by the very Nigerians their fathers have stolen from. We can't keep taking these rubbish, enough is enough. We need to move forward.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ivynwa:

LOL, your father must be a courageous man to be running such, how do these industries break even with no constant electricity? I am sure there are millions of people who were discouraged from running industries back home because of electricity. The money accrued from the oil should have been used to solve all those problems so that we can develop more, have more industries and more employment for people but the greedy ones will rather stash the money away for their generations that are presently squandering it and hanging their shoulders around in the name of elite families yet are being worshipped and adored by the very Nigerians their fathers have stolen from. We can't keep taking these rubbish, enough is enough. We need to move forward.
Is very sad but you know Nigerian govt not most business men in Nigeria depend on them.like my dad his factory has two transformers and two 88kv generators to power his company i respect his courage but me looking at Nigeria now i cant do business thier not in the north thank GOD we got no family business over there undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ak47mann/at73mann(sorry pls)
I gotta run along sweetheart, gotta finish my work at the office so that I can head home. Say me well to your father, it is the courage of people like him that still enable some Nigerians be able to get some little job buy garri follow others eat because the government cares for nobody. Take care okay and be good. kiss grin kiss
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ak47mann(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ivynwa:

@ak47mann/at73mann(sorry pls)
I gotta run along sweetheart, gotta finish my work at the office so that I can head home. Say me well to your father, it is the courage of people like him that still enable some Nigerians be able to get some little job buy garri follow others eat because the government cares for nobody. Take care okay and be good. kiss grin kiss
cool have a good day cool cool cool
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by tonyzaks: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
look @ bloody lier, hv u not heard about the massacre of innocent moslems @ kafanchan, zangon-kataf and kwoi? u must be very stupid for not telling the truth bloody coward.
if u are not up to date about what is happening that doesn't mean they are not. what is the difficulty in calling a sped by its name?
have the courage and say the truth however difficult, that will set you free, hypocrite. am from that area slowpoke. my house as i wrote this has been burnt to the ground. what other proof do i need?
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by tonyzaks: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
evamathis:

Mr man no make me vex for you this morning
why are you such a bloody liar
kai some people are demons

where were you last week when your people came and invdaded my peaceful village of KAGOMA southern Kaduna last week
out of the blues these animals came and sprayed bullets on innocent people
see ehn dont let me curse you this morning
who are you and where are you getting this information from,you think you can come and make a baseless accussation
you came to kill christains and are carrying dis-info about killed muslims here on nairaland ,you should be ashamed of yourself you bloody bigot you are here lying
in short I hold my peace

I am watching you come back hear and make statements of fact
we southern Kaduna people are proud christians we dont suck blood
try that madness again and youll know retaliation that you never saw coming
mark my words!!!

look @ bloody lier, hv u not heard about the massacre of innocent moslems @ kafanchan, zangon-kataf and kwoi? u must be very silly for not telling the truth bloody coward.
if u are not up to date about what is happening that doesn't mean they are not. what is the difficulty in calling a sped by its name?
have the courage and say the truth however difficult, that will set you free, hypocrite. am from that area & my house as i wrote this has been burnt to the ground. what other proof do i need?
is that all you can say, bring it on.
please do not discredit this great forum with your sentimental bona-fide schmuck*****!!!U
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Olumogun: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
The truth is that very soon or later
if we refuse to divide in PEACE,
God will divide us in PIECES.

One day, one day, it will happen.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Akosbaba(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2011
^^^and when we finally decide to divide,you think there won't be bloodshed over sharing of boundaries,resources etc.uhn
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by evamathis: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2011
U mr Tonzaks are the bonafide smuck
I am so sorry your house was burnt
All you had to say was that it was current news
I am not omnipresent for your info
Peace out
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by enomakos(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
southern shall returns to there state and let the northern bastards come and fight them in the south
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by manugbo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
A FRIEND FRM THE NORTH TOLD ME THAT U CAN USE N200 TWO HUNDRED NAIRA TO MAKE A VERY BIG POT OF SOUP.

SHE FURTHER TOLD ME THAT U CAN BUY BIG STOCKFISH, BIG DRY FISH, MANGALA, I FULL PAINT OF GARRI, CRAYFISH, ONIONS, UGU SALT PEPPER, TOMATOES WITH JUST N2OO ONLY.

THIS IS JUST THE REASON THEY REFUSE TO COMBACK HOME . grin

ITS JUST THE REASON SOME OF THEM DONT WANT TO COMEBACK HOME
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by jude33084(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
manugbo:

A FRIEND FRM THE NORTH TOLD ME THAT U CAN USE N200 TWO HUNDRED NAIRA TO MAKE A VERY BIG POT OF SOUP.

SHE FURTHER TOLD ME THAT U CAN BUY BIG STOCKFISH, BIG DRY FISH, MANGALA, I FULL PAINT OF GARRI, CRAYFISH, ONIONS, UGU SALT PEPPER, TOMATOES WITH JUST N2OO ONLY.

YA! ALOT OF THEM HAS ALREADY TURNED MANGALA AND STOCKFISH IN THE MOG? undecided grin grin

IN TERMS OF USING N200 FOR STEW IS TRUE,, I SERVED IN GOMBE STATE 2006/2007 BATCH B
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
jerseyboy:

Please Please Please, Start the campaign in the north. Convince your people to leave. Thank you very much.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by manugbo(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2011
I even heard that some female corpers that were thru with the service as at febuary, are still there following alhajis all around

The source further made me to understand that some these corpers as i mentioned above, are victims of the recent violence in the the northern state, but there names were not enlisted amongs THE NAMES OF CORPERS THAT WERE KILLED DURING THE CRISES ,as they were not recognised as SERVING corpers
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by enomakos(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2011
manugbo:

is that true?

ever if it is true i will not pack my bag to go and die there
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by mykpoint: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad I dont care whether they burn or throw bomb in the north or not until i find any of my love one residing in the north,then i will teach them how to do it right.what did it take gowom to call police action on the south east that detorated to civil war and i lost all could have been my future if not for the special grace of God that could not grant the wish o f the allah fools who knows .i mam disappointed with the president elect what is holding him from declaring civil war on the north in compesation of what they did to the south eastners and slay all the bread winners of every family.democracy is give and take word for word and action for action jonathan.please declare way for us let us deal with this miscreants who are called the northners.everyday boko haram ,riot in the north ,who cares i dont care i want action for action nobody is a foreigner in this country.we are all nigerians the southners are more than ready and eager to react to the recent marsecre of innocent corpers.who are southeners by the northeners.what is the case can an illiterate lead a literate for christ sake southeners are genius ,how many northeners are literate to go by,allamajeri blade.mr president answer our prayer just declare war enough of allah and mohammend, foool, s
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2011
My people, you do not get it do you?.

Open your eyes and see what is really going on.

We the masses are in poverty both North and South that is the main reason for the violence that is going on.

If all parts of Nigeria has good education and youths are not hungry and jobless, we would all be living peacefully everyday.

Poor people in the South are fighting poor people in the North -poverty does not recognise ethnicity , tribe or boundary angry

Elites in the South are socialising with elites in the North and working with them to keep the poor masses poor, uneducated and ignorant.

We the masses, should be fighting our corrupt elites and corrupt government - not ourselves.

Nigerians Shine Your eyes well well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.