Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq (15705 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government / Northern Leaders To FG: Demilitarise The North Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by anishe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2011
What is that go-slow president doing about it? i dey wait ooooooooooo.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2011

Who dash you friend, abeg carry go jare.

I know you are one of the almajiris, but i tell you, your time is up
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
anishe:

What is that go-slow president doing about it? i dey wait ooooooooooo.

jerseyboy:

No one can stop this.

No Society Ever Has Lived in Peace with a Sizable Population of Muslims Within It.

Look around the world.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by TippyTop(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
chamber2:

I know you are one of the almajiris, but i tell you, your time is up

You're a doofus if you think all intelligible views on this forum comes from almajiris.
Am just not a bigot like you. Am done with you, so move on.

A bigot quoting a bigoted domain. You gotta have a laugh.
jerseyboy:

Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by kulutempa: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
Tippy Top:

The partition of India did not bring the desired peace, Pakistan broke away from Indian and  Bangladesh broke  away from Pakistan. There are minority all over the federation, where are these people suppose to go? India still has a sizable number of Moslems and Christians even now.
We should advocate true Federalism.

The partition may not have brought perfect peace but it separated  the majority Hindu and Muslim populations and kept them from tearing each other apart.   Although India still has a sizeable number of Moslems there were given the option of relocating to Pakistan at Independence but they chose to stay in India.  In my view the partition was a practical step, not a perfect one.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by roselex: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
heaven
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Limaoscar: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
Buncha dumbos, they 're at it again. I think  GEJ should crackdown on them now before they start blowing everywhere else up.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by vislabraye(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
The North is senselessly volatile. Abokis are people who shouldnt be seen as sane. What if the ibos decide to retaliate by killing all the abokis and bombing mosques?

These people are savages
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ekpoma1: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2011
Bloody Hausas!
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by TippyTop(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
kulutempa:

The partition may not have brought perfect peace but it separated  the majority Hindu and Muslim populations and kept them from tearing each other apart.   Although India still has a sizeable number of Moslems there were given the option of relocating to Pakistan at Independence but they chose to stay in India.  In my view the partition was a practical step, not a perfect one.

Partition would be a violent route for us to take because of the resultant consequences (e.g minority agitation for independence also).
I'd advocate true Federalism with a soft centre.

roselex:

@chamber pls i need your advice can i use niit cert to work i have my ssce result i presently work with an isp but i need to further because i have diploma

You're asking a dolt for advice?
I dey laugh.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by bamosagie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ Tippy Top why are you so scared of seperating the south from the north, your people dont like southerners but they dont have problem being in the same country with them because of oil money.
you people would rather kill southern infidels each time you have a cause to be angry but you want one nigeria so you can develope your region with resources from the south, sorry to dissapoint you, things are changing and changing fast, if you people like blow things up with the hope that military will take over, kill more people; soon, very soon, the southerners will speak, and you all will hear.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
@chamber pls i need your advice can i use niit cert to work i have my ssce result i presently work with an isp but i need to further because i have diploma
why did you choose to ask this question here and why do you think I am the best person to answer you?
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
You're asking a dolt for advice?
I dey laugh.

I pity your parents
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2011
I honestly think it is time for the Nigeria govt to do something.
It is time for us to find a common ground in our great nation . . . . . . Let us love to find solution and not fight and kill to eradicate one another.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by TippyTop(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2011
bamosagie:

@ Tippy Top why are you so scared of seperating the south from the north, your people dont like southerners but they dont have problem being in the same country with them because of oil money.
you people would rather kill southern infidels each time you have a cause to be angry but you want one nigeria so you can develope your region with resources from the south, sorry to dissapoint you, things are changing and changing fast, if you people like blow things up with the hope that military will take over, kill more people; soon, very soon, the southerners will speak, and you all will hear.

How did you come to the conclution I was from the "north".  

chamber2:

why did you choose to ask this question here and why do you think I am the best person to answer you?

Hehehe!!!

Fhemmmy:

I honestly think it is time for the Nigeria govt to do something.
It is time for us to find a common ground in our great nation . . . . . . Let us love to find solution and not fight and kill to eradicate one another.

Sensible reply at last.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
Tippy Top:

The "we must divide" brigand is getting to an all time high.
Instead of internet warrious doing something about separation (hopefully they would be arrested for treason), they come here and mouth to ridiculous and nauseating extremes.
Jeeeze am bored with tribal bigotry.

Why mustn't we divide, what are we holding on to? A people(that a greater number of them) only have hates for others. Should we keep our arms akimbo and watch them kill us all?
Let the division begin! Treason ko, felony ni.
If you are the woman whose six children were killed by the hausa religious extremists in Jos or if your sibling was among the killed corpers, can you still hold your broken heart and shout "treason"? What is good about being one with the north, tell me? We can't even co-habit as their hatred has chased away people from there so what are we still doing together with the north? Is it not the oil that they are holding on to and killing people and forcing those they hate to remain with them out of their own volition. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, this is getting out of hand, how many more people should we wait for them to kill? Whose death is worth the animosity in the heart of these primitive killers that are only drawing us back to the stone age?

E-e-e-m Mazi Ezeuche, Nnaa biko when are you inviting your fellow elders to that meeting so that we can seriously divide this country and give the hausas and all religious extremists in Nigeria their own nation to go love themselves?
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by hbrednic: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Bloody Hausas!
why   all the murderous act is been committed by minority of the hausas,
most hausas are good people.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by virgo(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
It's amazing when I read posts from apologists on NL who see nothing wrong in the blood lust of the North. I just feel sorry for everyone of you making flimsy excuses why we should stay as one Nigeria. Northern Muslims are only interested in the oil and resources abound everywhere in the nation, but in their deserts. If they had half the resources of the rest of the country or the Atlantic ocean was in the North, your sorry asses would have been kicked out of the country a long time ago. Most of you don't know what is going on and why America is moving in marines into the country in considerable numbers.

Northern leaders with their not so smart ideologies invited Al Qaeda into the country, now America is not sitting down and letting a terrorist organization mess up with its fourth largest producer of oil and are doing what they can to protect their interest. The South on its own has become very SMART. Their eyes have been open to the Northern propaganda and now are going to unite to stop the menace called the North. The South will rather align itself with nations that have appreciate humanity despite their own flaws than with religious bigots and fanatics. Currently the North has seen that their plans have back fired and have since deployed their facebook and twitter soldiers to help diffuse tension. They have realized that it is no longer business as usual. Apparently, the fear of the loss of oil is the beginning of wisdom. Sorry pals, change is here. A knight for a knight, a queen for a queen, a bishop for a bishop, a rook for a rook, a pawn for a pawn, checkmate! cool
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
A military coup will spell an instant end to the Nigerian project.

This election has changed thy dynamics of Nigerian politics and society for better or worse.

No presidential candidate from the core north will win a majority in the south in the foreseeable future.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by kulutempa: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Tippy Top:

Partition would be a violent route for us to take because of the resultant consequences (e.g minority agitation for independence also).
I'd advocate true Federalism with a soft centre.

Well, the current state of things is not exactly what I would call peaceful.   As to the minority problem why should there be any agitation if their views and preferences are considered and taken into account at the outset.   BTW what do you mean by "true federalism with a soft centre"?
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011

Why did you come to the conclution I was from the "north".  

cos northerners are bigots and tend to reason backwards.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by bamosagie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Tippy Top your heart cetainly belong to the north, thats why you have the view from the top. honestly the only way to reach self actualization is to have self determination. that wont happen in this nigeria. the north have so much to gain from the division, if only they can think outside the box.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by clemsajayi07(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2011
This project called 'Nigeria' is a false marriage that is not working and will never work, separation is the answer to all the ills happening up North,
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
@virgo, Be careful in Abuja. That city is the next Sarajevo.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by TippyTop(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
Ivynwa:

Why mustn't we divide, what are we holding on to? A people(that a greater number of them) only have hates for others. Should we keep our arms akimbo and watch them kill us all?

Go on warrior let the war begin. You're a dolt if you think I come from the North.

kulutempa:

Well, the current state of things is not exactly what I would call peaceful.   As to the minority problem why should there be any agitation if their views and preferences are considered and taken into account at the outset.   BTW what do you mean by "true federalism with a soft centre"?  

Its not exactly peaceful but we're not at war. A "true federalism" will herald resource control by individual states.  A soft centre in this case will be a president that controls only the army, foreign policy etc on behalf of the "states"
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by virgo(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
jerseyboy:

@virgo,  Be careful in Abuja. That city is the next Sarajevo.

Thanks for your advice. Lol. We won't wait till that happens. The power of intelligence keeps you one step ahead of idiots! cool
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by EzeUche3(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
I thought I was anti-North. Some of these comments even make my comments look benevolent.  shocked
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by ROOLA5: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
Na wa 4 this bomb blast,naija no save again
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by JacobReamen(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
God, how did they even get all these explosives. "AONDO WAM MAN TERLIME"
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by TippyTop(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
EzeUche__:

I thought I was anti-North. Some of these comments even make my comments look benevolent.  shocked

You're anti-North, anti-Yoruba and in a miniature setting anti-your-step brothers. (if you had any). I hate bigots like I hate rascist.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by EzeUche3(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
Tippy Top:

You're anti-North, anti-Yoruba and in a miniature setting anti-your-step brothers. (if you had any). I hate bigots like I hate rascist.

I am anti-North for good reasons. Not anti-Yoruba. I want a Southern Federation. No need to have barbarism and religious extremist.

Viva la Southern Nigeria!
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Ivynwa(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
Ezeuche I am still asking when we are scheduling the meeting for the youths to negotiate the division of Nigeria? F-*-k-c the killers/haters and religious extremists of this country that massacre others! Yes I said it!   tongue embarassed angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Transcript Of Donald Trump's Meeting With Buhari / Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them / Mudashiru Obasa Elected Speaker, Lagos State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.